LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

HE still had a little bit of a tummy ache but and would need to go again soon but for no he nodded his head “I make icky...” he said blushing a little bit and holding his arms up to be carried.

James was just coming into the kitchen with Tiffany “phew what happened in here I was only gone for 5 minutes” as the smell was quite stronger than normal 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ he just emptied into his diaper.” She said lifting him up.” We’ll be right back quick bum change.” She said taking him up to the nursery.

skye started to wake up from a much better nap her diaper warm and soggy. She sat up on the couch and watched tv with her bear cuddles close with her.

Tommy was still holding his tummy and rested against her “can i a botwel pwwase?” As he held onto tight his new stuffed monkey 

James went back to finishing up dinner as he stirred the sauce putting a spoon in and bringing it to Tiffany’s mouth “can you be my tester? What do you think?” As he didn’t know skye was awake yet 

Aurora came back downstairs holding tommy and made him a bottle of milk waiting a bit to warm it up before giving it to him to drink as she made her way back to the nursery

tiffany tried the sauce and smiled.” Yummy.” She said clapping her hands

skye wanted to have a tea party so she toddled tocher room getting a couple more stuffed friends and sat them at the  small table she had she took of her clothes and did her best to put on her princess dress by herself

Tommy smiled and and continued to drink as he was wasn’t being to fussy and was calm as he was put on the changing table. Spitting up a bit on the front of his shirt but other than that being well behaved.

James set the dinner table for everyone after dinner was ready and carried Tiffany as he went to check on skye and see if she was awake for dinner. He didn’t see her in the living room and went to loom for her in her room and smiled being quite as he saw her trying to have her own tea party

Aurora wipes up the little spit up and got to the diaper” she opened it up and was amazed at  what tommy produced.” Good job buddy made ain’t aurora a big present.” She said as she went about wiping him up 

skye was still fiddling with the dress before just taking it off happy in just a diaper as she had a tea party with her stuffies having quite a bit of fun 

“ it’s ok baby that’s what your diapers are for. We don’t want you to worry about the potty for now ok.” 

Skye looked up and smiled.” Tea pawty.” She said as she got up  to pour some tea. Her soggy diaper on full display. “ you wanna try.” She said toddling over to him holding a cup 

Tommy looked up as he was changed and sucked his bottle some more "otay i no fink about da potty"

James smiled and saw how much fun she was having but also noticed her soaked and soggy diaper "You know what i would love to join you but first the princess needs to be in a clean diaper in front of all her guests. Care if i help you with that"

“ that’s my boy.” She said kissing him and blowing a raspberry on his tummy as she threw out the old diaper and powdered him and got him in a new diaper.” All done.” She said 

Skye looked down at her diaper and giggled and nodded reaching up for him

Tommy laughed and squeeled at when he had kisses blown on his tummy he kicked his legs. As the new diaper was on he happily clapped his hands and put the bottle back in his mouth.

James layed skye down and gets a fresh diaper for her glad these new diapers were extra absorbnt as he handed her bear and proceeded to clean her up and get a fresh diaper 

James was getting used to these diaper changes and quickly got her in a new one and helped her get a dress back on and helped her stand up “now come on let’s go eat some dinner than I promise you can finish your tea party ok”

James’s picked her up with his free arm carrying Tiffany in one arm and skye in the other and brought them to the dining room. He placed skye in her booster chair and Tiffany in the other high chair.

Tommy giggled when the bin was put on and playfully banged his silverware on the tray like drums as we waited to eat 

“Oh yea that’s probably a good idea” as he sat skye in a high chair as well and put bibs on the girls. 

James put food on each of there trays and zippy cup of apple juice as well. Tommy smiled Big and dug in eating with his hands and smashing it in his face “mmm nummy”

Aurora sat down when she saw tommy and laughed.” Glad i got the bibs out.” She said

Skye dug onto the pasta amazed by how good it was smiling with a messy white face at James remembering he said he’d make it for her

tiffany went in with her hands as well enjoying the saucy noddles

JAmes laughed “well they are all going to need baths after dinner anyway so might as well let them let them enjoy.” As he at at the table as well. “Are you guys liking dinner?”

As tommy smiled ans played with his hands in the saucy a continued eating as he even got some pasta in his hair

Skye and Tiffany nodded happily. Sky wasn’t doing very well with the pasta and fork so she just went with her hands like the twins finding it much easier.

aurora looked at them one more time.” Baths afterwards for sure.” She said before eating her own meal

James ate dinner with Aurora as they let the kids eat messily and enjoy the food knowing there was no point in stopping them.

Tommy ate himself full probably even more than he should have and lets out a big loud burp and giggles at what he just did

Tiffany finished her meal her face and hands super saucy as she played in it on the high chair tray

skye finished  as well just as saucy as the twins. She giggled happily as she started on her sippy

” I’ll give the twins their bath first.” Aurora said

James took a picture of all 3 of them "Ok you clean up the twins i'll clean up Skye and the kitchen"

Tommy sucked the sauce off his hands and reached out for Aurora "Aww gone!" as he laughed and kicked his legs that were dangling in the high chair

“ hold on buddy.” She said getting the wipes and starting the cleaning process on the twins  even getting the pasta from Tommy’s hair. Once she was able to see them without the sauce she got them both out and carried them to the bathroom 

Skye finished her sippy and sat back on her high chair full from a good meal