LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull ups are better then diapers pvt diaperboy187

Kaylaindiapers

"Seriously mom or mommy if my dad was here he wouldn't let this go on!" Kayla was arguing with her step mom as she had got caught with a joint and her grades had been slipping.

Kayla stomped her foot angrily!

"Mommy this is so stupid I'm not a baby and I never would've wet myself had you not spanked me or had you gotten out of the bathroom when I said I had to go!"

She still couldn't believe how her life had changed over the weekend. She was a junior in high school and now she felt like she was more like a toddler as she did all she could to talk her step mom who was now making her call her mommy out of this ridiculous punishment.

"This is so unfair wh--what if anyone sees it!"

Kayla used to enjoy flaunting her maturity and sexuality by showing off her thongs but today she didn't want anyone seeing her special underwear her pink pull up.

She was grounded and that even included taking her car away now she had to ride the school bus.

"Fine I need some money for lunch."

"You can't be serious!" she looked at the lunch box her mommy gave her that had pictures of the Muppets.

Her mommy smiled and cooed to her as she smacked her padded bottom sending her out the door.

Kayla took a deep breathe as she walked hearing the crinkle of her pull up this was her first day at school of her new punishment she just hoped no one would see!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabrina Venezuela was a seventeen year old girl with short brunette hair, blue eyes, and a somewhat manipulative personality. She was waiting for the bus when she saw her friend coming over surprised she wasn't driving her car. "Hey what happened to your car ? Did you get it taken away again ?" She asked her friend only half joking with her. Although it wasn't very noticeable she could tell her friend was upset about something. Sabrina wondered what could possibly put Kayla, her best friend, in a bad mood.

Kayla was your typical blond blue eyed girl. She was 5'5 120 and she hated being short maybe that's why she enjoyed bullying people but without her gang she really wasn't so tough and now that she was wearing a pull up she truly felt like a little girl.

"Yeah my stupid mom grounded me for awhile." she definitely wasn't going to go into detail regarding the rest of her punishment.

She wondered if her best friend could tell how nervous she was or if she was hiding anything!

"Wow. What did you do wrong this time ?" Sabrina asked Kayla as she got on the bus. She knew her friend bullied people and didn't like it too much but had seen what could happen if she stood up to her friend. As long as she was her friend the girl wouldn't bully her. Sabrina was a few inches taller than Kayla and could overpower her but was still afraid of trying to keep her from picking on the other kids.

"Nothing really I mean my grades were slipping and I got caught smoking and she said I was acting real immature so she took my car and grounded me!" Kayla was becoming uncomfortable and just realized she may have gone too far with the immature comment. She wanted to regain some of her confidence and feel big again.

"Watch this!"

She pulled Tar's pony tail.

"Ha ha!" she said laughing as the girl squealed in pain.

Sabrina didn't say anything as she waited for the bus to get to school. She had to admit her friend's step mom had a good point but wouldn't dare tell her friend that. Soon the bus arrived at the school and she went to get off. Sabrina didn't have many classes with Kayla so wouldn't see her until lunchtime rolled around.

Kayla was disappointed as her best friend didn't laugh in fact she acted like she was mad.

"Come on that was funny!" she rolled her eyes as she was frustrated from her step mom and now her friend wasn't even having fun.

She smirked to herself only if Tara knew she just got picked on by a girl wearing pull ups.

Once they got to school she looked around trying to avoid people she just wanted to get to her home room.

"Alright chick I'll see you at lunch." she said to Sabrina as she got off the bus.

Sabrina waved goodbye to Kayla as she headed off to her first class. She still had no idea of the infantile underpants her friend was wearing today. When it was finally time for lunch she headed to the lunchroom eager to see her friend again. Sabrina looked around for Kayla as she quickly got her lunch.

Kayla was so flustered she forgot she did have a class with her best friend but on this day she really didn't get to talk to her as they had a substitute and she was strict. After class Kayla ran to the bathroom careful that no one saw her pull down her baby pull up. The day went by quick and before she knew it, it was lunch time. She went to get her lunch and she saw Sabrina who was looking the other way.

"Hey girl!"

Sabrina gave Kayla a big smile as she spotted her and went over to her. She looked over at what her friend had gotten as they made their way to a table. It seemed none of the other girls from the group were around and had probably left the school to get some food. Sabrina sat down before starting to eat her food barely paying attention to Kayla at the moment.

