LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I get down on my knees and open the chest, digging around I find a cute pink bunny stuffy. When I pick it up there's a bell that jingles inside, I beam at the sound and start playing happily, shaking and kissing Bunbun taking notice of her baby powder smell and the childish dinging of the bell makes me feel so little. My puffy crotch on full display as I lie on my back kicking my feet playfully with loud accompanying crinkles and giggles.

It takes Emma about 25 minutes to get ready. Picking out a white sundress that seems to suggest swan-like elegance. Doing her hair and her makeup. She looks absolutely stunning. Once she's finished she returns to the nursery and starts packing your "diaper bag" which in this case is a backpack she intends for you to carry.

I look over to you as you enter and I'm stunned, though you didn't do anything extravagant, the mature, simple, yet elegant style really suits you, not to mention how the dress shows off your sexy long legs. You catch me looking at you slack jawed, sitting with Bunbun in my embrace, practically entranced by your beauty.

She smiles at you. "Like what you see?" She twirls around with the elegance of a ballet dancer, her dress flowing like water around her waist. "I know I don't look nearly as pretty as my baby girl, but I try my best." 

Of course Emma knew she looked hot as fire right now. In fact, she would never go out like this alone because when she did so in the past she was constantly fighting off guys. But hopefully with the 2 of you together that wouldn’t happen.

I nod dumbly after your twirl, only to shake my head vigorously in an effort to clear my mind of the dirty thoughts that have started to surface.

I stand up a little bow legged and waddle over to you curiously looking at the backpack you packed. "For me?" I ask childishly while pointing at myself, Bunbun jingling as I waddle closer.

"Yup. I even had room to pack Momo." She pulls Momo out before shoving him back in. "But before we go, I think I'll go ahead and give you your morning bottle. In all the excitement I forgot to feed you."

She leaves and comes back a few minutes later with a bottle. "Let's see... how about we feed you in the rocking chair?" She takes you over to the rocking chair in the corner and sits down with you in her lap and she starts feeding you, rocking back and forth gently.

I close my eyes while I suckle the rubber teat, the gentle rocking soothing me and making me feel extra little. As the bottle drains filling my tummy with a warm feeling I look into your eyes, just quietly enjoying our intimate connection.

As I finish and you remove the bottle from my lips I give a little muffled burp, I cover my mouth and blush while excusing myself. "S'cuse me." I lisp in a little voice, squirming and crinkling a little in embarrassment.

She takes your hand and leads you out to the car, buckles you in, and starts down the road.

"This is gonna be fun. I haven't been to the zoo in a while. I heard the got a new lion or something? Or maybe it was a turtle. It was definitely one of those." She smirks.

5 minutes into our journey I've already taken Momo out of my backpack and am playing with her, kicking my feet in excitement, while singing a made up song about the zoo.

When you mention the new animals I start asking questions rapid fire. "Awe dewe Giwaffes? An Ottews? An zebwas too? Oh can we see da gwiffens?" One of those questions is a little off but I don't seem to mind as I adorably list all the animals I want to see, real or fictional.

As we get closer to the entrance I become more and more self-conscious of my waddle and my louder than normal crinkle, as I notice other people coming and going. I stay really close to you and a little behind as I hold your hand and hug Momo close with the other. 

She senses your anxiety and squeezes your hand tighter. She leans close and whispers "Relax. Nobody will notice your diaper. Or really notoce you at all. You could honestly pass for a 12-year-old right now. As I'll demonstrate."

She walks up to the ticket counter. "One adult and one child ticket please."

Child tickets are for children younger than 14.

"Sure thing, Ma'am."

He sells her the tickets without even questioning if you're an adult!

"Evidently not. So now you can just relax and act as Little as you want! People will just assume you're an energetic tween." She slips into her Mommy voice "And if you have an accident in your diapy and people notice nobody's gonna yell at you 'cuz you're just a kid and nobody wants to make a Little girl cry."

I look down blushing and squirming as you talk down to me, before I let myself smile energetically, slipping back into little space and grab your hand, trying to drag you, "Come on Mommy, let's go see the turtles!" I exclaim, now having your word that no one will bat an eye at me.

She follows you to the turtles. And then to the penguins and then the sea lions. At first it seems she was right, nobody seems to give you a second glance. In fact, the first time anyone seems to acknowledge you and Emma is when you're looking at the meerkats and some older woman pushing a stroller makes a remark that will likely bring a bright red blush to your face.

"Your daughter is absolutely adorable!"

I in fact do blush, quite extraordinarily so actually, but that's more to do with the combination of the woman's praise and the fact that I was letting out my accumulated urine into my pampers at the same time. I hide behind you slightly while shifting my legs a little, looking every bit the shy little girl. The inner baby diaper I'm wearing is even when wet still snugly clinging to me, holding my urine in place against my crotch instead of sagging like a better fitting diaper would.

Emma was surprised at first. She didn't actually expect you to be mistaken for her daughter! But when you shied behind her she put her Mommy-face back on and hugged you with one arm.

"Yes, and very shy as well."

"Aren't they all at that age? How old is she? 13?"

"Yup. Nailed it right on the head."

I decide it would be for the best if I play along, after all if I look the part I might as well act the part. "Mommy, I'm almost 14." I whine a little, just loud enough for the lady to hear but still technically a whisper.