LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

(I didn’t actually say that Emma followed you. But I'll go along with it. :))

Emma looks over at the man and answers him. "Do you know who this is? This is the Alicia Devlin! As in, daughter of the head honcho himself! I brought her up here to... to show her that the ladies room has been 'under repairs' for over a month and is nowhere near done! So I decided to cut through the red tape and go straight to the top."

"Umm, okay then?" He walks away.

She takes you by the hand and leads you back into the bathroom. Once inside she wraps your arms around you again and strokes your hair gently. "Shh shh shhhhh, it's okay baby. That man was just a fluke. Nobody is gonna find out, Alicia. You're perfectly safe. I promise."

"Perfectly safe" huh, I don't really have a choice do I? I just need to not focus on it and everything will be fine, I hope. I nod my head showing my understanding, hesitantly retreating from the hug I turn and start to make the trek back to my office.

throughout the day I can't help but hear the faint crinkle of my secret undergarment or feel the soft caress of it's inner lining on my sensitive lips, no matter how hard I try not to, the diaper is always at the forefront of my mind. 

Lunch break finally arrives, halfway there, it doesn't seem like anyone has noticed, hopefully no one will. I'm feeling more confident now wearing my padding around the office since no one seems to be the wiser, though the subtle looks Emma keeps sending me always without fail make me fluster and I've gotten a strange look or two because of it.

Oh no.

I feel a twinge in my bladder letting me know It's about time for my pre-lunch toilet break. Can I really go through with this? I bite my lip and look around only to spot you making your way towards me. 

God, it's been hard letting her go about her business these past couple of hours. But after that incident in the hallway I thought it best to give her the rest of the morning off, so to speak.

"There you are." She looks around to make sure nobody is close enough to hear before whispering "How are you doing, baby?"

I can't meet your eyes for I fear I might give away my anxiety in respect to my current urinary predicament. "I'm okay I guess." I whisper shyly while trying to refrain from fidgeting. I distract myself by fidgeting my fingers instead around my recently dispensed water bottle. I keep shifting my gaze towards my office craving it's privacy desperately. 

She's definitely still nervous. I thought for sure she'd have calmed down a bit by now... Unless there's something else she's nervous about? Hmm...

"Well that's good. I've packed us a little picnic for us to enjoy in the privacy of our secret spot upstairs. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Good girl. Come on now."

She leads you upstairs to the broken bathroom where there is a cooler and two folding chairs waiting.

"Alright, now before we get you some nom-noms, I think you're long overdue for a diaper check. So if you'll just raise your skirt to show Mommy your pretty little pampers..." she waits to see if you'll comply.

My face becomes only redder and redder as you coo at me, I probably out red a lobster by the end of your sentence. I comply and lift my skirt to show you my diaper; I'm noticeably fidgeting a little from both my embarrassment and my growing need to pee.

She runs her fingers over the padding, squeezing gently. "You seem dry..." She's holding it in. I guess I still have some work to do on her. "Have you not been drinking enough? I don't want my baby to be dehydrated." 

Your gentle squeeze reignites the heat in my nethers making it even harder to hold in my desperation. Your reminder only makes me squirm in apparent desperation even more. "No I um..." not knowing how to respond I present my bottle of water thrusting my hands slightly forward trying to show that I in fact have been drinking water. 

She takes the bottle, inspecting it for a moment. "Well, if you drank all this that can only mean one thing."

She stands up, towering over you by only a few inches which likely feels like miles to you and says in a firm voice "Alicia, have you been holding your bladder instead of using your diaper like a good girl?"

I'm near my breaking point already and your sudden stern reprimanding sends a jolt of fear through my system, but that's not the only thing that jolts 

*Hisssssss*

It's obvious by the sound emanating from my diaper that I've lost my battle, and am wetting myself without abandon. I cover my face with both hands in obvious embarrassment.

Huh. Well that was easier than I thought it would be.

"Awww," she wraps her arms around you and rubs your back. "It's okay, baby. That's what the diaper's there for. Just let it all out." She coos at you in her soothing Mommy voice.

God, she's so freakin' cute! How is a Mommy supposed to say no to that face?

Nevertheless...

"Not yet, baby. First we need to get some food in your belly." She pats your stomach "But I promise Mommy will change you after you've had your lunch." She kisses your forehead.

I've started to settle down slowly, and I'm now keenly aware of the added weight in my diaper and the warmth radiating within. I blush at the prospect of you changing me into another diaper, images of the last change playing through my mind again making me wet in a different way then I already am. No, snap out of it Alicia you're being blackmailed you shouldn't be getting off on this situation.

"Okay, can we hurry up and eat then?" I'm a little upset that I have to wait to get changed, but it's not like I haven't sat around in a wet diaper before. 

"Of course we can, baby girl."

She goes over to the cooler and, to your pleasant surprise, pulls out 2 sandwiches instead of baby food or something.

"I've got Chicken Salad and a BLT. Which one do you prefer?"

I take a seat with a squish and start to eat my sandwich, secretly glad I am actually getting to feed myself against expectations.

This is so good! the lettuce and the tomatoes are so fresh, and what's that sauce? it complements the bacon so well! While I'm blissfully immersed in the delicious sandwich taking large enough bites for my cheeks to fill up like some woodland rodent, I don't notice a little tomato juice drip down onto my shirt collar.

She sees the drip and her eyes go a little wide. This can't be happening! This is just too rich! She ACTUALLY needs a bib!

Dammit why didn't I think of bringing a bib???

"Uh-oh! Looks like someone's a messy eater." She produces a napkin and wipes your face. "Awww, looks like you got some on your shirt." She dabs at your collar.

I try to pull away from the napkin before I'm quickly brought back to reality, I take notice of the slight mess I made and turn a bright shade of crimson

"Oh shit, I wasn't paying attention, oh please don't stain." I whine somewhat immaturely.