LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"I know, baby. We'll be home in about 15 minutes. Don't worry. Mommy’s gonna take good care of you." She hands you Edgar and starts driving.

If Emma thought you were crying because of the pain she probably would've found some quiet spot to pull off and change you. However she was fairly certain it was a combination of diaper rash, tiredness, and just being Little. This is cathartic for her. She's probably never been this deep into Little Space. Certainly not for this long.

I hope I didn't push her too hard today.

I don't know why but I just kept crying and couldn't stop, my emotions were free and I couldn't control them even if I wanted to, but I didn't want to. For some reason sitting in Mommy's car, in a messy diaper, crying while she tries to make me feel better makes me feel odd; not bad and maybe good, but I want to feel it more and more. My face is buried in Edgar the entire way home muffling my cries, and hiding my red teary face.

It really pained Emma to see you like this. But she had to keep telling herself this was good for you. She likes this. She wants to be Little and crying is a part of that. She probably hasn't gotten a chance to cry like this in a long time.

Soon she pulls into her garage and comes over to your door to unbuckle you. "It's okay, baby. We're home. Are you ready for a clean diapy?"

She smiles and picks you up, carrying you like a bride over the threshold and taking you straight back to the changing table. She starts removing your clothing, focusing more on speed and efficiency rather than taking her time like she normally would.

Soon she has you down to your filthy, full, itchy diapers. "Okay, baby. Mommy's gonna get you all cleaned up, don't you worry. Here, hold Momo for Mama." She puts Momo in your arms and a paci in your mouth before finally getting down to the likely-unpleasant task for changing a poopy diaper on a Little who has a diaper rash.

I settle down as you start to clean me up, sniffling every so often as I hug Momo close. The cold wipe gliding over my angry red skin feels so divine, the aloe in the wipes soothing the itch and sting of my rash while making me feel cleaner.

There was hardly a square inch of your diaper area not covered in poop. But she slowly cleans you off little by little and after what feels like an eternity of wiping she finally has you clean.

Next she gets a tube of rash cream and slathers a coat of the soothing balm all over your butt and privates.

Finally She pulls out a bottle of baby powder. "Would you like another full-body powder bath like yesterday?"

I nod quietly, having worked myself up I'm a little sweaty and I can't deny being surrounded in the calming-sweet scent of baby powder. I can't help but yawn and rub my eyes a little as my tiredness catches up to me, hitting me like a truck.

"After that, I think it's naptime for a certain little girl. So just close your eyes and relax. Let Mommy take care of everything."

Now that you're cleaned and calmed down, she sets Momo aside and turns her focus from efficiency to comfort and begins slowly, gently, working the baby powder into your entire body.

I do as I'm told, closing my eyes and letting Mommy take care of me. I notice you starting the process of covering me in powder, your soft caress and gentle kneading manage to bring out a dreamy sigh, before I'm quickly whisked off to slumber land, entering a deep sleep almost instantaneously, a slight smile behind my paci's shield.

Once you're powdered and put into a fresh diaper she carries you over to the crib and tucks you in before going out to the living room and putting her feet up. When all was said and done the entire changing process took over half an hour and she was exhausted.

I sleep peacefully for the better part of an hour before slowly waking up surrounded by the bars of my crib. 

Upon waking I stay lying down waiting for the grogginess to wear off, rubbing my eyes as I sit up I take notice of my lack of clothing except for my pink princess diaper. Remembering the events that lead to my nap, "Emma?" I call, wanting to get out of my crib and see you so I could apologize.

I wait for a few moments noting the silence being the only response I received, I decide to climb out of my crib, after doing so I make my way to my packed bag and rummage around for some clothes. I whined up wearing a plain casual white T-shirt and a pair of grey fitted sweatpants; when I'm fully dressed I take a look in the mirror, my pants are doing absolutely nothing to hide my diaper bulge in fact my pants seem to make it more prominent as they strain at my crotch.

It should be fine, for now anyway.

I make my way out into the living room and see you sleeping, a pang of guilt shoots through me as I think about what I put you through earlier. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and enter the kitchen, having decided to make some tea for when you wake up. I clink around a bit as I search and retrieve cups and kettles.

I startle a little at the sudden sound before looking at you, "Oh, Emma. I was just making some tea for when you woke up." I smile weakly at you before pausing and deliberating something for a moment. "I-I wanted to say I'm sorry I put you through what I did, I don't know what came over me." I say with a slightly downcast expression.

"Sorry?" She sits up a little. "That was one of the best Mommy/Little outings I've ever had! If anything I should be asking your forgiveness for putting you in a position to regress like that in public. Are you feeling okay? Talk to me. Tell me what's going on in that pretty Little head of yours."

I stutter a little taken aback, "A-Ah u-um, I mean you must of been pretty exhausted dealing with me, I-I mean not only do I wake you up in the middle of the night but I was such a brat and ran you ragged." I bite my lip with a guilty look on my face.

She gets up, slowly saunters over to you and kisses your cheek. "Was last night stressful? Yes. Was today exhausting? Absolutely." She tilts your head up to look into her eyes. "Would I have it any other way? Never. I'm a Mommy. This is the kind of thing I live for."

She puts her arms around you. "What you're experiencing right now is what I call 'Little's Guilt.' It happens to every Little eventually, usually after they get a Mommy or Daddy. You feel guilty because you think you're a burden to me. But I promise you that is not the case. I love taking care if you. The joy you get out of being Little and letting me feed you and clean you and changes your poopy diapers, is the same joy I get out of those acts."

"Really?" I ask in a tiny voice. "You really love it too?" I continue, "I've been worrying that you're only doing things that I wanna do, and that maybe you wanted to do something else and, and..." I trail off not knowing how to continue interpreting my emotions.

"I love you, Alice. I don't just say that as part of our Mommy/Baby games. I really, deeply adore you. Do I have my own desires outside of the games? Of course. And we'll talk about that later." She runs her hand down your torso and smiles seductively. "But my greatest desire is to make you happy. Because that's what a Mommy does." She kisses your forehead.

I take a moment to really soak in everything you've said before responding, "I l-love you too Emma. Not just because you're my Mommy but because you're you. I want nothing more than to make you happy too, i-if you'll let me?" I look up at you my eyes tearing and my mouth smiling.

She smiles before leaning down and kisses your lips. Inhaling your breath and your love. When she breaks the kiss she just stares down into your eyes, those ebony pools sucking her in and drowning her in your adoration. She wanted to speak, but any words would be insufficient. Besides, her eyes said it all. Yes! Yes! Love me, Alice! Love me and let me love you! Let's make eachother the happiest girls in the whole world!