LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

My arousal was already at an intense level, your teasing only works to drive me more crazy. Your skillful tongue makes me shiver and writhe in pleasure, I tangle my hand in your hair, arch my back, and scream as I reach the peak.  

The taste of your juices hit Emma's tongue almost before your scream of ecstasy hit her ears. She leaned back and watched your fountain overflow your lips. For a brief moment she regretted not putting down a changing mat to protect the bed, but she wasn't too worried about it. It wouldn't be the first time this bedding had seen some action and it most certainly wouldn't be the last.

She takes a wipe and starts cleaning up your excitement, going back and forth over your swollen, sensitivity lips. "Good things come to Little Girls who please their Mommy. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Yes you are. You're a very good girl. You're Mommy’s perfect Angel." She continues to rub your clit while she says it to reinforce her praise.

After a few moments she reaches for the diaper, but stops short, an idea forming in her brain. "Say, since we're both sweaty and naked anyway, why don't we just hop in the shower and get cleaned up together. How's that sound, baby?"

"Well then let's go get that taken care of, baby."

She helps you up off the bed and leads you, still naked herself, to the bathroom and turns on the water.

She starts undoing your bra--the only article of clothing you were still wearing. She lets it fall to the floor and starts rubbing and gently scratching your boobs as she stands behind you. "I'll bet that feels a lot better, huh baby?"

She takes you by the hand and the two of you step under the running water. At first it feels just barely not warm enough, but then she turns on a little more hot water and it feels heavenly.

She runs a hand through your wet hair and pulls you into a kiss.

I get to washing your body my hands roaming every nook and cranny of your beautiful visage, I take the moment to really take in your mature figure becoming acquainted with its every intimate detail. When I'm done I look at you expectantly, It's clear that I want you to return the favor but I can't bring myself to straight up and ask.

She sighs with pleasure as your hands explore and wash her body.

"Good girl. You got Mommy all clean. Now it's Mommy’s turn to make her baby girl spotless."

She takes the soap and gets to work on thoroughly scrubbing your body. She's much more experienced at bathing someone than you are and it shows. Her hands working up a lather and soaping your body, exploring your every crevice. It's very intimate, but not necessarily sexual. Like she's not trying to get you off, but she does want you to enjoy it.

I sigh dreamily as you scrub my body clean, as we finish up and leave the shower I can't help but notice how we share the same scent now. I stay standing in front of the shower watching you while you busy yourself with towels and clothes.

She dries you off with a big fluffy, cooing at you and praising you for being such a good girl in the shower. Once you're dry, she takes the towel and wraps it around you.

"Alright, baby. Go wait in your room and Mommy will be down to get you dressed in a minute."

I scurry out to the guest bedroom and plop on the bed in a bouncy manner. I look around and spot my pacifier on the floor a little ways from the bed by my discarded business attire. I'm feeling rather little at the moment after being effectively bathed and dried by Mommy, so since I was told to sit on the bed and wait I figured if I want to get my paci I have to stay on the bed. I discard my towel and sit my knees on the very edge of the bed while putting my hands on the carpeted floor, I walk my hands out stretching out off of the bed reaching for my paci with determination in my eyes.

You manage to reach the pacifier and pop it in your mouth, sitting back on the bed with a contented smile as you sit in the bed.

After a few minutes Emma comes in wearing a nightgown with her hair wrapped in a towel. "Alright, baby. Let's get you diapered before you have an accident." She sets out your discarded towel to use as a changing mat and, like earlier, pulls you by your ankles down to the foot of the bed.

Since you're already clean she slides the diaper underneath you and lowers your legs. Next she pulls out a bottle of powder, sprinkles some onto your privates and gently rubs it into you before finally taping up the diaper.

"There we go, baby. Now let's get you into your jammies."

She then proceeds to help you into your footed sleeper which zips up in the back to make it very difficult to take off without help.

"All nice and comfy! Now, that onesie makes diaper changes a bit inconvenient, so that diaper's gonna have to last you till bedtime." She hugs you tight, patting your diapered bum.

Until bedtime huh? Is this her way of inviting me to stay the night? I probably shouldn't but... 

I remove my pacifier, "Say Emma, you say bedtime but um I should probably go home before then I think..." It's obvious I don't really want to leave though.

What? I thought she... Oh! I never actually asked her to spend the night! Hmm... how to handle this...

She decides to go with the disappointment route and says "Oh... I just, I thought you might wanna... spend the night..." With as much disappointment as she can muster. Which is easy, since all she had to do was imagine you going home tonight.

"No no no, of course I want to spend the night, its just that, I have work tomorrow and the only clothes I have here is my business suit on the floor there." I sadly point at my wrinkled suit sitting in a heap on the floor.

Her disappointment completely fades and she smiles. "Tomorrow morning we can swing by your place and pick up some clothes. We'll have to leave early, but I'm willing to sacrifice a little sleep if it means waking up to your pretty face." She traces a finger along your jaw line.

I blush at the sly compliment and nod happily, placing my pacifier back in my mouth, only to pause as I feel my stomach rumble.

All that *ehem* exercise has really made me build up an appetite.

I look up at you and lisp around my pacifier rubbing my tummy through my onesie. "M-Mommy, I'm a wittle hugwy." 

"I don't blame you. I'm hungry too. Why don't I set you up in the living room so Mommy can keep an eye on you while she cooks?"

She leads you by the hand, sets you on the couch and turns on the tv. "I'll leave you to find something to watch while I get started on dinner." She kisses your cheek, ruffles your hair and goes to the kitchen.

Searching through the channels I can't really find anything I like particularly.

I was never much of a T.V. person after all.

I decide since I'm wearing a diaper and footie pajamas with a pacifier in my mouth I'll just put on some children's programming to fill the silence. Blues Clues pops up on the T.V. I watch it without really paying attention, I find myself looking back at you in the kitchen more often than not trying to figure out what you're making.