LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

Skye nodded and toddled over to the movies the added bulk of her diaper making her waddle a bit. She plopped down and looked through the movies before lifting up Alice in wonderland.” This one.” She sais

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany nodded too not having seen it.” Yeah dat ok.” She said 

skye sighed and handed it to James before good. Back to the couch

” good job kids.” Aurora said as she took a seat on the couch 

The timer went off for the pizza “oh looks like perfect timing. I’ll get the pizza and you help get the movie set up for the kids and lay out a blanket for them” he told her as he went to the kitchen checking and seeing they were all made perfectly 

Aurora nodded and laid a blanket down for the kids.” Ok little ones on the blankie so uncle janes can bring you your pizzas.” She said as s they came and sat on the blanket and she put the movie on

JAmes hand cut up there pizza into small pieces and came over placing the pepperoni one in front of Tommy, sausage for Tiffany and pepperoni and sausage of skye. He also placed 3 zippy cups of apple juice “ok kisses enjoy”

James sat on the couch with Aurora and handed her the pizza 

Tiffany smiled and dug right on to hers sauce getting on her face but she did like the pizza

skye took her Pizza piece by piece

aurora took their pizza and cut it for them as they watched the movie and the kids

Tommy ate messily as well getting sauce on his face as he drank down his juice and let out a loud burp giggling as he layed on his stomach and watched the movie 

James put his arm around her and took a bite of his pizza watching the kids enjoy the movie 

Tiffany joined her brother finishing her Pizza and drinking her juice as she watched the movie 

Skye got another piece of her Pizza more focused on the movie 

aurora smiled as James put his arm around her and took a bite of her pizza

James noticed the twins both starting to get sleepy and also a strong smell starting to fill the air “phew somone enjoyed dinner a little too much.” He looked at his wife “I think it was one of the twins maybe we should just get them in the bath and put them to bed I mean it is around bedtime”

“ yeah let’s go have bathtime you two.” She said as she got up.” I’ll go get the water ready can you bring them when I’m ready.” She said 

Skye moved away from the blanket the poopy scent too strong she crawled over to the couch.” Do i hafta go to bed too.” She asked

James bent down to skyes level “your aunt and I are going to give the twins a bath and get them ready for bed. Once they are asleep then you have to start getting ready for bed ok”

He then picked up the twins one in each arm “ok you 2 it’s bath and bedtime” trying to to gag from the strong smell of Tiffany’s diaper “PU did you make stinkiest missy” James teases Tiffany 

“I’ll just take that as a yes” as James brought the twins to the bathroom where aurora was waiting the tub ready with bubbles as James handed her Tommy “ok let’s get you both clean.” As he got Tiffany out of her icky clothes and diaper wiping her up before putting her in the tub

Tiffany got the rest of the poo out as they made it to the bathroom a large lump in the seat. She let James undress her and wipe her clean as she was too tired too fuss.

aurora took tommy and undressed him and got him in the tub putting a few toys in there for him to play with 

Skye played with her teddy in the living room comfy on the blanket. She snuggled with him as she watched tv her diaper getting soaked as she did so 

Tommy was tired but not as sleepy as Tiffany as he sat in the tub playing with some toys as he made noises and splashed around and blew the bubbles.

James helped get Tiffany cleaned up and wiped down “well I hope you had a fun day today?” As he talked to Tiffany 

James got a big towel and got Tiffany wrapped up in it and carried her to her and Tommy’s room as he opened up the drawer that had pjs “which ones do you want to wear tonight ?”

Tommy smiled and let out a little yawn again “yea I weallly wike da park and ducki” as he started to lift his arms up 

James grabbed the ariel pajamas and a clean diaper and layed her on the changing table. He got a lean and dry diaper on her and than put her in PJs alright all clean and ready for bed now. "Do you want a bottle of milk?"

Tommy sucked his thumb and looked at all the pajamas he had and pointed "turtle" as he pointed to the ninja turtle pajamas he had.

Tiffany nodded “ baba.” She said 

“ good choice.” She said grabbing a diaper and sighing.” Tommorow we need night diapers for the kids. These might not work for the whole night.” She said as she got tommy diapered and dressed.” I’ll get you a baba too .” She said

"You think they'll wet through those?" James asked nievly as he layed Tiffany in her crib and left the room with Aurora so they could get bottles and check on Skye as well.

Tommy sucked his thumb and smiled and nodded his head "yea baba pwease" as he got curled up in his crib and also started to let out a bit of a grunt and allowed the warm mush to fill his diaper as layed there playing with his rabbit while laying on his back

“ they might that’s what it’s better to put them in the thicker night ones.” She said as she got two bottles of milk and warmed them before going back into the nursery. She sniffed and smelt poo.” Ok who filled their diaper up.” She said