LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She giggles at your eskimo kiss. "Alright, let's go get cleaned up... right after I remember how to use my legs." With your help she stands up on shakey legs and goes to the bathroom. After starting the water and pouring in a touch of bubble bath she untapes your diaper, wiping a bit of the sticky residue left behind with one of the very few dry parts of the diaper before balling it up and tossing it in the garbage.

We quietly enjoy each other's presence, engaging in some small talk as we soak in the bath. 

I gently caress your stomach before asking, "What do you think about having some dinner soon?" My own tummy growling ever so slightly in hunger.

"I think that's a good idea. I was planning on making some of my world-famous mac & cheese. It will change your life! There's only one problem," she pushes herself up against you and smiles. "That means we have to get out of the tub."

After we've scrubbed away the days dirt and fatigue we hop out and help each other dry off, we're quite efficient actually, both of us wanting to hurry up and get dressed; it's gotten a bit chillier at night recently, a sure sign of the fall season. We make our way into our respective rooms to get dressed, or in my case, to get ready to get dressed.

I pull out a comfy-dry 24/7 adult diaper from my travel bag, I'm not feeling very little but I want to be diapered anyway; I also pull out some more comfortable lounge clothes, a fuzzy white sweatshirt that happens to be a couple sizes too big, a pair of red cotton short shorts that'll show my diaper bulge nicely, and a pair of fuzzy white thigh highs to match the sweater.

I pull on the sweater before curling up under the comforter of my crib, wanting to stay warm as I wait for you to come diaper me.

Emma comes in wearing a fluffy white robe. Under it she's wearing a pair of red plaid pajama pants and what appears to be a plain white t-shirt, although you can only see it basically from the collar up since the robe is closed.

She sees the remaining clothes you set out. "Okay baby, let's get you dressed before you catch a cold."

She makes quick work of the diapering process, knowing that the longer you delay here will mean a longer wait until dinner. She helps you off of the changing table and kisses your lips. The message I love you, Alice clearly conveyed without any words spoken.

I give a wry smile, "Yea, maybe next time." I finish with a good natured chuckle, your confident expression when mentioning your mac & cheese is really adorable and I can't help but laugh a little; it's not that I don't believe your mac & cheese is good, in fact I believe it will be amazing, but it's just "life changing" seems a bit much.

"I don't know, if it's your couch it may just be delicious enough to eat." I quip while eyeing the couch in comically exaggerated hunger lust.

I pop in the Skyrim disc and get to playing, making a Kahjiit assassin named, Sir Isaac fluffykin. I continue to play while waiting for dinner, occasionally wiping the metaphorical drool from my mouth as my mouth waters at the smell of dinner.

I start eating avoiding most of the broccoli, but still eating some to not appear suspicious, it wasn't awful or anything I just don't particularly like it either. "Wow that was really good I'm stuffed" I announce pushing my plate forward, my plates clean except about half the steamed broccoli still remains. 

"Okay, baby." She takes your plate to thw kitchen and deals with it. She did notice your aversion to broccoli, but decided not to say anything. "Would you like a drink, Alice? Glass or bottle, milk or wine, it's up to you."

"Sure thing." She brings you over a glass of red wine as well as one for yourself. "Here you go. And don't worry about over-doing it. If you end up getting drunk I will definitely take advantage of you." She winks and takes a sip.

I laugh dryly before also sipping some, I smile and nod deeming the wine of acceptable quality, I wasn't expecting anything crazy delicious but this is really quite good. 

We drink and talk the night away making merry in our drunkenness, more so me, I've been pacing myself and drinking slowly but I'm a total lightweight and I'm pretty drunk only a few glasses in. During a lull in our merriment my drunken mind starts taking me into depressing thoughts.

I sigh heavily, almost out of left field. "What am I gonna do?" I sigh again. "I love you Emma, but Father definitely won't have it, no no no, if he ever finds out..." I trail of, even in my drunken state I know there are things that I can't admit out loud.

Emma could hold her liquor a lot better than you could. She was only just starting to feel a little buzzed by the time you were almost smashed. So when she saw the conversation suddenly turn serious, she put her arm around you, pulling you close and twirling your hair around her finger.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll work that out together. In the end your only responsibility is to make yourself happy. And if your Dad can't deal with that, well then that's his problem."