LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Watching her Little wet or mess themselves had always given Emma a thrill. Knowing that there's a soggy diaper hugging your hips, squishing between your legs, waiting to be changed... Damn. Now I'm getting all hot and bothered again! Hmm...

She puts her hands on her hips and clears her throat, slipping into her stern Mommy voice. "Alicia Devlin! I thought we agreed you would use the potty like a big girl?" When you turn to look at her she flashes you a quick smile and a wink before returning to her disappointed Mother expression.

I startle at your stern voice before quickly doing a 180 and looking at you, seeing your quick smile and wink I realize I'm not really in trouble, but I can be if I play along.

"U-Um I didn't go pee pee M-Mommy." I answer sheepishly, while backing up slowly towards a wall.

"Oh really? Then you won't object to a little *diaper check* now will you? And if I find that you lied about the state of your undies you will be in BIG trouble, young lady!" She shouts at you. Up until now she hadn't really shown her Angry Mommy side. But you were about to get a rather serious and potentially painful introduction to it.

She marches up to you and unbuttons your shortalls, letting them fall around your ankles and revealing your onesie.

She holds up one finger in front of your face, showing you how she intends to check your diaper. Her face fierce and angry, knowing already what the result will be.

She kneels down and sticks her finger inside the leg hole of your diaper, brushing her fingertip over your nether lips before pinching your padding between her thumb and probing finger.

SQUELCH

I try to wrestle away from your grip but you're by far stronger than I am, my face is no longer confident as you go to check my diaper. 

SQUELCH

"U-Um I can explain, I-I didn't know, It was an accident!" I blurt out one excuse after the other trying to lower the intensity of your fury even if by a little.

She stands back up, towering over you in all her fury. "An accident? You are almost 4-years-old, young lady! You are far too old to be peeing in your pants like a little baby! And worse still, instead of confessing your crime when I confronted you, you tried to deny it when the evidence is right there sagging between your legs!" She reaches down and roughly squeezes your soggy crotch before straightening back up and putting her hands on her hips. "I am VERY disappointed in you, Alice! This is not the way I raised my daughter to behave!"

"Uh, I um, I didn't" I sputter trying to think of something, anything to get me out of trouble but nothing is coming to mind, my mind is racing, there's something I definitely do not like about this situation; I know it's just a game but for some reason this is really effecting me, your tone during this kind of scene is usually firm and dominant, but your current angry voice is really scaring me. Your final comment, how you're disappointing and I'm not the way you raised me to be, really strikes home and I cry, trying to stutter out the safe word through my tears as I curl up on the floor.

Emma expected tears, but not this kind of reaction. She stands over you, watching, waiting for a sign, a look, something! Does she want me to keep going? No. This feels wrong. This isn’t about ths game.

She kneals down and tilts your face to meet her worried gaze. "Asparagus?"

She holds you tightly and rubs your back. "It's okay, baby. Mommy’s not mad. It was all just a game. You're my precious little angel and you could never disappoint me. You're a good girl. You're Mommy’s best girl. Mommy loves you very much."

She puts a finger to your lips "shhhh we'll have none of that now. You're not stupid. You're an intelligent, kind, caring, fragile Little girl whom I love very much. You just don't like seeing Mommy angry at you. That's all. Well, don't worry, you'll never have to see that side of Mommy again." She plants a gentle, loving kiss on your forehead.

She sighs. "I was afraid of that. Someday soon we are going to talk about your past. But not right now. Right now..." she puts a pacifier in your mouth. "You need some Mommy/Baby time to help you feel better." And with that she picks you up and carries you over to the crib, helping you lay down before climbing inside and and raising the bars.

I snuggle up under the covers with you and Bunbun, softly suckling my paci as I quietly enjoy the safety of your embrace inside my crib.

As the time passes and I'm cuddled into your chest, tracing circles on your breast for a while before I look up at you and lisp adorably around my pacifier. "Can I has suckies Mommy?" My eyes radiate pleading as I stare into yours.

Lying there with her baby, barely enough room for the two of you, was heavenly to Emma. This might just beat out the couch for our new cuddle spot.

When you asked the question she smiled and pulled her shirt off over her head. "Now what kind of Mommy would I be if I refused such a request?"

I latch on and suckle as I revel in your warmth, there's nothing more comfortable than being curled up in bed sucking Mommy's breast; the only thing I can see is the soft skin of your breast and your hair that hangs at the edges of my vision, the only thing I can smell is your sweat calming scent of last nights peachy body wash mixed with a hint of your natural body odor, the only thing I can feel is your comfortable body heat and the tips of your fingers as they run through my hair, the only thing I can hear is your soft hums accompanying the pulse of your heart as I lean my head on your chest, and the only thing I can taste is your familiar flavor as I suckle your nipple rhythmically in absolute bliss.

Emma, too, felt just as much joy from this intimate contact, even if she didn't need it as much as you did. She felt the fear leave your body like a palpable presence. And she would've gladly stayed like this all day if she could.

But there was a problem: she really had to pee!

She started feeling the pressure almost as soon as she climbed into the crib. And after about 20 minutes it was becoming almost painful to hold. She didn't want to break this moment. But if she didn't act soon it would break when she started peeing on her lover.

She sighs. "I wish I could stay like this... but Mommy doesn't have the luxury of going potty in her pants like you do, baby." If I have to break the moment, at least I can maybe give her a chuckle out of it.

I giggle adorably at the mental image of you peeing your pants, before letting your breast go so you can get up; I pop my paci back between my lips. "You can go pee pee in my diapy!" I chirp sweetly before giggling hysterically at myself.

She smirks at the idea. "Normally I might take you up on that, but that would require a bit of a balancing act that I'm not quite ready for at the moment. Besides, with how much of a leaky faucet you can be I wouldn't trust your diaper to handle both our pee-pees." She gives your diaper an affectionate squeeze before climbing out of the crib and heading to the bathroom.

I wiggle my legs happily while laughing squeakily at your squeeze. "Huwwy back, don' wet da potty monstew eat you!" I lisp with a big innocent smile.

While you're taking care of business in the bathroom, I play with Bunbun in the crib, shaking her a little to hear that crisp jingle and hugging and kissing her. While lying on my back with my feet kicking in the air I playfully giggle with my poofy diaper on display, my onesie, being unsnapped has ridden up my body and my pale flat tummy is on display in all it's beautiful, soft, and smooth glory. This is how you find me when you eventually return, and it's obvious I'm very very little right now.

While she was gone she also decided to get dressed, having still been in her pajamas all morning. She chose some black yoga pants which left very little to the imagination and a tee shirt with some band you don't recognize on it.

"

She smiles down at you in all your cuteness. "Awww, looks like Mommy forgot to snap your onesie back on. Well, let's just fix that..."  she reaches for your garment, but instead of pulling it down she pulls it further up and blows raspberries on your exposed tummy.

I squeal loudly and giggle "Mooooommy!" I exclaim in a high pitch voice, happy to see you and happy from tickles. When you stop I just happily continue to giggle, very much like a real infant because I'm just so happy, and I reach up to you with grabby hands on my back while cheering, "Uppie! Uppie!"

She picks you up, glad beyond imagining to have her happy baby back. "I think it's time for your mid-morning bottle. Maybe we can try some of that tea I bought yesterday?" She carries you out of the nursery.