LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

Tiffany was starting to wake up fussy from her brother screaming and waking her up.

” Honey your mom didn’t leave you’ll she’ll be back she just had mommy things to take care of.” Aurora said as she went to tend to a fussy Tiffany who was quickly rocked back to sleep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea but i mwiss mommy and daddy too" as he rested against aurora and thought again for a minute as he had an idea "Can i make a picture for mommy and daddy pwease. Mommy say she away wove me picture and she put them there" as he pointed to the refrigerator unable to say that word yet

He sat there and started to scribble on the paper humming to himself a little  as he hummed along to himself and played as he wanted to make the perfect picture to show mommy when she got home although it was mostly all just scribble. As he sat there his tummy rumbled and tryed grunting again but nothing was coming out

Tommy got really excited as mommy usually never gave him candy “yay!!! Fank you” as he ate the chocolate having now idea it was a laxative. He held up one of his pictures he was done drawing “you fink mommy will woke dis one?”

James let skye stay sound asleep on the couch a d looked at the time and went to the kitchen to start fixing dinner and making Alfredo just like he had promised 

James nodded his head bracing for the worse when that happens as he started to pull out ingredients from the kitchen and started chopping up things and fixing dinner "I wonder if we should wake up the girls...Im worried if we let them stay up much longer they wont sleep through the night"

Tommy started to work on another picture trying to remember his letters that mommy was teaching him as he tryed to write mommy and daddy on the paper

“ both of their naps got interrupted so i don’t see anything wrong with letting the. Sleep for a bit longer.” She said as she watched over tommy

skye was still peacefully asleep enjoying a nice dream this time as she cuddles her bear

tiffany was in her crib as well but starting to wake up slowly

James listened and agreed with his wife as he started to boil pasta and put garlic bread in the oven "ok babe just wanted to check"

Tommy started to wiggle ready to get out of his high chair "aunt hwelp pease" as he kicked his dangling legs and held his arms up

Aurora went over and lifted him out and looked st the pictures “ how about we put these on the fridge so your mommy can see when she’s gets back.” She said

tiffany bounced about in her crib happily full of energy and ready to play

Tommy's eyes lit up when he heard that "YAY!!! Can we pwease" as he watched proudly as they were stuck onto the fridge. 

James started to hear Tiffany on the monitor "Looks like one of them is awake, can you take over in here and i'll go get her"

Aurora put tommy on the ground and grabbed both his pictures and 2 magnets putting them both in the frdige before hearing James.” Sure thing honey.” She said 

Tiffany was holding onto the railed krnher crib ready to get out

James made his way to the nursery and saw Tiffany awake and happy “why hello there it looks like you had a nice nap” as he picked her up and tickled her

Tommy played on the floor. He had gotten one of his toys that was laying around and pushed around the toy car and made vroom noises 

As Tommy was playing the laxative was starting to work. He held his tummy a little and went and tugged on auroras leg “I no feel....” as he suddenly let out a loud fart and his diaper was quickly fill with mushy stinkies he let out a sigh of relief as everything he ate today finally ended up in his diaper