LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James went and checked on tommy seeing him fast asleep on the couch he covered him up with a blanket and plced a pillow on his head so he was more comfortable before going to the kitchen and helping her with breakfest in the kitchen so it was ready when the kids woke up

"Since all the kids are still asleep maybe i should go to the store and get thicker diaper like we talked about yesterday, especially at the zoo or we'll have to change there outfits after each diaper change. What do you think? Do i need to pick up anything else?

James put on some jeans and shoes and left for the store to pick up diapers. He walked down the aisle and picked up super absorbent size 5 for the twins and size 6 for skye and tryed to pick designs they would like as well.

As tommy slept on the couch he started to continue to wet his diaper unbothered he turned on his side and stayed asleep

Aurora heard tommy and went and lifted him up.” It’s me honey auntie aurora.” She said holding him feeling how squishy his diaper.” You want a chnage first or some yummy breakfast.” She asked

Tommy sighed a little hoping it was mommy, he was having fun with Aunt Aurora but he was a bit of a momma's boy and even though its only been a day he feels like he hasnt seen her in weeks.  "Can i have cwean diappee peease"

James came inside with boxes of diapers "hey babe hopefully i got the right ones there was too many to choose from"

Tommy laughed when she did that since mommy always does the same thing to him as he giggled and moved around.

James opened up a pack and handed one to her "Are the girls awake? I mean they should probably be waking up soon"

“ i don’t know this one just woke up how about you go and see. I have to change this one.” She said as she went upstairs to chnage tommy

tiffant was just waking up in her crib ready to start another day

James knew Skye tends to sleep late and went to the nursery first and saw tiffany's eyes open "Why good morning did you have a good sleep?"

Tommy rested his head on her shoulder "what we do today?" he looked up suckking his thumb and asked curiously

“ well first I’m gonna get you a paci cuz sucking ur thumb isn’t good.” She said as she laid him on the changing table.” Then were gonna fill your tummy. The. We’re goinf to the zoo.” She said

tiffany giggled happily and nodded her diaper soaked from a good night sleep as she reached up for James 

"No Paci me wike dis" as he kept his thumb in his mouth stubbornly but did get excited kicking his legs happily when he heard about the zoo "YAY!! i wanna pway wif da animals!!!" 

James picked her up and gave her a kiss on the head "well you are in a very happy mood" as he bounced her in his arms

Tommy went back to his thumb not in the mood for a pacifier at the moment as he let himself get changed

James went to the other changing matt and got one of the new diapers and did a quick change of her as well "Are you hungry? Your aunt made you guys a big yummy breakfest"

Aurora sighed seeing him going back to his thumb.” Ok but when your older your gonna remember what i told you about your teeth.” She said as she lifted him up and carried him down to the kitchen placing him in his high chair

” humry humry.” She said as she heard him talk about food

He laughed still only being 3 not much a car in the world as he hopped up and down in his high chair ready to eat his breakfest.

"Ok well than lets go get you some yummy food" as he carried her down and sat her in the high chair next to her brother