LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull ups are better then diapers pvt diaperboy187

Kaylaindiapers

"These are not for Mary. I know you had an accident on the way home" Amanda told Kayla as she put a changing pad on the floor. She made her daughter get on it and pulled her Pull-Up down. In a matter of minutes her daughter would soon find herself in a baby diaper unless she acted quickly. Amanda held Kayla down as she opened the pack of baby wipes.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wa--wh--wait what you b--but ho--w!" she said stuttering embarrassed and frustrated

She was trying to get her mind right.

Kayla watched as her mom got out a changing pad.

She realized what she was doing and what was about to happen

"Oh hell no I'm not wearing a damn diaper you bitch I tried to be nice but no more!" she said angrily hoping her mom would back down.

Before Kayla knew it she found herself pinned down as her mom went for the baby wipes.

"Let--let me up!" she yelled

"You knew the rules and now you're going to wear diapers. Now keep still and don't use that language again or you'll get the spanking of your life" Amanda warned Kayla as she got out some baby wipes and began to wipe her butt down. She wouldn't hesitate to spank her daughter's butt before putting her in one of the Pampers if she kept on misbehaving. Once her daughter's butt was clean she put aside the baby wipes. Amanda had to use both hands to open the pack of Pampers diapers giving Kayla a few brief seconds to escape.

Kayla didn't know what to do but she wasn't going to let her mom diaper her. She waited for a opening to get up. She laid there going through the humiliating process of having her mom wipe her down. Once her mom went to open the pack of diapers she found that as her chance to get away.

"I'm not wearing a damn diaper you crazy bitch!"

Amanda frowned as she heard Kayla's bad language again. She quickly pulled out a Pamper from the pack of diapers and set it aside. Without warning she put her daughter on her lap and began to spank her. "That language will not be tolerated. Do you understand me ?" Amanda asked Kayla as she continued to spank her butt not yet using a paddle.

Kayla felt the slap on her bottom snapping her out of her little fantasy of running away.

"Owe!" she yelped.

"Pl--please ok-ok I'll be good!" she cried kicking her feet screaming as the spanking hurt.

After so many spank she was crying just like a baby!

Amanda ignored Kayla giving her thirty hard swats in all before putting her back down on the changing pad. She lifted up her daughter's butt and put the baby diaper in place. Next she applied the baby powder making sure to rub in it so she would smell like a baby. Amanda waited to see if Kayla would give her anymore trouble as she stretched the sides of the Pamper getting ready to tape it up.

Kayla laid there sniffling to herself she gave no fight at all as her mommy put her in a diaper. She laid there as the diaper was pulled tight between her legs and the side taped up. Oh know! She thought to herself as she just realized her powder and the diaper had a strong smell. She knew she smelt like a baby!

Amanda taped up the diaper then told Kayla "Now you have a choice to make. Either you can stay in high school and the nurse will change your diapers or I can take you out of school and find you a daycare. Which is it going to be ?" She was glad to see the baby diaper fit her daughter quite nicely with Big Bird on the front of it. No matter what option the girl chose she was still going to have a babysitter watching her. Amanda had yet to let Kayla know she was considering letting Sabrina babysit her.

Once her diaper was on Kayla sat up and she looked at it not believing she was back in diapers! The worst part when she moved around she herd the crinkle of the diaper. "That's not much of a choice b--bu--but I'll stay in school." she said nervously stuttering as she had no idea how she was going to keep her secret a SECRET! She had a number of things running in her mind what would anyone say if they saw her diaper would some of the girls she used to bully spank her or treat her like a baby? What about her friends what would they say or do! She decided right then and there she would make sure know one would ever find out!!

"Alright I'll let the nurse and teachers know that you're wearing diapers but you're not to remove them" Amanda told Kayla as she began to lay down more new rules to go with her punishment. She was definitely going to have Sabrina help keep an eye on her daughter so she couldn't remove the diapers. It wasn't too late for her daughter to change her mind and decrease the chance of anyone in high school finding out she needed diapers. "Oh one more thing you won't be staying by yourself anymore so I'm going to see if Sabrina is interested in babysitting you" Amanda told Kayla as she wondered how she would take the news.

Kayla was listening to something about teachers diapers and school, but she still wasn't believing this is real!

"Wh--what no way you can't be serious I--I can stay by myself I don't need a babysitter especially my best friend!"

Her eyes started to water she was mad, worried and frustrated!

