LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany continued to cry not anting anything to do with the pulll up or the icky potty.

Aurora was heading downstairs when she looked in the bathroom and saw all the toilet paper everywhere.” Oh dear.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James tryed to calm her down letting her cry into his chest as he rubbed her back “I promise it’s not that bad. There’s a lot of fun things that happen when you use the potty like you get special toys, candy, you get to stay up later..” trying to convivne her using the potty isn’t so bad.

Tommy was just on the floor nievley playing pushing a car back and forth making car sounds forgetting the mess he made in the bathroom with that toilet paper 

James came down with a tired out Tiffany as Tommy stood up and waddled over to aurora, “we pway at park now?” He asked and stood on his tippy toes and held his arms up 

James looked at skye “hey skye can you be a helper and bring the basket that we made that has all the lunches and put it in the bottom of the stroller please 

“ yes honey we can head to the park now.” She said as she lifted him into her arms.” What so you wanna play on first.” She said

Skye nodded and got the basket putting it under the stroller

Once they arrived at the park Tommy smiled and pointed there “wungle Wym wungle Wynn me go” as he eagerly tryed to get out of the stroller.

James looking at skye and Tiffany “so where do you 2 want to play first?”

Aurora let him out and let him go to the jungle
Gym to play taking a seat on the bench to watch and make sure he was ok

Skye headed off to the jungle gym on the other side for somewhat older kids

Tiffany pointed to the swings

Tommy played and crawled around through the tunels and got lost in his own little world. After a bit he saw some duckies and started to walk away from the jungle gym a follow them instead. James picked up Tiffany and led her to the swings. He turned to skye “I’m going to push your sister on the swings do not leave out of my sighr

Aurora saw tommy following the ducks and got up to follow him just in case

Skye looked at James as he said what he said and sighed and just went and sat on the stairs of the jungle gym

Tiffany clapped happily hearing James was gonna push her on the swings

James put Tiffany in the toddler swing and started to push the stroller softly but then pushed more and more so she could get a bit higher. He kept an eye on skye and saw her just sitting on the stairs torn not knowing what to do or how to help.

tommy followed them to the lake and tryed to follow them “duki duki......” he giggled 

Aurora saw this and stopped him before he went in the water lifting him up.” How about we watch them and if they come back we can feed them honey.” She said

tiffsny giggles happily as she was pushed enjoying the wind and height of the swing 

Tommy was a bit upset as he squirmed in her arms “Noooo me wanna pway more” as he was also just fussy and cranky from being tired as usually by now is when it’s nap time for him.

”ok we’re gonna go really high now ok...1.....2......3!!!!!!!” As James likes being able to make Tiffany laugh 

“ honey you can go play but i just don’t want you to go in the water where the duckies are. Do you want to go back to the playground.” She asked him

tiffany nodded and giggled happily as she went through the air.” Her little feet swinging through the air

skye went over to the bench by the rest of the parents and just sat down 

Tommy finally agreed and looked over at skye and slowly waddled over to her and tugged her leg “sis pway too?” He asked softly wanting her to join him

James kept pushing seeing she was having a good time and also looking over to see where his wife and the other kids were 

Skye looked down at her brother close to tearing up but didn’t want to do any baby games and shook her head.

aurora followed tommy to make sure he was ok beforelooking over to james and Tiffany 

Tommy pulled skyes arm wanting her to have fun too with him “pweas, I pway big kid wif u” 

James started to slow down with the swing after a while “how about you go pick something else you want to play” he tells Tiffany 

James carried Tiffany and sat her in the sandbox and handed her shovel to play and went over to where skye, Tommy and aurora were as he could still watch Tiffany from there “hey what’s the matter sky why don’t you go out there and play?

“Ohh skye I just didn’t want you to go too far away. I was worried you would get hurt or something would happen. But thanks for behaving. How about we go over to the big kid area now just the 2of us while the twins are in the sandbox”

Tommy sat down with Tiffany and started to dig wanting to dig the deepest hole possible