LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

As you carry me out of the nursery in a bouncy manner I make silly faces at you the whole way to the kitchen, crossing my eyes, looking in two directions at once, giving myself piggy nose; all while giggling cutely at the faces you make back at me.

"You are just full of silly energy aren't you? Well, they taught me in Mommy School that the best thing for silly Littles is..." she sets you down on the couch. "A visit from the TICKLE MONSTER!" And with that she starts tickling you all over mercilessly.

I scream in a high pitch, at your surprise attack, I wiggle and writhe trying desperately to get away, but even with all my effort I can only make it to the arm of the couch, where I grab a folded blanket and hide under it in an attempt to hide from the tickle monster.

I notice that your assault has halted and decide to venture a peak outside my cocoon. 

I sheepishly lift the covers and see you dead (playing) on the ground. "Mama?" I probe softly. You don't respond at all so I crawl out from under the blanket and call again a bit more worried, "Mama?" You still don't respond so I scoot my butt off the couch, and crawl over to you on my hands and knees, and shake your shoulder, "Mama!?" I call having forgotten completely about the tickle monster.

She hears the panic rising in your voice with the third one and decides her little trap wasn't such a good idea. She quickly sits up. "Shhhh, itself okay baby. Mommy was just pretending." She hugs you and strokes your hair.

(I didn't intend it to be sad, but I can see how I was a bit misleading, and well it would definitely make sense for Alice to get sad here. I was trying to be like a child worried about what their parent was scheming next. >.<)

I except the hug with gusto and ask in a fragile voice between my sniffles, "You won't leave me too, will you Mommy?" 

Too? Who else does she mean? Does this have something to do with her nightmares? Should I ask? Ugh! I hate being in the dark!

"Of course I won't leave you, baby. Why would I leave you?" Maybe that'll get her to open up?

Emma's head told her that you had an abandonment complex. That some event in your life--likely whatever happened to your real mom--had convinced you that people will always leave you. A pattern reinforced by every time afterwards that it might've happened, intentionally or otherwise.

Emma's heart however, was too busy breaking to tell her anything. After her own troubles finding a Little, abandonment and isolation were two sentiments that struck a deep chord in her soul. All she could do was hold you tightly. She wanted to tell you things that would reassure you, but her throat was too choked up with emotion. Her mind too clouded in anguish. A tear dripped from her eye.

We just sit there on the floor holding each other quietly, as we reflect on our own pain, soothing one another with our presence.

I compose myself with one last sniffle and tell you, "I'll try to put my sad thoughts behind me today, it's a happy day after all. I don't want to ruin it for myself, or for you, by being sad all the time." I rub the trail of tears from my eyes, and though they're still a little red and puffy, the light shining within is strong and fierce. 

"You don't have to hide your feelings for my sake. If you wanna unburden yourself of your pain and tell me your many woes, I'll be right here with a box of tissues. Holding you through the pain. Or, if you want to be happy for your sake, that's fine too. In either case, I think I'll start on that tea." She gets up and goes to the kitchen.

I get up as well, before plopping down on the couch with a squish and snapping my onesie closed, I consider going back to the nursery to get my shortalls but I figure you'll be changing me soon so I don't bother, and turn the T.V. on to animal planet while I wait for you to make the tea my pacifier back in my mouth.

Animal Planet, huh? Of course. Why didn't I think of that?

She comes back over with one cup and one bottle of peach tea before helping you lay down with your head in her lap and sticking the bottle in your mouth.

I absentmindedly suckle as I keep my eyes focused on the T.V. something about how lion cubs are raised. You pet my hair as we cuddle in companionable silence, my bottle getting emptier and emptier as the time passes, and eventually I find myself only sucking air through the bulb.

I look up at you pleadingly for a few seconds before nodding in acquiesce sadly, I stand up a little bow legged as my diaper sags heavily, it would seem I peed some time during the show and a lot too, my diaper is straining against the snaps at my crotch. When you get up to lead me to the nursery I and reach my hand out to be held while looking up at you adorably. 

She undoes th snaps of the onesie. "Now that is a soggy diaper! You're definitely getting double-diapered." She sees your hand. "It would be very challenging to change you with one hand, baby. But I think Momo could use some love." She retrieves the stuffie and places it in your arms.

I hug Momo close as you get to work, absentmindedly watching you throughout the process. You wipe me thoroughly with cool scented baby wipes and powder my entire diaper area with an excess of scented baby powder, before you lift my bottom off the table by my knees to lay a rather thin plain white adult diaper under me to my confusion, however I let you continue as you tape me up securely. I'm about to sit up when I feel you doing something to my diaper, when I look back to you I witness you tearing the outer layer of my diaper the full length between my legs, and grab another pink princess diaper which you proceed to tape over the torn one.

The bulk of my double diaper is impossible to ignore as I sit up with your help, I can't help but giggle as I shift around on my butt savoring the feeling as I crinkle babyishly; I scoot my feet down onto the floor and stand waiting for you to snap my onesie shut over my pampers, and to help me put on my shortalls, all while I hug Momo and suck my paci adorably.

Emma had to strain to get the snaps of the onesie closed over your monstrous padding, but she just barely managed to do it. Then she helped you with your shortalls. "There. Now we won't have to worry about any leaks. Well, as long as i change you sometime before next Tuesday." She pats your bottom although you can barely feel it through so many layers.

I wiggle my hips a bit at your pat, creating a cacophony of crinkles to radiate from my bottom, before smiling and giggling at you around my pacifier. I look at myself in the mirror and notice the rather sizable bulge on my front, and though it's quite obvious to me, it isn't so big that a random person would be able to notice it unless they were staring between my legs, or at my butt I suppose. I continue to pose in the mirror, actually enjoying my reflection for once, I adorably admire my childish appearance. 

"You're my beautiful baby girl. But your hair is still a mess from this morning. Well, Mommy can fix that." She sits you down at the vanity and starts brushing your hair. She was going for 100 strokes. But might go more if you needed/wanted more.

As the bristles of the brush run through my hair, scratching my scalp ever so slightly I melt into a figurative puddle of bliss. The quiet melody you hum has me incredibly relaxed, I close my eyes and savor this moment humming along with you absentmindedly as you tame my bed head into my usual silky straight style.

"Can you braid my hair Mommy?" I ask airily, still somewhat lost in the gentle pleasure you've been administering.

And you would be right, I look absolutely adorable with my new braided twintails, resting on my shoulders and settling around my chest, while my bangs frame my face perfectly.

"I wuv dem Mommy." I say while holding a braid in each hand and smiling at you around my paci.