LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull ups are better then diapers pvt diaperboy187

Kaylaindiapers

"You bitch you mean you would tell people what my stupid mom is doing!" she said losing her cool not realizing what the consequences might be.

She shot daggers at her friend, she didn't want her best friend changing her!

"Or else you can't tell me what to do or threaten me." she said angrily hoping her friend would just leave.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course I would. Everyone at the school is afraid of you but imagine if they knew you were just a little baby" Sabrina told Kayla enjoying the feeling of not having to be bossed around by her friend. She made her friend take her hand and dragged her into the room. Forgetting to lock the door she released her friend and went to get out a new diaper and the changing supplies. Sabrina was determined to change Kayla's diaper no matter how much she struggled.

I'm not a little baby my stupid crazy step mom is punishing me by making me where a damn diaper!" she yelled at Sabrina hoping she could intimidate her.

Kayla was mad that her friend was actually going to be her babysitter instead of her friend.

"N--no please!" she cried as she was dragged to her room.

She was made to lie down but when she saw her friend leave to get a diaper that was the break she needed.

"Screw this!" Kayla said as she bolted out the door.

Sabrina frowned as she heard Kayla leave the room while she was getting the diapers and changing supplies. She put them on the bed then went to go retrieve her friend. After seeing her friend use a Pull-Up and a Pampers diaper she wasn't scared of her anymore. Sabrina quickly looked around for Kayla checking off every room in the house for places she could hide.

Kayla managed to go to the bathroom and lock the door she didn't even realize how much of a toddler she was acting like.

She stood there listening for Sabrina check the room and call her out.

While standing there she can't believe her friend is going to change her!