LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Look, it’s an introductory post!

Hi!

my name is [redacted] and I have been a DL all my life.  Not into age play, not a sissy, not trans (though I fully sport those who are ) just a hetero guy who loves diaper peeing.

ive browsed this site often and have recently been experimenting with catheters so I finally registered.

i wear just a about 24/7, using north shore supreme lights for night and McKesson pull-ups for day.  I have tried just about every diaper out here except for the baby printed ones.

my wife knows I wear at night because I started bed wetting (feel the need to pee in the bed as it gives me a better nights sleep) and she knows I wear sometimes during the day, and that I have OAB. 

I am otherwise not actually incontinent though I would like to be... all warnings considered.  In fact my urinary control is so strong I hate it.  Impossible for me to relax my sphincters for peeing unless I really concentrate on it. 

Anyway, thanks for all the info and support on this site!

Hi and welcome to DD [retracted] ? please do come in and make yourself comfortable. You name it, I think we got it going on here, so I think you can feel good about what you like. I always say, have fun, and enjoy! 

FYI, I don’t know if it would help you or not, but if you are having trouble letting go in your diapers? I have on occasion, tried standing still, clearing my mind, and then, pretended I was in front of a urinal. Sometimes it relaxed me enough, to allow things to flow. If you really visualize you’re peeing into a urinal, or even the toilet, maybe it will help. Good luck!