LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skye nodded.” Can we see the powar beaws.” She said from behind her paci those her favorite animal

Aurora set up the stroller and got the twins in a seat each and put the diaper bag at the bottom.” Ok let’s head in.” She said 

James went and bought tickets luckily all the kids were able to get in for free and they all began to make there way inside. “Of course we can see the polar bears skye.”

James looking at Aurora “where do we want to take them first?”

Tommy smiled looking at everything wide eyed and thinking how cool everything was 

Tommy got really excited “Yay!!!!!” As he started to reach his arms out wanting out of his stroller when they got to the exhibit.”I wanna see!!!”

They were behind a class as a lady talked about monkeys and the monkeys played on a jungle gym 

Tommy put his hand on the glass as one came over and he waved at it “hewo!!!” As he tryed talking to him although it couldn’t hear him.

James bent down and checked on Tiffany as well and made sure she was having fun 

Aurora smiled watching tommy interact with the monkeys 

Tiffany was watching the monkeys not as deep into them as her brother but still finding them interesting

skye continued to watch them as well

Tommy smiled big as he rested his head against his Aunts chest. There was a stand where they were selling stuffed animals and he pointed over at it "can i have da monki pwetty pwetty peease!!" 

James smiled seeing everyone having a good time so far

After Tommy was settled back in his stroller James talked to Aurora “I know skye really wanted to see the polar bears and Tiffany seems pretty contempt in the stroller maybe we should go there next” as they began walking agajn

Tommy put a pacifier in his mouth as he had his bunny in one arm and monkey in the other happy bunny had a new friend.

They made there way to the polar bears “hey skye look where we are” as they got to the front of the exhibit 

Skye looked up and saw the large white bears and wanted to get out of the stroller to see the adorable bears.

tiffany saw the big bears the one swimming and a few in the back

aurora stopped the stroller in front of the exhibit so the kids could see the polar bears

James’s held skyes hand while holding Tiffany in his other arm as she brought them close the glasss.

The bear went right in front of the window and pressed on the class 

Tommy stayed comfortable in his stroller although did movie a little “mommy me firsty. Juice peease”