LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy stayed there not as hyper as normal but did enjoy moving in the water and seeing all the bubbles float around. He clapped at them and played with his toy boat. “I sowie I bad toway....” he says softly while looking down thinking about aurora being upset at Chuck E. Cheese 

When he was done playing he held his arms up “aww....” letting out a couple coughs and sneezes sniffling “cweean” he groaned a little bit and waited to be picked up 

James was focused on his phone responding to a few emails but caught a whiff of something strong and looked up assuming it was skye since Tiffany was just changed “skye are you making stinky?”

“ oh you poor thing.” She said as she wrapped him in the towel and caried him to the nursery. She dried him off and got him in a new diaper before getting a nice warm onesie on him and placing him in the crib with his stuffies.” I’ll be right back.” She said as she went to make a bottle with the medicine so he would t taste it

skye was lost in the movie not even knowing or pay attention to her body voiding into her diaper she shook her head not looking away from the tv

He layed there with his animals tossing and turning a bit trying to get comfortable but just continued to groan and cough waiting for his aunt to come back 

James decided to wait until the movie was over before doing anything knowing if he interrupted she would have a fit 

Aurora came back with a bottle of juice with the medicine mixed in making sure he wouldn’t taste the medicine. “ here’s ya bottle baby you want a story.” She asked

asnrhe movie continued Skye finished pooping and wet her diaper as she enjoyed the movies

He stood up and started to drink the juice tasting like his normal apple,juice he thought nothing different of it. He reached for her wanting to cuddle  “buuk..,buuk....” as he pointed to dr Seuss oh the places you will go 

Tommy continues sucking on the pacifier and mumbles “me wuv u...” in his sleep as aurora leaves.

The movie finally ends and James looks at the time “ok girls I think it’s tiem for a bath for both of you” as James figured he needed to change skye anyways 

Once the bath was ready and the tub filled with bubbles he got Tiffany out of her clothes and diaper and placed her in. Than he took skye and layed her down knowing he would need to clean her up before getting in the tub “are you done making your present or do you still need to go?”

James got the wipes and started to undo the tabs “phew I think your diapers are getting stinker and stinkier baby girl” he said teasing all that moving and sitting had it all mushed and he had to go through quite a few wipes to get her clean before setting her in the tub to play with Tiffany