LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She smiles predatorially "Well if it isn't you, then you won't object to a diaper check, now will you?" She stands up. "And remember what happened last time you tried to hide the state of your diaper from Mommy?"

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.

I gulp audibly before I try to dig myself out of this situation. "I don't hide it mommy, I'm just a baby, I don't know when I need changey." I explain in my best little girl voice while looking at you pleadingly.

She slowly approaches you. "Babies also don't normally cook breakfast. Which means you must be at least old enough to know when your diaper is wet or messy, right?"

She suddenly lunges forward and squeezes your soggy-padded crotch. "Aha! What do we have here?"

She leans over you in your chair, intimidating you like a bear rearing up on its hind legs. "Oh, now you're blaming stuffed animals for your peepee diapers? *tsk* Naughty naughty. You shouldn’t lie to Mommy. If I were you, I would come clean before I make things remarkably worse for myself!"

She smiles. "That's better. But I still have to punish you for lying. But the question remains: What punishment do you deserve? Maybe, since you lied about your diaper being dry, I should just not change you and take you to the zoo in your soggy, pee-filled diaper? Then when you inevitably leak everyone will know you're just a big baby that needs her diapers."

As you talk down to me, describing the humiliation you could put me through my stomach fills with butterflies as I squirm in your embrace. The thought of leaking in public letting everyone know that I wet myself like a helpless baby. I blush bright red.

"U-Um you won't really do that r-right?" I hesitantly ask with rosy cheeks.

"please Mommy, please change me, I don't want to leak, I'm begging you." I beg with a pitiful expression. I wouldn't really mind not changing if maybe you double diapered me but the prospect of leaking is really not something I'm looking forward to.

"Hmm... well... Alright. But next time you'll have to beg a bit better than that."

She takes you down to the nursery. But instead of helping you onto the changing table she suddenly sits down and pulls you over her lap. "You didn't think I'd forget about your substitute punishment, did you?"

I thought I was getting let off the hook, so when you suddenly pull me over your lap I startle with a little "Eep!" followed by a hesitant question, "I-It's not a spankin' right?" 

I jut out my lower lip and open my eyes wide, trying to play to your maternal instincts with my cuteness.  

"Well I wouldn't pull you into this position for a mouth-soaping, would I?"

She rubs your soggy diapered-rear. "Wow, you are a very wet baby! This diapers so swollen I'm gonna have to spank extra hard for you to even feel it! Well, I think my arm can last longer than your butt, my dear child! I think... 20 aughta do the trick."

She brings her hand down hard on your backside.

"And... 20! There we go. Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

She realized halfway through the spanking that you were enjoying it. Not necessarily in a sexual way, but in a funny way? The diaper did make a satisfying squish with each spank. Sure, she could've switched to your thighs and made it really hurt, but she didn't feel like it was the time for pain right now. Besides, nine-tenths of the fun of punishing a Little was the foreplay beforehand anyway.

Sitting up in your lap in reply I shake my head, letting you know it really wasn't that bad, but I hug you tight and snuggle close anyway, after all you have to hug a little after a spanking, it's a rule.

"I'll be good now, pwomise." I coo softly in your arms.

I sit on my changing table with a squish and lie down, lifting my legs waiting for you to change me. As you start on the change, I start to gab on and on asking about the zoo, the weather, what I'll be wearing, you name it, my excitement for the day clear in my voice.

The diaper change goes rather routinely. She answers some of your questions; like the weather. But to others she would say something along the lines of "You'll just have to wait and see."

She wipes you, powders you, and gets out the diapers. Yes, diapers as in plurel. First she puts a baby diaper on you, which even on your small frame just barely fits. Then she puts a thick adult diaper overtop of it. It seems you won't have to worry about leaking any time soon!

Once the 2nd diaper is in place she helps you sit up. You are completely naked except for the thick padding hugging your waist and she cannot help but admire your beauty for a moment. How did I ever get so lucky? She's everything I ever wanted and so much more.

I'm a little surprised at the baby diaper, and though it's tight, it's not uncomfortable or painful, it's more snug than anything. When I sit up I notice my thighs are slightly pushed apart by my diaper, I look down while opening and closing my legs, testing the give of my garment. My eyes enlarge slightly in surprise when I see I'm wearing one of the diapers that I packed, a Safari diaper; the thickest most absorbent diaper I've ever owned, not to mention one of the cutest with cute animals plastered over the front and back, all wearing a diaper as well.

I look up, taking notice of you admiring me, I ask in a shy voice. "C-Can I choose my clothes?" I look up at you with big wide black orbs, trying to sway you any way I can. 

I have one more little outfit in my travel bag that I want to wear, and I proceed to describe it in hopes you'll let me wear it. It's a cute play denim dress, it has a bib reminiscent of shortalls, but instead of shorts the lower area is a pleaded skirt going to a few inches above the knees, the bib is also adorned with a cute cat's paw print. underneath the denim part is a sunflower yellow snap crotch onesie with a subtle white lily pattern, all in all a cute little play dress that I can get away with wearing in public.  

(Can I just take a moment to thank you for taking charge if describing clothes and diapers and such. I don't have much fashion sense and description is probably my weakest trait in RP.)

Damn. That does sound cute. I'm almost jealous that her Little wardrobe is more on point than mine!

"That sounds perfect, baby. I couldn’t have picked it better myself."

She gets out the clothes and begins dressing you, moving her hands over your body slowly as if dressing a wounded soldier, taking any opportunity she can to feel your beautiful, perfect body. Her fingers purposely fumbling around with the crotch snaps of your onesie. Planting kisses on your knees and shins as she helps you on with your left sock followed by your right and then repeating the process with your shoes.

By the time she's done you could could probably pass for a girl in her early teens.

It just needs one more thing...

"I think putting your hair in pigtails would really complete the ensemble, don't you agree?"

(no problem, I'm more than happy to make Alice as cute as possible for my imagination. :P)

I can't help but to make gentle cooing sounds as you fawn over me, every little kiss and caress is making me blush and squirm as you press all my little buttons.

At the mention of the pigtails I firmly nod my head, how can I possibly go out as a little without piggytails? You lead me to the bathroom, I can't help but waddle slightly, adorably because of my diaper's thickness. You start working my hair, taming it into my usual straight and free look before you part it into two sections, and tie them up into two perfect pigtails with a pair of white ribbons to match my shoes and balance the look, leaving my bangs to fall and frame my face cutely. 

I look up at you with a big innocent smile, "I love it Mommy!" I announce with glee, giggling as I bounce on my toes, the pigtails flopping around adorably.

Emma almost wanted to cry her little girl; her lover; the center of her universe, looking this cute and happy.

"And I love you, baby." She says wrapped her arms around you and kissing your cheek.

She hugs you for about a minute longer before leading you back to the nursery and sitting you down in front of the toy chest. "Alright, baby girl. Mommy has to get dressed and ready if we're gonna go out. Be a good girl and play nicely while I'm gone, okay?" After giving you a moment to response, she leaves.