LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"I would rather climb the stairs than be found out in the elevator." I say a little sadly.

Your pat squishes my mess further up the front of my diaper, I let out a comical whine "Eeeewwwww." I wiggle away from your hands with a defined pout, in hopes of avoiding further mushing of the tush, as it were.

She's so cute! I wonder if this is the first time she's actually messed her diaper? A lot of Littles find the idea too gross to even attempt.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time. For now let's work on getting you cleaned up Little Miss Stinky Butt."

She starts getting you undressed like last time and helps you over to the counter. But instead of letting you climb on by yourself she unexpectedly picks you up under the armpits and deposits your butt onto the counter, thoroughly squishing the poop in your diaper against your butt cheeks and allowing the mess to migrate even further towards the front of your diaper.

I yelp in surprise when you pick me up, and upon being placed down and feeling my poop mush all over my bottom and front I can't help but cringe and whine "Yuuuuuck, what could I have eaten to make it so mushy?" 

I usually like messy diapers but this, this is gross.

While lying on my back I'm pushing my hips forward towards you, silently asking you to please get this yucky diaper off of me.

"Awww, don't worry baby. Mommy will get you cleaned up sonce she can see your poopy diaper is really starting to bother you." She gets several wipes ready and reaches for the tapes. "And lets try to keep from getting too excited this time, alright?" She winks at you, opens up the diaper "My, you really did make a stinky! PEE-YEW!" She holds her nose for a moment, smiling to let you know she isn't really upset and begins the monumental task of cleaning your dirty bottom.

I blush crimson at your comment about getting too excited, only to giggle cutely when I see your face after opening my diaper, I even repeat after you with my own "PEE-YEW!"

Lying on my back, my legs held in the air, the hot mess on my bottom being whisked away with cool baby wipes, and you cooing over me through the whole process makes me feel so little, I involuntarily start to entire my little space. I reach into my blazer pocket and pull out my pacifier and pop it in my mouth, looking up at you I give a big paci smile while wiggling my bottom to show my happiness.

Seeing you this happy fills Emma with inexplicable joy. With the way you reacted to the messy diaper at first she assumed you'd be fairly pouty through the entire change. This reaction is a pleasant surprise.

Once she gets the last of the poo wiped off she stops and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "There we go. All clean. Now we just need to get you powdered and padded and we'll be all set!"

She gets out a bottle of baby powder and sprinkles a loberal amount on your privates before gently rubbing it in, trying not to get you too aroused by her gentle touches on your most intimate areas.

Good to know she isn't a Nymphomaniac. Had one of those, Didn't work out. A relationship needs a lot more than just sex to stay alive.

Once she's thoroughly rubbed you down she positions the diaper underneath you, folds the front half over your nethers and tapes it up nice and snug. She doesn't bother with the duct tape this time as she now knows you won't try to sneak off and use the toilet behind her back.

And so, with her baby girl now in fresh padding, she helps you sit up and hugs you tight, kissing your cheek and stroking your hair. "You were such a good girl during your diapy change. You made Mommy very proud."

Hearing you call me a good girl makes me gush a little on the inside, however my thought process is interrupted by a big yawn, my pacifier falling out of my mouth into my padded lap. I rub my eyes, the fact that today was an exhausting roller coaster of emotions along with my recent night time sleep troubles, I'm left exhausted. 

Shit. I didn’t plan for her to nap here. But the poor thing looks like she can barely keep her eyes open...

Well, when opportunity knocks...

"Baby, I'm afraid you can't take a nap here. Somebody might come in and see your pampers." She pats your diapered bum. "But, if you'll just let me get you dressed I'll say you're not feeling well and we can clock out early. Then I can take you back to Mommy’s house for a nappy-nap, alright?"

She helps you put on your skirt and your shoes, packing away your panty hose since she'll just be undressing you again in 20 minutes anyway!

She pulls the pacifier out of your mouth and replaces it with a piece of chocolate. "Maybe a little sugar will help keep you awake, huh baby?"

I whine slightly at having my pacifier taken only to quiet down and smile slightly when I'm given some chocolate.

We make our way to my office to collect my brief case. While in my office packing away some papers I ask you "Is it really okay for you to leave with me? I mean at the end of the day I'm still your boss, I can't let you leave early if you still have work to do."

"1: I barely had work to do today anyway. 2: It's almost the end of the work day. And 3: Because You are my boss, it is my duty to serve you in what ever way best suits the company. You're obviously too tired to drive, so it would be in the company's best interest if I were to leave a little early to take care of you, now wouldn't it?"

Emma gathers up her belongings, punches out so that they know to dock her an hour's work and heads out to the her car: A simple silver Civic. She'd never been much of a car person.

She opens the passenger door for you to climb in before getting in herself.

Should I double check to make sure she still wants to come home with me or just take charge?

Oh, she's an adult! She can speak up if she's changed her mind.

"Alright baby, lets get you back to Mommy’s house for a nap. I don't have the nursery set up at the moment, but there's still a guest bed you can use... Or mine if you'd like some company." She winks and starts down the road.

I blush at the thought of sharing a bed, but I shyly ask for the guest bed.

Is it really okay for me to go with her to her home? I mean I literally just met her today, the same day she blackmailed me... NO I promised I would forgive her, think of this like a trial run, yea that's it, I can always change my mind if I'm uncomfortable.

While I'm thinking about one thing or another my exhaustion catches up to me and I find myself falling asleep in the passenger seat of your car. 

Seeing you fall asleep in the passenger seat warms her heart. Awww, I wonder if I can get her into the house without waking her up?

She pulls into the garage of her small suburban home and tries to pick you up and carry you inside without waking you.

I'll have to come back for that later.

----

When you eventually wake up you are lying under the covers of a soft bed in an unfamiliar room alone. The walls are light-blue and most of the furniture is white. You're still in the same clothes except your shoes of course. The last thing you notice is the familiar rubbery teat of a pacifier in your mouth. The same one you were using earlier.

I sit up in bed taking in my surrounding before remembering that you drove me to your place for a nap. I stretch and tip toe my way towards the door and open it causing a subtle creak to emit from its hinges. I explore the house room by room trying to find any traces of your presence, all the while absentmindedly sucking on my paci.  

You find a master bedroom, a warmly-decorated room with a queen sized bed.

You find a bathroom. Nothing too special.

Then you find Emma in the living room sitting on the couch doing some of the work you brought home. "Oh hey, baby. Did you have a nice nap?"

"Yeth" I lisp around my pacifier before blushing and taking it out. "I-I mean yea." I repeat in a less childish manner, "I haven't slept so well in awhile." I finish with a small smile. 

"What are you doing?" I can't help but to ask, seeing the papers stacked next to you on the sofa.

"I took a look at some of the work you brought home. Since it's mostly routine paperwork and I had nothing better to do while you were asleep, I thought I'd start knocking away at it. Leave more time for us to spend together."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that for me..." I trail off feeling my bladder twinge. I sit next to you on the couch with a slight crinkle reminding me of my diaper.

Well... I'm wearing one and Emma's made it obvious she wants me to use it...

I relax my bladder and stealthily wet my diaper sitting right next to you, the only hint you might glean as to what I've just done is my slightly stiller than normal posture. When I'm finished I grab a paper from the small stack and ask for a pen, feeling bad for having you do my work alone, I want to at least help.