LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"And I love you, baby."

Was that too mushy? Oh, who the fuck cares? She loves it!

Emma leans over your shoulder from behind and kisses you cheek. "Mind if I take a selfie of the 2 of us?" Not expecting any disagreement she pulls out her phone holds it out in front of the two of you initiating the 5 second countdown she's set for selfies.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I'm a little nervous letting you take a photo with me dressed how I am considering the circumstances we met under, but I don't stop you and look into the camera and give my best paci smile I can muster.

"Teese!" I announce at 1, and hug Momo securely.

The picture comes out perfectly. "Oh yeah, that one's a keeper. I'll send a copy to your phone." With a few taps of her thumb she sends it. "Maybe I'll have it printed up and framed on the wall over there. Or on my nightstand. Yeah, i like that idea."

"You play in here for a bit, baby. I'm going to go do some Mommy stuff: Laundry, dishes, pretty much everything except your rear end need cleaning right now." She gives you a kiss before heading out of the room.

I feel a little bad that you're going to do some cleaning but here I am in the nursery getting ready to play with some toys, but I let myself relax, reminding myself that you told me to play. I fish out a pile of blocks decorated with various letters in bright fun colors, and a spinney wheel adorned with various animal pictures and a cord to pull. I pull the cord curiously and the arrow in the middle of the wheel starts to spin, eventually landing on the kitty picture. 

*Meow!* I startle for a moment before giggling, both at myself for jumping, and at the toy; I clap my hands happily and shimmy my legs causing my diapers to crinkle loudly, before pulling the cord again.

*Moo!* "Moo!" I copy the toy in my best childish tone and laugh adorably as I start building a tower out of the blocks, knocking it back down after every animal sound without fail.

While you occupy yourself Emma decides to finally take care of the wet sheets on her bed. Stripping the bed, replacing the sheets, and throwing the soiled ones in the washer.

She spends the next hour or so cleaning house and taking care of a few chores before coming in to check on you.

"How's my baby girl doing?"

Littlespace sure is a beautiful thing to see. Here she is, a grown woman, thoroughly enraptured by a baby toy! I almost envy Littles sometimes...

"Yes, the piggy goes oink oink." She comes over and kisses your forehead. "So I take it you're having fun down here?"

She gladly reciprocates the hug. "That's wonderful, baby. You're such a smart baby. I'll bet pretty soon you'll know all your ABCs. Then we can work on your counting. And who knows? maybe we'll even get you potty trained someday? But I'm not holding my breath on that last one."

"I know, baby. All the way up to 6." She boops your nose.

"Since it's a little past noon and we weren't planning on having lunch till 2 I thought it might be nice to have some sort snack to hold us over. Mayhaps I could bake us a batch of brownies? You could even help if you want?"

I stir the bowl with utmost seriousness, wanting to make sure our brownies turn out perfect. My resolve starts to waver though as I continue to stir and stir, I look up to you seeing you're busy, and scoop my finger through the bowl trying to have a taste sneakily.

The brownie batter tastes heavenly. Sweetened by the knowledge that you're probably not supposed to do it. Like a forbidden fruit. And to your further elation Emma seems not to have notices.

seems being the operative word. She totally noticed, but wasn't about to begrudge you a taste of what is to come.

She comes over and inspects your handiwork. "It looks nice and stirred-up. You did a good job, baby!" She takes the batter, pours it into the pan, and sets it in the oven. "Now, I guess I should wash the bowl and spool with all the brownie residue on them." She takes them and begins marching towards the sink.

When she reaches ths sink and you haven't spoken up she turns back to you with a sly grin. "Come on, you didn't think I was gonna waste a perfectly good brownie bowl? That's like the best part of making brownies!" She brings the bowl back over and starts scrapping the brownie mix onto the spoon and feeding you like the most delicious soup on the planet.

My eyes sparkle with unfiltered happiness and open my mouth to be fed, I giggle as you purposely miss my mouth occasionally getting chocolate batter all over my chin and cheeks.

I give you a big chocolatey smile and exclaim, "Yummy!" I rub my belly in circles to emphasize my point.

I let you clean me with minimal resistance, though that doesn't mean no resistance. I scrunch up my nose and pout at the cold washcloth, but other than that and I little pulling away you manage to get me squeaky clean. I plop down huffily in front of the oven watching through the glass panel, waiting for the brownies while pointedly ignoring you.

Little Alice is playing one of her silly games. Well, two can play at that game.

She turns on the sadness and says "Of course if you'd rather sit there and watch the brownies than play with me, I... I guess I understanding." She starts sulkily walking away.