LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy went in his room and started to pull clothes out of the drawers till he found his favorite shirt that had monkey's on it and hopped up and down "Pwease pwease pwease i wanna wear dis one"

James went to Skye's room and saw her still asleep and carefully rubbed her back "hey skye its time to wake up" he whispered  

“ ok honey you can wear that one but you have to put the other clothes you pulled out back ok.” She said taking the shirt as she let Tiffany grab what’s she wanted to wear 

Skye stirred as she felt James rubbing her back. She opened her eyes and felt the warm wetness of her diaper.she stretched a bit before smiling up at him nice to not wake up once a soaked bed but rather a soaked diaper

Tommy put his other shirts back away and than came back with his clothes "ok me ready now" as he held up his shirt and pants so he could get help getting changed.

James smiled at Skye as she started to wake up "Hey good morning, we have a fun day planned but we need you to get up first for us to get the day started" As he picked her up and as he figured she was wet. he didnt make a much a big deal about it as he just grabbed a new diaper and proceeded to change her.

Tiffany got a nice dress she likes and brought it to aurora.” Ok before we get dressed anybody got any poopies they need to get out.” She asked

skye laid still her thumb in her mouth as James went about changing her diaper.” What we do today” she asked

James gently pulled skyes thumb away and gave her a pacifier instead as he talked to her while changing her "We are going to take you and your siblings to the zoo today. What do you think about that?" as he finished  and had her stand up so she could find something to wear today as he threw away the diaper.

Tommy giggled thinking aunt aurora was being funny and shook his head no "No poopy pwomise" 

Skye suckled on the paci as she was chnaged and smiled from behind.” Zoo.” She said happily as James stood her up. The new diaper adding a good amount of bulk it took her a little bit to find a good way to walk. She toddled over to her closet getting a dress to wear.” Bweakfast.” She asked from behind her paci

” ok lets get you two cuties dressed then.” She said as she got their clothes on one at a time

"Yep there's a nice big breakfest waiting for you downstairs" as he helped her get dressed in the dress she picked out and picked her up carrying her to the kitchen and sitting her in the booster chair that had breakfest and juice waiting for her.

Tommy jumped up and down making monkey sounds after he was put in his shirt

“ yay.” Shebsaid clapping happily as she was carried downstairs as she suckled on her paci until she was placed in her seat and popped her paci out before digging into her food

aurora got them both dressed and brought them back downstairs to let hem play in the living room

James was getting the diaper bag ready along with some bottles and snacks and put the twin stroller and stroller for Skye in the car. He came over to aurora with the diaper bag "hey sweetie do you think i pakced enough of everything" wanting her to look it over first before he loaded it in the car.

Aurora checked the diaper bag seeing all the bottles diapers and paci.” Should we bring spare outfits just in case of a blowout or leak.” She asked.” And maybe blankets in case they get cold.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yea probably a good idea on the extra outfits but i must say if they are able to overflow those diapers we're in trouble" as he went upstairs to grab 3 extra outfits anad a blanket for each of them just in case they got cold and he came back down "ok i think thats everything now"

Aurora laughed at that comment as she went to grab the babies and get them in their car seats.” Time to go babies.” She said lifting them both up

skyebhad just finished her breakfast her face a syrupy mess as she drank the last bit of her juice before putting her paci back in 

James laughed and shook his head seeing a very messy skye "ohh what in the world are we going to do with you" he teased as he got a wipe and cleaned off her face and hands as well and picked her up out of the high chair and brought her to the car.

Tommy smiled "can bunny come too pwease, he gonna miss me" as he wanted to take her stuffed bunny that he doesnt go anywhere without.

“ of course honey.” She said as she went back to get the bunny for tommy and Tiffany’s teddy. Does Skye want her teddy too.” She asked James seeing him getting her in her car seat

Skye giggled happily from behind the paci as James cleaned her up and took her to the car

"Yea she'll probably want that" he called out as he got her buckled into her carseat and covered her with a blanket.

Tommy smiled and talked to bunny "we going to pway at da zoo!!!!" as he shook and talked to bunny as he was buckled in as well and babbled and kept talking and babbling

aurora went back in and got skyes teddy and came back and handed it to her as she got on the passenger seat.” Ok let’s head out.”

tiffany looked at tommy who was just making noise at this point as she played with her teddy

skye snuggled with her teddy as shebsuckled on her paci comfy in her car seat 

James looked in the rearview mirrors on the kids and saw each of them peacefully playing with there stuffed animals.

He talked softly to his wife “if you want to sleep a little before we get to the zoo you should probably do it now. The kids are all behaving and we have about an hour drive to get there “

"I can take pushing skye she seems to respond well to me anways. But if we need to switch later we can"

Tommy was smiling big as he looked out the window and bounced up and down in his car seat "WE HERE!!! WE HERE!!!!!" he said excited