LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone leaves out of the bathroom dry and clean as they make there way to see the safari.

Tommy kept pointing at different animals trying to understand what sounds they make but usually getting it wrong “aunt wook wook!! Piggy goo quack!!!” He said proudly thinks he is right 

Skye took the bottle moving her bear to her other arm as she suckled on the bottle enjoying the nice juice.

Tiffany smiled seeing the lions enjoying watching them.” Big kitty.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James held Skye's free hand and held the bear as they made there way to the train station just in time as luckily it wasnt too far from the lion exhibit. James got the tickets for all of them as tommy looked in amazement "do we wide dis?!? CUUL!"

The train took off as Tommy made "Choo Choo" sounds and watched in awe at all the different animals as he said in Aurorars lap.

James helped point out different animals for Tiffany and Skye to see. James feeling better about being a dad as Skye seemed soo comfortable with him

Tiffany and Skye looked at what names pointed out as they drank their bottles enjoying seeing all the different animals

“ after this you wanna go to the food court for lunch.” Aurora asked james

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yea i was actually thinking the same thing" as James remembered to put Skyes bear next to her again

Tommy smiled hearing that "yea yea me humwry" as tommy sucked his pacifer and went back to looking out the window asking questions about each animal they saw

The ride eventually ended and Tommy clapped his hands happily "I wanna wide dat again dat was fun!!!" as he held his arms up to Aurora.

James put Tiffany back in her stroller and held Skye's bear again and held her hand "Are you girls hungry? We're going to go get some yummy lunch"