LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"Oh, uhh, right." Still a little stunned, she helps you put the rest of your clothes on.

"Would you, umm, like a drink before we leave? I figured you might've worked up a thirst after... you know." She glances over at the counter, your used diaper still laying on it.

I follow your gaze to my used diaper and I flush upon realizing what you're referring to. My hydration wasn't on my mind before but now that you've brought it up I realize that I am actually quite thirsty.

"Yea, I could use something to drink." I say with a small smile and a pink blush.

"I thought so, baby."

She goes over to the cooler and, hesitantly, pulls out a bottle of milk. Slightly nervous due to the new factor you her dynamic with you.

Why am I so off balance? Sure, I don't have the same power over her that I did 5 minutes ago, but I AM still the Mommy.

She clears her throat. "Come sit on Mommy’s lap so she can feed you your bottle, baby girl."

My eyes enlarge upon seeing the bottle, more from excitement than anything else. I gingerly sit on your lap accompanied by a subtle crinkle, leaning back slightly getting ready to be bottle fed I look at you and wait for you to guide me.

"Good girl." She puts one arm around your middle to hold you in place and feeds you your bottle with the other.

Periodically throughout the feeding she would give you kisses on the back of your neck or behind your ear.

After a while the bottle is drained and she sets it aside, wrapping her now-free hand around you and breathing a deep sigh. "This is so nice. I wish we could stay like this for hours." 

Although preferably not on a folding chair. This is NOT comfy! But for Alicia--for MY baby--I'll gladly suffer a little discomfort for some cuddle time.

She helps you stand up and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "You better get going. I've got some tidying up to do in here. Not to mention my own job. I'll be come by and check on you in an hour or so, okay baby?"

As expected, both you and Emma found it difficult to focus on work given everything that has happened and might happen and will happen today.

5 minutes after you left, Emma wanted to chase after you. To find some excuse to pop in. But she had to be strong. She had shown weakness in the bathroom, but she wasn't going to come off as desperate. So she made sure to wait the full hour, as well as a few extra minutes for good measure.

Finally, at 2:04pm, she opened your door.

"How's my baby girl, doing?"

I've been able to relax much better now that I'm no longer wracked with worry and it shows, my expression is much brighter than it was earlier.

"I'm good, just trying to finish this." I gesture to a pile of papers that looks much smaller now than they did this morning.

She comes over and inspects your work. "Wow, you did all that today? You're such a smart little baby!" She ruffles your hair, knowing that it really wasn't that big a deal, but Littles always love to be praised by their Mommy, even if it's for something as simple as using the potty.

Speaking of which.

"Now, before Mommy leaves, she needs to check your diaper to make sure you aren't sitting around stinky diapy. So stand up and lift your skirt baby while nobody's looking." Emma had made sure to draw the blinds as she entered the room. So nobody could see into the office.

Your praise causes me to squirm a little in my seat and I smile shyly when you ruffle my hair. When you mention the need to check my diaper my shyness only intensifies, I sheepishly stand and lift my skirt up slightly, but only high enough to catch a minuscule glance of my diaper.

She smiles at your shyness and lifts your skirt up completely before pressing her hand to your padded crotch even though a visual check would've probably been enough.

"Hmm... Yup, still dry." She moves her hand away and lets go of your skirt. "Good girl."

"I also went to the vending machine and got you a little something." She produces a chocolate bar places it in your hand. "Just because my baby makes a lot more money than me, doesn't mean I can't spoil you. And I do know how much you love chocolate." Since half her social media posts seem to be about food. And 75% of those are about sweets.

"Now why didn't I think of that?"

It would soon become apparent that she did think of that as she opens up the suitcase she brought into the room, revealing, at a glance, diaper changing supplies, some assorted baby paraphernalia like pacifiers, and most importantly at the moment a bottle of milk.

This time she sits on your lap sidewise with one arm around the chair and one arm holding the teat of the bottle up to your mouth. "Open wide, baby."

I blush upon feeling your perky bottom on my lap yet never breaking eye contact, I open my mouth and lean forward so the teat of the bottle rests comfortably in my mouth. I suckle greedily to counter the dryness of the chocolate, alternating between the two until they're both gone and I'm thoroughly satisfied. However through the whole of snack time you can't help but notice my eyes flitting to the pacifier occasionally, obvious yearning is present within my luminescent orbs especially after I've finished the bottle.

This feeding was much more pleasant than the last one, at least for Emma. No hard metal chair, only Alicia's soft lap. Plus she can look into her baby girl's pretty face instead of the back of her head.

She sees your eyes darting back and forth from the briefcase. You obviously want something in there, but she can't pick out exactly what it is you're looking for. But she knows an easy way to find out...

Once the bottle is empty she puts the bottle back in the briefcase, but instead of closing it she turns it slightly more towards you. "Is there anything else you want, baby?"