LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

*click* *click* *click*

"I shouldn't have drank so much last night." I mutter under my breath, the sound of my own heels clicking against the floor is only exacerbating my headache. I knew going to a fetish party when i had work the next day would be a bad idea, but i just needed a break from all the stress; work is piling up, father is pushing suitor after suitor on me, and i'm having trouble sleeping again.

Entering my office i'm surprised to see someone already there. "Ah hello there miss... sorry i don't think we've met, might i ask why you're here?" I say while trying to give my best business smile through my headache and holding out my hand for a handshake.

She takes your hand. "Emma. Emma Jonas. I've been working here for 3 years now." Not that I'd expect HER to know that. Since she's the daughter of the big man himself and I'm just a corporate cog!

Easy there, Emma. Don't lose your cool now. "I came up here because I have a very... delicate matter that requires your attention." Oh man, this is gonna be sweet!

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Jonas." i can feel my smile straining a little after her passive aggressive introduction, it's not like i couldn't be bothered to know her name, there's just too many employees to remember them all.

I take a seat in my chair and bring my fingers together. "Can you tell me about this delicate matter that needs my attention, please." hopefully my smile is more confident than i feel.

"Why don't I show you this delicate matter instead?" She lays out a series of pictures on your desk and your heart nearly stops beating when you recognize that they're of you from last night. There's several of you playing with baby toys or drinking bottles, all with your diaper fully on display. There's even one of you up on the changing table being changed, although the person changing your diaper is blocking out any naughty bits. 

Emma watches your priceless expression, a wicked smile spread across her face.

I pale visibly, "w-where did you get those" this can't be happening, i was promised there would be no cameras. Shit if my employees were to find out about this I'll be ruined or worse, my father. I swallow past the lump in my throat and steeled my expression. "How much do you want." Still shaking slightly.

My God! This is even better than I thought! The look on her face... But I need to keep playing the game. Which means I still need to remain calm and composed.

"Now what makes you think I want money?" She comes around behind your chair and puts her hands on your shoulders. "I had something a bit more... interesting in mind."

I can't help but break eye contact and shrink away a little at that look. In my head i weigh the pros and cons of taking a blackmail case to court, consequences be damned; I could ruin her but, if father found out, I don't know what would become of my life. 

I really don't have a choice. Swallowing my pride I barely manage to say in a shaky voice "OK, what do you want me to do?"

My scowl slowly shifts into smile.

Alright Emma, time to ease off just a hair. As much as I'm enjoying her fear, I don't want to terrify the girl!

"That's better. If you cooperate I promise nobody will ever find out your dirty Little secret. And maybe, if you play your cards right, this can be fun for both of us." She gently brushes a stray strand of hair out of your face.

Perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better reaction than that. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"The ladies room on the east wing of the 3rd floor is busted. Wait 5 minutes and then meet me there, or else."

And with that, she leaves.

I wait five minutes as instructed feeling equal parts trepidation and excitement, my mind running on overdrive playing out various scenarios she could force me into.

*Tick* the sound of the clock's minute hand breaks me from my imagination. It's time.

I leave my office trying to seem my normal confident self, all the while shaking on the inside, arriving at the aforementioned bathroom; I take a deep breath and stride inside.

I knew it, and they're the exact same pink princess ones I always wear too, thank the heavens I wore a skirt and pantyhose today; I cringe at the thought of wearing a thick diaper bulging at the crotch of my suit pants.

I give my best sad puppy eyes trying against all hope to get out of this situation, but in the end I can only resign myself with a sigh and follow your lead.

Huh. I expected at least a little resistance. She's a quick learner... or maybe she really DOES want this? She's wanted to wear a diaper to the office, but she couldn't build up the nerve. She needed someone to push her... to force her.

She's so perfect!

"Good girl. We can't have you having an accident and ruining your pretty suit, now can we?"

I can't believe this is really happening, being changed into a diaper at work by one of my underlings.

I hear your words but I don't register their content, all I can think about in this moment is that diaper and where it's going, where I'm going. Staring blankly at the diaper, not moving, not listening you have no choice but to start undressing me yourself.

Man, she's practically in a trance! Oh well, I wanted her to answer me, but I kinda like this whole baby-trance thing I've induced.

She starts undressing you. Pulling off your shoes. She slides your pantyhose down your legs. And finally she pulls your panties down around your ankles.

I'm brought back to reality by your intrusive fingers and exclaim while blushing "Hey! you could at least let me do it by myself." What am I doing! I'm practically letting her play me. 

I bite my lip nervously hoping I can regain even a few pieces of my shredded dignity.