Kayla left her muppet lunch box in her locker she had borrowed some money and smiled brightly as she bought her lunch from the school cafeteria. Today it was spaghetti she walked over to the table where Sabrina was. Once she got there she was just about to sit down when she dropped her fork.

"Shit!" she said without thinking she bent down to pick it up. Little did she realize her shirt came up exposing her pull up.

"I'll be right back." she said walking to back up to get a new one. She had no idea that her friend knew part of her big secret.

Sabrina gasped as she saw Kayla's Pull-Up when she bent down to pick up her fork. She immediately began to wonder why in the world her friend would ever wear something so infantile. The idea that it might be her step mom's way to cure her friend of bullying popped into her head a few times. Sabrina wondered if maybe Kayla had been having accidents or even needed the Pull-Up at all.

"Uh Kayla why are you wearing Pull-Ups ? Have you been having accidents or something ?" Sabrina asked Kayla as she looked at her curiously. She was determined to find out why her best friend had wore something for toddlers to school today. Thankfully nobody could hear them as long as they weren't too loud. Sabrina waited for an answer as she hadn't gone back to eating her food yet.

Kayla almost spit out her spaghetti! She had to think of something quick, she figured she'd play it off.

"Ha ha good one Sabrina!" she said hoping her friend would be satisfied with her answer.

Kayla was sweating nervously as their was total silence.

"Eat your fo--food we don't have all day." she said nervously

"I saw it when you bent down to get your fork. Just be glad nobody else saw it. Now why are you wearing Pull-Ups ?" Sabrina asked Kayla as she pushed the issue not willing to give up. She wasn't going to eat until her friend explained why she was wearing the infantile undergarment. If her friend kept trying to deny it she could simply make her expose them again. Sabrina waited hoping Kayla would trust her with the big secret she had discovered.

"Wh--what I--I have no idea what you're talking about!" Kayla was getting mad and embarrassed as her secret had been exposed. She was determined to get out of this one. The more her friend pressed her the more she felt like a little girl it was like her friend was now her babysitter. She hated the feeling, she figured maybe the best chance she had was to change the subject.

"Did You see what Heather posted on Facebook?"

Sabrina got distracted for just a moment when Kayla tried to bring up some new gossip. She quickly dismissed it though and pressed the issue "We can talk about that after you explain why you're in Pull-Ups. Or maybe I should ask your mommy instead" It wouldn't be so easy for her friend to get out of revealing what was going on. Sabrina gave Kayla's butt a little squeeze to make her cooperate.

Kayla sat there playing with he spaghetti as her friend pressed her.

"She's my step mom!" she snapped back.

"Hey what the hell!" she squealed as her best friend grabbed her padded butt squeezing it in her hand to make sure without a doubt they both knew.

"Fine that's part of my stupid punishment are you happy now!" she hissed going back to sting her lunch. She felt like crying!

"So how long do you have to wear them ?" Sabrina asked Kayla as she tried to sound sympathetic for her. She found the idea of her friend in the training panties more than a little amusing. As she began to eat her food she wondered if there was more to the punishment or not. Sabrina hoped that Kayla would be in Pull-Ups for quite a while.

"I don't know it's pretty stupid right!" she was making a mess of her food cause she was so frustrated she got spaghetti sauce on her face and shirt. She wondered if her friend still respected her after finding out she was wearing pull ups! She just hoped she wouldn't tell anyone.

"Now that you know obviously keep this between the two of us!"

"I won't tell anyone I promise" Sabrina quickly told Kayla before noticing the mess she was making. "Maybe I should get you a bib though if you keep making a mess" She joked with her friend as she pointed to the mess on her clothes. It was cute to see the school bully hoping nobody would discover her secret and making a mess of her lunch. Sabrina was determined to make sure Kayla wound in diapers very soon.

Kayla smiled confident her secret was safe.

"Ha ha you're so funny!" she said grabbing a napkin quickly wiping her face.

She was so flustered with everything she was literally making a mess of her life.

"Normally I can't wait for school to be out but with this damn punishment I have no idea what to expect anymore."

She finished her lunch.

Sabrina just giggled as she saw Kayla quickly wipe the mess off her clothes the best she could. She was still eating by the time her friend finished but waved goodbye to her. The last class would be the one they had together before school ended. Sabrina finished her lunch then began heading to her next class.

Kayla was finishing her lunch when she saw her friend walk up to leave.

"Alright remember this stays between you and I she said nervously I'll see you in seventh hour."

After Sabrina left she grabbed her tray and threw it all away before going to the bathroom.