"As long as you're diapered you'll have a babysitter. Just be thankful I didn't hire your old babysitter" Amanda told Kayla reminding her of her old strict babysitter that would always put her to bed early. She knew her daughter had been glad when she had finally stopping hiring a babysitter. Since her daughter hadn't complained about the school stuff she assumed she didn't have a problem with it. "If you can behave and control your bladder better than you can get back in training panties by graduation" Amanda told Kayla revealing just how long she intended to keep her in diapers.

Kayla threw her arms up in disgust. Then she smiled on the inside one her friend would never babysit her, two her and Sabrina could just hang out and she could get out of her diapers! Things started looking up for Kayla she thought she had it all figured out!

"Ok I will."

"Now if you've got homework I suggest you get started on it and remember what I said about touching your diapers" Amanda warned Kayla before letting her go off to her room. She was glad to see her daughter was in a better mood now for some reason. As long as she didn't try to remove her diapers then her daughter could enjoy high school. Amanda wondered if Kayla would tell her when she needed to go or just use her Pampers.

"Ok." she said as she went to her room she was happy her mom wasn't making her crawl. I wouldn't put anything past her. She thought to herself.

Sure being punished in diapers sucked but she was now in a better mood she figured Sabrina would help her out and she cod actually beat her mom on this one!

Amanda put the diapers and changing supplies away in her room making sure that Kayla couldn't change herself. She then decided to have her daughter's friend come over so they could discuss her duties as a babysitter. The girl would be expected to treat her friend as she was told instead of letting her be treated like an adult. As long as Kayla behaved Amanda might not get her anymore baby stuff.

Kayla spent about a hour in her room doing her homework. She kept trying to get used to wearing a diaper and the crinkle really bothered her. Not too long after her work was done she felt the need to go to the bathroom. Hoping to sneak in there and get back out before her mommy could find out. She crept out of her room and went to the bathroom. Once there she tried opening the door.

"What the hell it's locked!" she said angrily as she really had to go now she began doing the pee pee dance looking like a potty training toddler.

Amanda had invited Sabrina over and they were currently discussing what to do when she was babysitting Kayla. She was glad to see the girl didn't mind and would be happy to babysit her best friend. When they heard noise from upstairs they went to investigate and saw the poor girl doing a humiliating potty dance. It was obvious to Amanda and Sabrina what had happened and neither could keep from laughing at the sight in front of them.

Kayla turned around embarrassed as she herd the laughing.

"What the hell are you doing and why is the damn door locked!"

She thought about things then she realized with them catching her off guard and she already needed to go she felt the warmth and she wanted to cry as she realized she now stood in front of her mommy and her best friend in a wet diaper!

"The bathroom is off limits to you expect during bathtime or if you tell one of us when you need to go potty" Amanda told Kayla as she watched her wet her diaper. She was planning to go out tonight and leave her daughter being babysat by her best friend.

Sabrina giggled as she watched Kayla lose control again and wet the diaper. "Want me to change you ?" She asked her friend as she had been told where all the changing supplies were at.

Kayla was so embarrassed her mommy was really treating her just like a baby.

She looked at her friend rolling her eyes.

"N--no of course I--I don't want that!" she said nervously stuttering as she couldn't even bring herself to say it.

She was infuriated not believing any of this was happening!

"Now Kayla I'm going out tonight and Sabrina is going to babysit. I expect you to listen to her because if you don't she has permission to spank you" Amanda told Kayla as she grabbed her purse getting ready to leave. If her daughter gave her babysitter any trouble she would get another spanking when she returned.

"Come on Kayla you can't stay in that diaper. Now let's get you changed" Sabrina told Kayla as she tried to make her take her hand. She didn't seem to care that her friend was greatly embarrassed at the moment.

"No please I don't want her babysitting me!" Kayla sounded like a baby begging for her mommy not to leave.

She looked at her mommy not believing what she was saying.

"Wh--what no she can't spank me!" she cried watching her mommy leave.

Kayla hated how small she was compared to her friend who was taller and stronger.

"I can take care of myself just go home this whole thing is stupid!" she tried pulling away.

Amanda just smiled and waved goodbye to Kayla. She didn't care that her daughter was opposed to having a babysitter especially since she was now diapered.

"I could go home but then tomorrow everyone would know about your diapers. Now either you do as I say or else" Sabrina told Kayla as she threatened to spill her secret. She wondered if her friend had ever been bullied by anyone else before or if it was a new experience.