LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James began to undo the tabs of the diaper “oh phew sweetie it is everywhere....” as Tiffany playing and crawling around in her poppy diaper had caused it to be everywhere, James took wipe after wipe cleaning her up.

James finally got Tiffany changed and into a clean diaper handing her a pacifier from her bag and placing her down “ok skye now it’s your turn” as he picked her up and layed her on the changing table as well and proceeded to get her soaked diaper off and clean her up quickly and put a fresh diaper on “I think I’m getting pretty good at this, what do you think?” He tickled skye 

He finally stopped and threw away both dirty diapers and washed his hands before carrying each in his arms and walking out. “Ok girls like a promised you each can pick out one scoop of ice cream. Which one do you want?” As he walked to the cashier 

“Yep both are now clean and the ice cream helps too” as he sat down with each of them on one of there legs.

James looked at Tommy who wasn’t crying but clearly didn’t look well. “Should we take him to the doctor or something? Or I can drop you all off at home and go get something from the pharmacy”

“Yea if it doesn’t get better tonight we can take him tomorrow” he got a wipe from the diaper bag and cleaned up the girls face and stickey hands “ok girls time to go home “ he stood up and carried them to the car

After the kids were all buckled in James drove everyone back to the house. Tommy cuddling with his monkey he left in his car seat.

They get to the house and James helps get the girls out and settled inside before getting ready to go to the store “i’ll Be right back call me if you want me to buy anything else ok” giving her a quick kiss 

Tommy crawled around on the floor wiping his runny nose on his shirt as he found some blocks and began to play with those.

James went to the store  and was a bit overwhelmed by all the options not knowing where to start or what to buy for Tommy 

James came back in “hey babe I got everything you said.” As he placed it on the table. 

Tommy was exhausted from everything but kept quite his shirt wet from sweating from his fever as he kept rubbing his eyes wanting a bath and bedtime