LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull ups are better then diapers pvt diaperboy187

Kaylaindiapers

Sabrina just grinned and waved goodbye to Kayla already plotting how to get her put in diapers. She barely paid any attention to the lessons daydreaming about babying her friend instead. By the time it was the last class she already had a few more questions for the school bully. Sabrina hoped that Kayla was very close to getting put back in diapers to help with her plans.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was really embarrassed as she went to the bathroom carefully lowering her pull up hoping no one saw her. She took care of her business and went to her next class. The rest of the day went by quick. She was happy her last hour came up cause she would see her friend. Kayla walked up to her friend before class started

"I'm glad this day is almost over."

"Yeah me too. So did you make it in time to the potty or did you have an accident ?" Sabrina asked Kayla hoping to catch her off guard with the information. She hoped her friend would let some information slip about how close she was to being put in diapers. They had a few minutes before class started and thankfully nobody else was around at the moment. Sabrina waited for Kayla to answer the embarrassing and humiliating question.

Kayla blushed a thousand shades of red as she couldn't believe what Sabrina asked her.

"Wh-what of course I made it I--I only had a accident cause my stupid mom wouldn't let me go until it was too late she even said if I have more accidents she'd put me in diapers can you believe that BS!"

The room was silent Sabrina was Kayla best friend and all she was doing was ranting but once she calmed down she realized she said way too much!

"I'm going to sit down I need to finish up the assignment."

She was really nervous how can I be so stupid to talk about diapers!  She thought to herself.

"Hey it's ok. I'm sorry I was just kidding. Did your mom really threaten to put you back in diapers ?" Sabrina asked Kayla making sure to be quiet as some students had entered the classroom. She had to hold back from laughing as she realized what a great opportunity she had now. If she could get her friend stuck in diapers chances were good her mom would hire a babysitter as well. Sabrina could hardly wait and was going to hurry Kayla onto the bus before she could go potty after school ended.

"Yes can we quit talking about it, it will never happen she was just going on about how immature I was!" Kayla was growing extremely frustrated at the conversation as it was so embarrassing and she was nervous for two reasons one she was worried someone might hear them talking about diapers and two cause she felt she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Ok enough talk about my stupid mom and her ignorant ass punishment can you believe what Britney did over the weekend?" she was doing all she could to change the subject and take her mind off her ever increasing need to go to the bathroom, she just wanted to wait and go once she got home!

Sabrina was about to answer Kayla when the teacher came into the room preventing them from gossiping. She knew the teacher didn't like anyone gossiping in the class only talking about the lessons. The class seemed to drag on before finally ending for the day. "Come on let's get to the bus" Sabrina told Kayla dragging her along before she could even try to go to the bathroom first the second school was over.

"Wh--whst why are you riding the bus?" Kayla didn't remember seeing her on the bus this morning but that's not all she was worried about as she needed to go to the bathroom. and when her friend grabbed her she pulled her forward catching her off balance and she leaked in her pull up. Luckily she didn't flood it.

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom!" she cried blushing as she could feel her pull up was a little damp. She was trying to stop but Sabrina was taller and stronger and she couldn't believe  her friend was pulling her like a little girl.

"Come on we don't have time. The bus is going to leave without us if we don't hurry" Sabrina told Kayla exaggerating how much time they actually had. She had no idea her friend had already had a little accident in her Pull-Up already. They made in onto the bus in time and less than five minutes later they were on the way home. Sabrina had made sure to make Kayla take the window seat so she couldn't rush back into the school to use the bathroom.

Kayla tried stopping but her friend had a vice like grip on her dragging her on the bus.

"What the hell you wouldn't let me stop!" Kayla said angrily now realizing she had the window seat so she was stuck.

Kayla could feel her bladder ready to give way, she sat in her seat trying to forget about it anything to keep her mind off of it.

Unknowingly she began to fidget in her seat.

