LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“Well I’m glad you liked them it’s my secret recipe that my dad told me. Ifnyoure good maybe j’ll Teach you this week” he smiled at skye and went over to Tiffany “and what did you think was it yummy too?” As he started to wipe her face and tickle her dangling feet

Tommy continued to grunt and push out till he was all done his diaper a bit heavier now but sighed feeling all better and smiled a little as he relaxed with aurora 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skye nodded before she saw James go over to Tiffany and put her head back down when she smelled what tommy done .” Ew.” She said pushing her plate away not wanting to be around that bad smell

Tiffany giggled happily as her feet were tickled that being one of the more ticklish areas of her body. She nodded her face a mess from enjoying her breakfast

“ you all done stinky.” Aurora asked rubbing her nose against Tommy’s gently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy laughed when she did that and moved around as he was feeling much better now and kicked his feet.

James got a wipe and worked on cleaning up Tiffany and didn’t want skye to be ignored either “so skye what would you like to do today?”

Skye hopped down from her chair and shrugged.” Can we go to the park.” She asked

” you ready for a bum chnage cutie.” She asked tommy

tiffany squirmed a bit as James cleaned her up before looking up at him.” Baba.” She said

“Yea it’s a nice day out and I’m sure your brother and sister would like that. Sweetie what do you think?” As he looked up at aurora and went to fix a bottle for Tiffany “ok ok what do you want to drink milk or juice?”

Tommy nodded his head “icky!!!” As he thought it was funny 

“ moo moo.” Tiffany said happily a sshe watched you make he bottle.

” The Park sounds nice how about we have a picnic.” She said before standing up.” Now I’m gonna go chnage this little one.” She said 

James poured her a bottle of milk “ok here you go one bottle of milk” as he rubbeed her head

”yes the park and a picnic sounds like a good idea i’ll Start to pack while you get him changed. Skye you want to help me make the sandwiches”

Tiffany took the bottle and started to drink happily

aurora nodded and headed upstairs with tommy.” Ok honey I’m gonna chnage your stinky butt but we’re gonna have to put you in a pull up so that means you have to use the potty ok.” She said as she made it to the nursery and laid him on the changing table as she grabbed the wipes and a blue pull-up 

skye came Back into the kitchen and nodded.” Can i have a drink.” She said

Tommy didn’t really say anything as aunt Aurora told him about needing to use the potty while in a pull up. He didn’t really pay attention as He was more focused on sucking his thumb as he layed there looking around at everything “bunny pwease” as he looked for his stuffed bunny he took everywhere as he was more concerned about that.

James didn’t see the issue and poured a class of apple juice for skye “thanks for your help with lunch. Tiffany and Tommy are lucky to have you as a big sister “

Aurora got the bunny from his crib and handed it to him. She blew a raspberry on his tummy and ripped the tapes off the diaper.” Whewie stinky baby.” She said as she grabbed the wipes and went about cleaning him up gently

skye took the drink and took a sip some Spilling on her shirt before putting it down and waiting for James to tell her what to do

Tommy laughed and squeeles when she did that thinking her aunt aurora was hilarious. He sucked his thumb and pointed to the pull up “bwue cwue” 

James pulled the food from the fridge “ok what do you think about a ham and cheese sandwich “ as he asked skye to lay out the bread and start to put cheese on each 

James noticed her struggling with the juice and spilling it on herself “you want me to put that in a zippy cup for you? I would hate for you to ruin your dress” as he continued to show her how to help with the lunches forgetting about Tiffany and that he should be keeping an eye on her as well

Skye blushed and shook her head as she went about doing what James said over the sandwiches

tiffany pushed herself up in her high chair and started pushing out a big poo into her diaper

upstairs aurora got all the mess off of tommy and got the pull up on him and placed him on the ground as she tossed the full diaper in the diaper genie

There was a strong smell that filled the air that caused James to cough a bit and turn his head and see Tiffany grunting and pushing “well that explains the smell phew. You ok over there princess”

Tommy held onto bunny and went off to play for a bit by himself feeling empty and clean now 

Skye started to smell poop again and once James turned around made her exit not liking the smell.

Tiffany responded with a final grunt as she got the rest of her poop out before sitting back down in her high chair and giggling happily swinging her feet.

Aurora let tommy go downstairs as she went to go wash her hands

James picked up Tiffany “PU you are one stinky little one” as he started to bring her upstairs as he saw his wife about to leave the nursery “hey wanna trade” hoping to hand Tiffany off to aurora since he had no experience with changing diapers 

James kept a hold of her as she kept moving and wiggling around as he was a bit nervous “common tiff take it easy on me please” trying to hope she would calm down and he looked up at aurora “I mean what am I even supposed to do”

“ lay her down on the changing table and use the strap i don’t think she wants to be changed so the strap would help.” She said as they entered the nursery the scent from the last change still in the air

Tommy wandered around and crawled into the bathroom and started playing with the toilet paper as he laughed thinking it was funny and he threw it in the air.

James listened to aurora and put her on the changing table and got her strapped in as Tiffany fussed and squirmed “hey it’s ok if you calm down I can get this done faster” as James handed her back a bottle 

Tiffany took the bottle still a bit upset about losing her diaper for a pull-up but the bottle was enough for now.

“ ok here’s the wipes and her pull up. Start by ripping off the tapes and opening the diaper to see what she made for you

James couldn’t help himself but cough and try not to gag “ohh my gosh this thing is full” as he listened to his wife and followed her instructions for how to clean her up. “It’s a good thing you are adorable” he teased Tiffany tickling her toes again as he put a pink pull up on her 

Tiffany let James clean her up as she drank her bottle and giggled happily as he tickled her. She pointed to her diapers seeing the pull up not wanting anything to do with the potty

skye was downstairs on the couch watching tv by herself.

James grabbed a pull up and put it on her “I’m sorry but your mommy and daddy said you need to be a big girl and wear a pull up. I promise though it’s so much more fun than an icky diaper. Now whenever you have to go you need to tell me or aunt aurora ok”

Tommy crawled back downstairs and waited with skye watching cartoons with her