LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Since she's only seen you wet your diaper once, Emma hasn't learned all your little tells and is oblivious to your accident. 

She hands you a pen and the 2 of you get to work.

After only 20 minutes you finish the last page and set it on the stack.

"There we go. It's still only 5:23 and we have the rest of the evening to do whatever we want." She smiles warmly with maybe a hint of desire in her eyes.

"Well," Suddenly she makes a face like she just remember something important. "I just realized you're still in your icky, uncomfortable work clothes. Would you like me to put you in something more... comfortable?" She runs a finger across your face, down your neck and traces a line down the center of your body.

"Now that you mention it, I do feel a little stiff in my work clothes." I say coyly playing along, fighting the pleasant shivers your caress invokes.

At this point I know my diaper is wet, it's just long gone from the forefront of my mind at the moment; I'm more focused on you and what you'll say or do next than my urine soaked padding. 

"I have just the thing."

She takes you to the guest room, goes into the closet and pulls out some soft fleece peach-colored footie pajamas and a mint-green snap-crotch onesie.

"These should be your size. I'll let you pick which one you want to wear."

"Good choice." She sets the green onesie back in the closet and sets the pajamas aside.

"Now, let's get you out of that monkey suit, baby."

She starts with your suit jacket, draping it on the bed. Next she comes around behind you and starts undoing the buttons of your blouse one by one, taking her time to touch you lithe body and kiss your neck. After pulling your top off leaving you in your bra and a skirt, she decides to remove the latter.

"Looks like somebody had an accident and forgot to tell Mommy." She says fondling the soggy padding to emphasize your accident.

I sigh dreamily as you touch and kiss my body only to squeak in embarrassment when you touch the wet padding between my legs. I blush and look down at my toes like a toddler who got caught doing something wrong. 

"S-Sorry, I went after I woke up, but I got distracted with my paper work." I say sheepishly

She continues rubbing the front of your diaper. "Well, I guess it's really my fault. I should've checked you after you woke up. After all, you're just a helpless baby girl and can't be expected to keep your diapers dry. Isn't that right baby?"

She begins rubbing harder "Tell me how helpless you are. How much you need your diapers. How much you need your Mommy." She practically growled that last line, hungry to hear you say it.

My breathing starts to pick up as you slowly rub my wet diaper, each word you say adding another butterfly to the storm of them in my stomach. As your rubbing intensifies I take a sharp intake of air before I moan hungrily.

"I-I'm a helpless *moan* b-baby. I need my diapers because *moan* I c-an't be trusted to use the potty. I n-*moan* need my M-Mommy to take care of me because I'm such *moan* s-such a helpless baby."

I turn my head in the direction of your face in an attempt to look into your eyes, in my excitement I'm breathing out one scalding hot breathe after the other, making direct contact with your slender neck.

She turns you around and smothers your lips with her own. Taking your face in her hands and pushing you against wall, pinning your near naked body between the wall and her own. Her tongue explores the deepest recesses of your mouth that it can reach and her hands move from your face to your body, gliding up and down your naked flesh.

She pulls back to give you a chance to breath and stares deep into your eyes with a lusty, almost predatory gaze as she asks you the question that will determine your fate.

"Who's Your Mommy?"

She pulls you over to the bed and throws you down in a seemingly-rough manner but making sure that you careful land in just the right way the you won't get hurt. She quickly pulls off her skirt revealing black lace panties and climbs on top of you, straddling your wet diaper which would soon be getting even more wet.

My heart feels like it will beat out of my chest as I look into your hungry orbs with my own equally fervent ones. 

"I want you to have your way with me. Mark me. Dominate me." I beg thrusting my hips, rubbing my diaper against your crotch trying to create as much friction as I can. My diaper is becoming wetter and wetter, my pussy priming itself for a wild night.

This is crazy! I'm crazy! But fuck, does this feel crazy good!

She pulls her shirt off over her head and throws her bra off to the side, revealing her D-cup breasts. She leans over you, letting her erect nipples hang just above your mouth.

"Nurse."

Sure, she couldn't actually produce breastmilk, but the feeling of having her baby suck on her breasts was an amazing sensation.

My mouth waters as I take in your beautiful plump breasts that dwarf my own B-cups in comparison. I give your teat a probing lick before latching on and sucking greedily. I maneuver my tongue around your nipple stimulating it as I suckle, absentmindedly I bring up my hand to cup your other breast, slowly tracing circles around your nipple with my finger and periodically giving a gentle flick.

Now it was Emma's turn to moan with immense pleasure. Since she's taller than you she's able to grind her rapidly moistening crotch into your diaper, preasure building quickly after a full day of babying and dominating her new Little.

Your moaning and grinding begins to increase in frequency and speed respectively, when i feel like your about to jump over the edge I give you a little push, I use my teeth to nibble your sensitive nipple causing a quick sudden jolt of pain, and at the same time I use my hand to pinch your other free nipple, a devious glint in my eyes the entire time.

That little push, that jolt of pain is all she needed and she arches her back as the orgasm hits her like a semi truck before collapsing on top of you, panting heavily.

Sexual compatible: Hell fucking YES!

As you collapse on me I administer soft kisses on your neck and collar while I hug you close letting you ride out your orgasm. Watching you get off has been driving me crazy but I can endure until you're ready to give me my turn, I rub my thighs together sensually as my arousal burns.

"That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen ever." I say in a sultry voice, biting my lower lip.

Your kisses on her neck make her post-orgasm High that much sweeter. "You my dear, are the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That tongue of yours is magical and I can't wait to see what else it can do."

She smiles. "That's a very tempting offer, but we need to save something to do later." She winks. "Besides, I think your other lips have earned some attention for pleasing Mommy so well."

She climbs off of you and and strips her sticky panties, using a dry part of them to wipe some of her juices off her mound before going over to a nearby dresser and pulling out a diaper and some wipes. "This dresser can be converted into a changing table. But for now, the bed will have to do."

She stands at the foot of the bed, grabs your ankles and pulls you toward her so that your butt is at the edge of the mattress.

After hearing that it's my turn next I'm having trouble keeping still. When you grab my ankles and drag me across the bed I can't help but giggle playfully, eyeing the changing supplies my anticipation is obvious on my face.

"First, let's get you out of that icky wet diaper, shall we?"

She tears open the tapes and pulls the diaper out from under you, balling it up and dropping it to the side. Then she gets out some wipes and gets to work on your inner thighs. Then you butt. Then finally wiping your crotch, teasing your lips playfully, letting your arousal build and build.

Once she's sure you're getting close to the edge she sets the wipes aside and gets down on her knees, her face hovering mere inches from your sex.

"Let's see if Mommy’s mouth can work the same magic as her baby's?"

And with that she begins french-kissing your vagina, her tongue cascading over your lips before slithering in like a slippery, wet snake.