"Come on crap I need to get home!" she said frustrated and desperate

"Sorry but we have to hurry or we'll miss the bus. Besides the lines at the restroom were too long" Sabrina told Kayla as she quickly made up a good excuse. It took a few minutes until it was finally time for their stop. She got off the bus and waited for her friend to follow her. Sabrina could tell Kayla was very close to having another accident.

Sabrina struggled to keep from giggling as she she how close Kayla was to do a little potty dance. Thankfully they got off the bus quickly after the driver made everyone hurry up. She walked home with her friend wondering if she suspected her of something. Sabrina would be amazed if Kayla could make it to her house with her training panties still dry considering how badly she was squirming around.

"About time!" she said frustrated

They walked home Kayla feeling a little more leak into her pull up she was so embarrassed hoping her friend didn't suspect anything. She wondered how she was going to get past her mom what would she say if she discovered her pull up a little wet.

Sabrina waved goodbye to Kayla as she reached her house. She could tell by her friend's house her mom was gone for the moment. As soon as her friend entered the house she called her home phone knowing it had a cord so she couldn't talk and go to the bathroom. Sabrina was counting on Kayla's inability to pass up new gossip to keep her on the phone and away from the toilet.

Kayla rushed in the house.. She was ready to go to the bathroom but the phone rang as her cell phone was dead from being in school so she had to answer the land line.

"Hello." she said nervously literally dancing around trying to control herself.

Sabrina watched Kayla from her window and began chatting away with her. "So what's the news with Britney ? What did she do ?" She asked her friend knowing that she loved spreading gossip almost as much as hearing it. The window gave her an excellent view of her enough to witness her starting to do a little potty dance. Sabrina hoped to keep Kayla on the phone until it was too late and she used her Pull-Up.

"I'm not sure uh--ca--can you call me back!" she desperately said as she continued to dance but her friend seemed to what to go on and on. She didn't want to sound like a baby as she already felt like one wearing a pull up.

"Hey I--I really oh shit!"

Her dance stopped as she couldn't hold it anymore and she flooded her pull up.

Sabrina grinned as she had caught the whole embarrassing incident from her window. She waited for her to friend to hang up the phone so she could call her mother. When her friend's mother heard that her daughter had an accident she was sure to put her back in diapers. Sabrina waited to see if Kayla still wanted to keep gossiping with her or not.

Kayla said nothing as she was looking at her pull up with a pout face.

"I--I have to go!" she said sweating profusely

She didn't know what to do as she looked around.

"Damn I better change into a new one!"

Her mom had been smart enough to hide them so try as she might she couldn't find the pull ups. Which meant she was stuck in a wet one until her mom got home.

Sabrina was quick to call Kayla's mom and tell her that Kayla had an accident on the way home from school. She also volunteered to help if the woman ever needed a babysitter for her daughter. When she mentioned she had seen her daughter's Pull-Ups already and would have no trouble changing diapers she was sure she would get the job. Sabrina got done talking with Kayla's mom and smirked glad Kayla was now going to be put back in diapers.

Kayla frantically searched the house looking for the pull ups.

"What am I going to do now!" she cried to herself

She looked at the clock knowing her mom will be back in less then an hour.

"Hmm maybe I can just say I spelt a drink on me." she says to herself sitting down trying to calm herself

Less than fifteen minutes later Amanda Waller came home with three bags full of stuff for Kayla. Amanda was very intimidating and could easily overpower Kayla a fact that had become all too clear when she was punished. She didn't say a word as she set the bags down in the living room. A quick look at her daughter's Pull-Up revealed it was wet and dragged her into the living room. Amanda made Kayla sit down as she pulled stuff out of the bags revealing changing supplies, changing pads, and Pampers boasting an extra absorbent version.

Kayla was shocked to see her mom as she was standing there in only a t shirt and her wet pull up.

"Oh hi I spelt some lemonade on me and I'm cleaning up, I--I was looking for another one." she said stuttering nervously

Then she noticed the pack of pampers.

"Um I thought Mary was wearing pull ups now?" she asked confused figuring her mom would be babysitting her niece this weekend.