LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

James took the bottle and covered her up with her blanket. He made sure to turn her night light on before turning out the lights and leaving the room quietly. 

He was exhausted and made his way to the guest room to see if his wife was there

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James got changed "Yea just getting Skye to bed is a lot of work, I don't know how did it with the twins....This parenting things isn't easy huh" he smiled at her and did his usual habit of kissing her and her bump before climbing into bed.

"Yea im just going to have to figure out how to handle work. I mean I love my job and what I do but you know how often im out of the office and traveling. You and me are a team and I want to make sure im around to help as much as possible."

Tommy was sweating and his diaper soaked partly from the bottle also from wetting himself scared and feeling something touch him caused him to scream and wake up. He was crying now and even though he saw aurora everything in his dream had him pretty shaken up

Tommy held onto her continuing to cry as he couldn't catch his breath as he was crying and trying to explain what happened at the same time. He didn't even notice he had woken up his sister he was just really upset.

James woke up hearing the crying and seeing urora not in bed he woke up and made his way to the nursery and saw TIffany crying and picked her up and turned to AUrora "whats going on in here? what happened?" trying to understand why everyone was soo upset

“ I’m guessing this one had a bad dream and freaked out and tiffs upset that Shia crying woke her up.” She said as she held tommy trying to calm him down grabbing a paci

tiffany was crying at the top of her lungs tired of her brother always waking her up.

in the other room Skye was woken up from the babies crying and was getting upset. She tried covering the her ears with the pillow but it didn’t helo much

Hearing Tiffany crying loud as well wasn't helping as the pacifier wasn't soothing as he cryed through it eventually it falling out of his mouth.

James left the room with Tiffany so they had some space and went to the kitchen to fix her a bottle hoping that would help "I know I don't like being woken up either" as he quickly warmed up one for her and tried feeding it to her

Aurora saw the paci fall and sighed.” Honey it’s ok your fine.” She said rubbing his back.” Nothings happening to you.” She said

tiffany continued to cry until James got the bottle in her mouth and she accepted it starting to drink

as James went with Tiffany to the kitchen a already disgruntled Skye got more upset the crying louder now and she just wanted to sleep as the tears started to build up in her eyes from being sleepy and irritable after being woken up prematurely 

James could hear Skye crying on the monitor but knew they could only handle one at a time right now and he needed Tiffany to calm down first. He did smile when Tiffany started to drink as he fed her and rocked her

Tommy wasn’t crying as loud or hard anymore but still a bit upset crying a bit in Auroras arm needing something to soothe him

Tommy was finally calm enough to talk a little "my.dweam...was....weally.swary…." as he tried to catch his breath.  "you. sweep here.pwease"

James put the bottle away and replaced it with a pacifier and went back to the nursery since it was quiet and tucked him back in his crib. After Tiffany was asleep he went and checked to make sure skye was ok

“ um honey I’m far to big to sleep on your crib.” She said not knowing how James would feel if tommy slept with them let alone the other kids

as the bottle was empty Tiffany was fast asleep and didn’t so much as move as she was out back down 

skye was crying in her room upset over all the crying and being woke up. She held her bear tight as the tears streamed down her face 

"Im sorry Skye,  Tommy had a really bad dream and it woke everyone up. Hes still a toddler he couldn't help himself, but he's calmed down now so you an go back to sleep"

Tommy still shook his head no. He was used sleeping in bed with mommy and daddy when he had bad dreams "wif you and wonle wames pwease"