LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I cross my arms on the table and bury my face within them, hiding my face in my angst. I'm silent for quite awhile, you think I'm still upset so you lift my chin up to make me look into your eyes; however you're only greeted with my sleeping face.

She smiles. "Let's stand not worry about any of that now. I think it's time for a certain someone to go beddy-bye. Let's go, baby." She helps you stand up and takes you down towards her room, pausing in the hall. "I'm assuming you don't need a diaper change?"

(I said I was passed out but we can retcon. >.<)

I amble along behind you like a zombie as you drag me to your room, my drunken steps are wobbly at best and my partially wet diaper isn't helping. When I'm asked if I need a change or not I sloppily shake my head, my hair whipping this way and that. I'm aware of the state of my diaper but in my stupor I figure that I'll be fine until tomorrow, I only peed once while we were drinking anyway.

(Sorry I read it as "Sleepy face." That's what I get for multitasking.)

"Okay baby." She takes you to her bedroom and tucks you in. Given the past 2 night she's not about to put you in your crib.

By the time she brushes her teeth you were out like a light. Expected. So she crawls into bed next to you and soon joins you in sleep.

I wake up in the morning having thankfully slept peacefully throughout the night, I open my eyes and immediately regretting it as my head pulses with a sharp pain. I groan and try to quickly hide under the covers like some sun fearing creature of the night, only to feel an unpleasant wetness around my legs; I quickly sit up with squish and lift the blankets, seeing a wet patch the size of a soccer ball imprinted into the sheets around my bottom. 

Emma sits up and quickly takes in what happened. "It's okay, baby." She whispers, minding your hangover. "I probably should've checked you before going to bed. It's really my fault." She hugs you from the side.

She puts a finger to your lips. "Shhhh shhhhhh. It's okay, baby. It wasn't your fault. You didn't leak on purpose. I'll throw the sheets in the washer and they'll be good as new. And if you're worried about the mattress, well, you're far from the first Little to leak on my bed." She kisses your cheek. "Now, let's get you to the nursery and into a fresh diaper before you get another rash, okay?"

I wipe my eyes after realizing that you indeed have a plastic mattress cover on the bed, something that my sleep addled mind didn't realize was there. I give a quick nod, at the prospect of a diaper change, not liking the idea of another diaper rash. You help me up and lead my sluggish waddling form to the nursery, for my well needed change, my cotton shorts clinging to me uncomfortably the whole way.

She strips your pants off and lays you up on the changing table. "Alright, baby. Let's get all that yucky peepee off of you." She untapes the sopping wet diaper, removing it completely and disposing of it in the diaper bin before she starts wiping down your legs, butt and crotch.

I sigh in relief at having been cleaned up, my sweater and thigh highs got a little pee on them too so by the time the change is done I'm all but naked except for my diaper. As you open the closet to find me something to wear I sneak over into the crib and climb under the covers wanting to relieve my hangover headache from the light again, with the sound of a little bell jingling I find Bunbun, I hug her and cuddle in the warm embrace of the princess comforter and close my eyes about to fall right back to sleep.

You turn around with an outfit in hand; a light blue snap crotch onesie with a silly emoting cloud on the butt, and a pair of pastel pink shortalls, with white ruffle ankle socks, only to notice my missing form and a suspicious lump in the crib under the covers. 

"Alright, this aughta..." her eyes dart around the room and rest on the form snuggled up under the blankets. She comes over and kneels down beside you. "If you don't wanna wear clothes today, that's certainly alright with me. But I think some coffee and maybe some breakfast will do your hangover a lot more good than sleep."

"Good girl." She puts your left frilly sock on, then its twin. Next she helps you stand up and puts your onesie on. And finally she puts you in your shortalls. "We'll worry about your hair later. Right now let's get some coffee in you to help wake you up."

I nod with a small smile, feeling a little better already having been dressed all cutely. I follow along into the kitchen and rest my head on the table while you busy yourself with making coffee, just watching you flit here and there, I'm mesmerized by your natural beauty, no fancy clothes, no make up, just unfiltered raw you.

"You were a perfect, slightly-tipsy angel. Then you were pretty much out cold in the blink of an eye. Plus you didn't have any nightmares last night! So that's a win!" She prepares herself a cup of coffee and sits down with you, taking your hand in hers. 

I play with the idea of bringing you to somewhere special before deciding it my be too soon to start introducing you to people. My expression thoughtful before I shake my head and decide on something else.

"No, I'm happy to just relax for the day, we could build my new Lego set!" I exclaim happily, though you can't help but notice my previously thoughtful expression.

She was definitely thinking of something else before suggesting staying here. But for what reason? Was it out of shyness? Embarrassment? Nervousness? Or didnshe simply decide it was a dumb idea? I have to know!

she squeezes your hand gently. "Now baby, I can tell you had something else in mind. Come on, tell Mommy what it was and... I'll make you french toast for breakfast again." There. That aughta get her talking!

I would of told you what was on my mind anyway even without the bribe, but now I gotta say.

I play with my fingers while looking down into my lap, "Well, I was thinking about bringing you somewhere special for lunch or dinner, this little family pizza shop downtown. You see when I was younger and I was upset, I would aimlessly walk around the city to cool off, and one time it started pouring rain so I took shelter in that shop." I smile in reminiscence. "The owners, an old Italian couple, realized I was upset and offered me a free pizza, and I don't know why but I spilled everything that was on my mind to them that day. They listened and accepted me, a random girl from off the street, from then on I would visit whenever I was feeling down and they would always be there to cheer me up." My smile softens, "I really love them, when I'm with them I imagine that's what it's like having grandparents again." I finally look up meeting your eyes. "I just thought that I wanted them to meet my girlfriend..." I trail off thinking I might be moving too quickly.

She marvels at this story which sounds more like something out of a hallmark movie than anything in real life. "I would ABSOLUTELY love to meet them! Anyone who would take in my baby girl and give her free pizza is alright in my book! Let's shoot for, say, 2 o'clock? That way the lunch crowd will have died down and i might actually get to talk to these people."

I nod happily, "until then though, we should play with my Legos!" I instantly slip into my little girl persona.

I go to get up but then I remember you're gonna make french toast. "Mommy can I help with breakfast!?" I plead my eyes big and my lip pouting.