LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“You relax I can handle these 2” as he started to get them out of there clothes sand everywhere as he got each of them in the tub when it was the right temperature and there were plenty of bubbles 

Tommy started playing with some toys and James focused on cleaning Tiffany first 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James finished getting her clean making sure to keep the soap out of her eyes and than let her play “ok play nice and let me get your brother clean and I’ll let you both out” as he than began to clean Tommy as well as Tommy splashed a bit getting James wet “hey you both should be wet not me” He jokes

James finished cleaning both up. He saw Tiffany was enjoying herself and let her play and got Tommy out of the tub first drying him off with a towel, he was giggling and hype from the sugar in the ice cream as he could barely stay still. James got a diaper on him and was working on his pjs as he giggled and ran off in a diaper and Spider-Man shirt. James tryed to call him back but he was gone and he needed to stay with Tiffany as he decided to focus on helping her get dressed instead 

James laughed “yea Tommy wouldn’t stay still long enough for me to finish but I figured it was close enough. Now I’m just letting them blow off steam. Maybe ice cream wasn’t the best idea” he joked “good luck with skye hopefully you’re is a bit dryer than mine referring to his wet shirt”

James laughs “good point” as he watched the twins chase each other wanting to make sure he kept an eye on them instead of showering first. “Hey how about you guys pick a movie to watch while your sister takes a bath”

Tiffany nodded and went to the movies to pick one with her brother 

aurora got Skye in the bath and washed her gently while Skye played. After awhile she got Skye out and dired her off carrying her to her room in the fluffy towel

Aurora got Skye in one of the thicker night time diapers and put her her in buns just putting a top on her and letting her go without bottoms. She gave her her paci and held her hand leading the toddling girl to the living room

Tiffany was yawning and rubbing her eyes ready for bedtime.” Me tiwed.” She said

skye looked at her siblings not that tired a sshe watched tv content with her paci

aurora lifted him up and carried him to the nursery rocking him gently 

James picked up Tiffany “ok looks like it’s time for bed you both” as he rubbed her back “do you want a warm bottle of milk before bed time or your pacifier?” 

Tommy sucked on his pacifier and enjoyed the rocking motion. He usually liked a story before bedtime but his eyes were already begging to stoop lower and lower

Tommy continued to suck and was fast asleep rather quickly.

James fixed up a bottle and warmed it up and checked to make sure it wasn’t too hot and handed it to her “ok one bottle for you and now let’s get your paci” as he went to the nursery