LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Once you're finished with your bottle she sits you up and pulls you into her lap, hugging you tightly. "Ahhh, snuggles with my baby girl are the best part of my day." She gives you Eskimo kisses followed by normal kisses.

I giggle at your fawning but it's obvious I'm distracted, in fact I'm bouncing a bit and looking over your shoulder to the kitchen, trying to catch a peek at the brownies.

"Ugh, can we eat da bownies yet?" I complain in your lap, still bouncing energetically. 

"Yes, I think they've cooled enough, my bouncy little baby." She shifts you off of her lap and goes to the kitchen. After slicing up the contents of the pan she scoops out, not one, not two, but three brownies on a plate for you.

She laughs at your attempts to talk with a mouth full of brownie. "Thank you, baby." She gets you a sippy cup of milk and sits down with a brownie of her own, taking a bite. "Wow, these are 'weafy goo' brownies!" 

"Oh, don't be upset, sweetheart." She takes your free hand--the one that isn't coated in chocolate--in her own. "I love your widdle baby talk. In fact I picked up this trick online where I coat your paci in a numbing agent befind putting it in your mouth. Gives you an adorable lisp for about an hour." She smiles at the thought.

I shudder a little at the thought of being physically unable to talk like an adult, "I-Is that so?" I reach for my sippy cup to cleanse the dryness from my mouth while pretending I'm not intimidated by the idea of a numbing pacifier.

I finish my third brownie a bit more civilized than my previous two, and I drink the last drop of my milk, before I rub my eyes with my fist sleepily, getting chocolate on my face in the process.

I whine a little bit at your wiping, more so just because I'm cranky rather than an actual dislike of being cleaned; when I'm cleaned and it's clear being put down for my nap is next I start to act up. "Noooo, I dun wanna, I'ma big girl." I stomp my feet as I complain childishly.

"Oh really? Because you're actions seem to suggest a fussy baby who's about to throw a tantrum over taking a nap. Do I need to remind you where that will get you?" In case you didn't remember, she slapped her own butt to emphasize the point.

Emma stands by with crossed arms and lets you enjoy your tantrum, burning out your energy before going to the kitchen and getting her wooden spoon. While you're in the throes of your tantrum she kneels down, puts a hand in the small of your back to hold you down and brings her spoon down hard on your thickly-padded behind.

I startle and quiet down for a second taken by surprise by the sudden smack, though it doesn't hurt at all on my padded rump so I quickly continue my tantrum.

"No! You can't make me! I won't! I won't!" I kick and yell trying to get out from under your grasp.

I exclaim in sudden pain, my eyes watering a little as my mind goes fuzzy at the sharp pain. "Ah! W-What are you doing!" I struggle some more trying to get away from the source of the pain, unintentionally giving you perfect access to my naked-pale thighs.  

"Teaching. You. Some. Manners." Each word was emphasized by a strike from the spoon alternating between your left and right thigh. After the first strike she didn't hit too hard but definitely hard enough to sting and bring some color to those pale thighs.

I continue to protest for the first few smacks, still kicking and yelling, but as the pain builds my protest become weaker and weaker as I slowly devolve into a sniveling-crying mess. 

"I-I'm sorry! *hic* I'll, I'll b-be good, *sniffle* and t-take my *hic* nap." I cry as I try to talk, but the pain on my thighs has my nose and my eyes running rivers. 

She stops her assault. "Good. Now I hope you've learned your lesson, baby girl. Mommy doesn't like punishing you, but she likes tantrums even less."

She helps you stand up, gets a tissue to wipe your eyes and let you blow your nose, and takes you towards the nursery.

"Now I don't think you'll need your shortalls for napping, so I'm gonna take those off and while I'm at it check your diaper. Anything you'd like to declare before I do?"

She removes your shortalls and sticks a finger inside the leghole of your inner diaper. "Uh-huh. That one's wet." Then she does the same with your outer diaper. "But the second one's dry. Looks like a change is still quite a ways off for you." She stands up. "Thank you for being truthful about your diapers, baby girl. I think you deserve a little something for your honesty."

You weren't sure what to expect, but you certainly didn't expect her to suddenly sit down and pull you over her lap again.

I immediately start to thrash and wiggle in an attempt to get away, thinking I'm about to receive a spanking again even though I told the truth.

"W-What are you doing! I told the truth!" I exclaim worryingly, the last thing I want is more spankings.

Instead of feeling a stinging slap on your tender flesh you feel a cool, soothing sensation on the backs of your thighs. "Relax. I just thought a little lotion might help take away the pain." She continues gently massaging the lotion into your thighs.

For several long, soothing minutes she massages the medicated balm into your thighs, alleviating pain from a position one normal causes it.

I know it was mean to let her think I was gonna spank her again. But it was just too good an opportunity! All the fun of her fear of a spanking without needing to follow through.