LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car noises made him laugh even more as he tryed to mimic her and make the noises and clapped “vroom vroom!” He said clapping his hands.

Jamee feeding Tiffany doing airplane sounds for her. He looked over smiling a bit seeing aurora in a better mood today 

He sucked his thumb and nodded “me welp me do it” as he waddled hard to walk with his diaper so heavy and soggy and slowly made his way upstairs and pulled a diaper and wipes before slowly bringing them back. It takes him a while but he puts it down at Aurora’s feet  

James continues to feed Tiffany since she hadn’t said she was full and let skye sleep in late.

tommy blew bubbles with his mouth making car noises and after he was layed down he crawled off wanting to get his toy car first 

“ now now hold on.” Aurora said as she laid him back down and got the old diaper off and wiped him clean before powdering I’m and getting a new diaper on. “ now you can crawl off.” She ssid as she went to toss the soaked diaper 

“ ful.” Tiffany said as she took her last bite 

“ yeah i can’t wait to meet him or her.” She said smiling as they age their breakfast.

i still sleepy Skye toddled down the stairs clutching her bear to her chest her little podheon toed feet pattering on the floor a she walked her diaper dropping from all the pee from the night 

As James enjoyed breakfast with Aurora he looked down to see Skye still half asleep “why look who decided to wake up. How are you sleepy head” he picked her up immediately feeling the soakness if her diaper. He grabbed one of the bottles “how about you drink this while we get you changed ok”

James’s went to the living room and grabbed one of her diapers and quickly got her changed out of her sopping wet diaper wiping her and powdering before placing her in a dry one. He threw away her diaper and picked her up rocking her as she drank not knowing if she was waking up or if she was about to fall back asleep

James’s held her and sat back down “someone was really tired out from yesterday” Tommy was done playing with cars and it was a nice sunny day, he went and tryed reaching for the back dole wanting to go outside and play