LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

For a second I feel proud of myself, but then I take note of the sadness in your voice and I start to feel bad for ignoring you. 

I quickly stand up and turn around, "No! I, I changed my mind, I wanna play with Mommy." I say as I make my to you with my arms out stretched for a hug, my eyes pleading and my lips pouting sadly.

I gasp before quickly running away, searching for a place to hide. My feet pitter-patter down the hallway before I find myself instinctively drawn to the nursery, where I quickly decide to hide within the closet.

I hear you call loudly across the house "Ready or not here I come!" and my heart starts pounding in excitement, each little noise I hear whether from you or not has me antsy with anticipation and tension, tension that is effecting my bladder quite a bit, causing me to open and close my legs as the desperation builds, a faint crinkle sound is emanate from me without my knowledge as a direct result.

Hidden in the darkness of the closet, thei is your perception of events.

You hear her footsteps pass the nursery. Giving you a minute of reprieve to let the tension build.

Foorsteps return and the door to the nursery opens.

"I know you're in here, Alice." Her predator voice reaching into your ears and sending shivers down your spine.

I wiggle a little, a crinkle escapes me as my heart rate increases, I hear your footfalls and your syrupy sweet ominous cooing as you check potential hiding spaces one at a time, making a dramatic play of it each time like you know I'm listening. My legs are shaking more, with equal parts anticipation and desperation, my bladder is filled to the brim and I shove a hand between my legs as they open and close repeatedly, trying to keep my muscles active in their flood defense. I was distracted by my needs for a moment and when I tune back in I only hear silence, like you were never in the nursery to begin with, I hold my breathe, feeling a strange sense of foreboding I stay as completely still as possible as my bladder begins to fail, having halted my antsy efforts.

God, she couldn't hide from Helen Keller! And seriously, the closet? If she weren't in the mindset of a 4-year-old I would totally chew her out for that!

Emma makes sure to make a lot of noise while searching the room. But when it comes to approaching the closet she suddenly turns on her ninja skills. creeping towards the door, holding her breath as she silently places her hands on the accordion doors before suddenly flinging them open.

"GOT YOU!"

I startle massively and squeal loudly, having been scared even though I was on guard. My battle with my bladder has ended and my bladder won, the instant you flung open the door I started peeing, and I'm still peeing as I start to calm down and relax having been found and had the dramatic tension removed from my shoulders; I let out a sigh of relief, both from having voided my bladder and from the end of the nerve wracking hiding game.

I giggle now happily, "You found me!" I exclaim while hopping up onto my feet, and trying to exit the closet.

Emma runs out of the nursery towards the kitchen before silently creeping back towards her room. There she goes to a trunk she uses for extra blankets and... other things... throws most of it in the closet and climbs back in with some pillows and blankets overtop of her. But just to give you a fighting chance, she makes sure a corner of the blanket is sticking out of the trunk so it won't close all the way.

I count all the way to 60 before shouting, "ready or not here I come!" I give a cursory glance around the nursery, figuring you wouldn't be in the room I counted in.

I scour the houses rooms one at a time, making sure to be as meticulous as possible so you can't escape my search. I end my search by entering the master bedroom, searching every nook and cranny until I take notice of the trunk that has a blanket sticking out that wasn't here before. I smile wickedly, remembering what you did to me during my turn to hide, I tip toe over to the trunk as stealthily as a diaper-clad crinkling toddler can, getting closer and closer, a mere few inches from the trunk, my heartbeat starts to pick up in anticipation and I inhale quietly getting ready to yell out a big boo, I stretch out my hand toward the trunk.

As the minutes ticked on Emma was beginning to wonder if this hiding spot was a good call since she wouldn't be able to hear the timer for the brownies if she were buried under a pile of blankets. She was just about to climb out when she heard you open the door and decided she wasn't taking any chances on you not finding her. She waited until she felt your presence near the trunk before quickly sitting up and throwing the blankets into the air.

"BOO!"

I jump having gone from the booer to the booie, I'm caught off guard and my sock clad feet slip, I fall flat on my butt with a loud crinkle as I stare up at you wide eyed; surprised wouldn't even begin to describe how I feel. 

I look at you for a few moments dumbly before shaking my head and getting my bearings, "Mooooommy! Why'd you do that! S'not fair!" I whine and pout.

At the mention of the brownies my mood does a complete 180, and I'm hurrying off after you, leaving my huffy attitude behind as my excitement is displayed clear as day on my face.

"Bownies! Bownies!" I chant as I bounce up and down in anticipation, watching you get the brownies from the oven.

"Good idea, baby." She prepares you a bottle of juice and brings you over to the couch for what has become your normal feeding position with your head on her lap and her fingers in your hair.

"After your baba and your brownies I think it'll be time for a nice nappy-nap for you, little one."

"Now now, Alice. Babies need naps or else they get cranky. In fact, sometimes Mommies need naps too. And if all you're gonna do is whine about it, well, sometimes babies get spankings along with their naps, too!"