LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora got everything packed up and went to the parlor to meet with them

skyr looked over the ice cream and saw what she wanted.” Can i have the blueberry swirl. She asked wetting her diaper again as she looked at all the ice cream

tiffany did the same but asked for chocolate 

James looked down when skye asked for the flavor and saw her diaper was sagging quiet a bit “princess i’ll Get you changed after ice cream ok”

Tommy looked around and couldn’t pick one “I want swaberry pease”  as James ordered the kids and than ordered a sundae to split with aurora he took the kids to a table and let the twins stay in there stroller and sat skye on the bench and handed each of them their ice cream and a spoon

James smiled when she came in and moved over so she could sit down. All 3of the kids with ice cream on there face “yea I think they had a pretty fun day” as he started to share his sundae with aurora “pretty soon we’ll be doing the same with ours....”

Tommy finished his and sucked in his hands wanting to get any that was left. James playfully putting a little whip cream on auroras nose “babe I think you got a little on you, do I need to get you a bib like one of the kids ” he teased

James put his hand on top of hers “yea it really was a pretty special day wasn’t it.....” meanwhile Tommy began to sit up in his stroller and grunt a bit letting out some loud farts that got muffled in his diaper than began to unload his lunch and ice cream into it getting it all out as he sighed

James laughed and shook his head “well there goes that sweet romantic moment “

It took Tommy some time as he waddled unable to walk fast due to the full diaper. A noticeable lump in the back of his diaper almost like an anchor as he followed her to the bathroom.

james carried skye and pushed Tiffany in the stroller as they made there way to the bathroom too “Tiffany do you need to go pee pee or stinky too?” We could change you now if you need to go 

Aurora opened the door to the room andkifted tommy up.” Ok mushtush let’s get you all clean and fresh.” She said laying him on the changing table

skye snugglednin close to James laying her head on him as she was carried 

Tiffany shook her head still Empty for now

Tommy babbled and looked around he kept turning over and wanting to crawl away as James came over “here buddy think you hold this for your aunt” giving him a clean diaper to play with as he blew bubbles and played with it enjoying scrunching it up as he stayed still finally