LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jansen noticed Tiffany moving a little “oh is someone making a making a stinky?” And he turned to skye “do you want a stuffed polar bear skye?”

Tommy sucked on his bottle and relaxed while beginning to soak his diaper from all the juice 

“Um ok.” She said as she took the money and nervously toddled over to the area to buy it. She got to the front of the line and tried to tell the cashier what she wanted but couldn’t find the words as she was too nervous

tiffant continued to grunt until she was rewarded with a surge of warm mush entering her diaper as she started to wet as well

James looked down at Tiffany as she continuing to grunt “aww you ok sweetie. You all done?” As the odor made it clear she was definetly using her diaper. He bent down to skyes level as well and talked to her “can you ask her that you want one polar bear please”

Tiffany pushed out a bit more with a sigh and finished happy with what she made on her diaper 

skye looked at James tears starting to build up in her eyes before she turned back to the lady.” Ca Can i have a powar beaw.” She said to the lady

James’s felt bad not wanting her to be upset. The cashier smiled and was friendly and handed her a bear “here you go one polar bear” as she gave it to skye “see you did soo good nothing to be upset about”

James brought the, both back over to aurora and Tommy as by this point Tommy had fallen asleep in the stroller bottle in mouth and stuffed animals in each arm his diaper also pretty soaked at this point as well 

“I think it’s time for a bathroom break I think Tiffany just unloaded her entire breakfast” he told his wife 

Skye held up her polar bear.” I got a bear.” She said happily

” Aww it’s about just as adorable as you are.” She said as they entered the bathroom .” I’ll check tommy while you chnage Tiffany.” She said giving his diaper a pat and telling it was soaked .” Welp he needs a new diaper too.” She said

“Skye sweetie did you used your diaper too? If you did it’s ok we can change you now before we see some more animals” James went to that diaper bag and got a diaper wipes and powder and got Tiffany on the table “ok princess looks like I gotta handle this one....”

Skye didn’t think she wet her diaper and know she didn’t poo.” I don’t think so.” She said more occupied with her teddy 

aurora held tommy in her arms waiting for Tiffany to be changed 

Tiffany giggled happily as she was laid down playing with her toes happily

Tommy stayed fast asleep drooling on himself a little bit tired out from the excitement earlier.

James patted skyes diaper “you did it’s pretty wet but it’s ok we made sure to get extra absorbant ones for a reason”

James went and blew raspberry kissed on Tiffany’s tummy “ok let’s get you changed” and started to undo the tabs “phew no wonder your happy you got a lot out” as he proceeded to go through wipes cleaning her and putting a fresh one on”

Aurora gots burp cloth and wiped the drool away as she gently rocked him

skye blushed but nodded glad she was in a comfy diaper 

tiffany smiled happily as James revealed her present in her diaper and let him clean her up 

James got her a clean diaper and threw away the old one as it made a thud “ok there we go all better now” as he got her buckled back into the stroller and turned to aurora “want to take care of little man next?”

“ yeah.” She said as she laid him down and took off his shorts and opened the soaked diaper and gently wiped him down and powdered him before getting a fresh diaper on him and getting his shorts back on

tiffany clapped as her new diaper was on and kicked about in the stroller

Tommy started waking up from the change a bit cranky from the movements and squirmed around a bit and cried a little bit upset.

James let his wife handle that and took skye next picking her up and getting her on the table seeing she was happy and smiled getting her changed “I’m glad you enjoyed seeing the polar bears” as he talked while undoing her diaper wiping and powdering becoming more and more of a natural as he got a clean one on her 

“ what’s wrong baby we just had to chnage you your diaper was wet.” She said as she rocked him

” powar beaws bestest.” She said holding her teddy as she was changed.” Can i hab some juice.” She asked

“Me twired” he whines as he kept moving around but slowly calming down from being rocked 

James went into the bag and got a juice for her and handed it to her “ok do you want to walk or lay in the stroller ?”

“ well take a nap then honey we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon” She said rubbing his back

” walk.” Skye said happily as she stood the juice and started to drink as she waited for her new diaper

James finished getting Skye changed and placed her down "ok you can walk but you have to hold me hand and you cant run off ok?"

Tommy calmed down a bit from anything and stayed awake not wanting to miss anything 

James looked at Aurora "Ok i think we're good to go. I was thinking next we could take them to the safari area"