LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

As we hug you notice my heartbeat, it's pumping fast.

I was so nervous to up and say "love" but I'm glad I did, even if I let it out in my little girl voice. I really have fallen in love, even if most people would say it was too early, I can't help how I feel.

As our quiet tender hug comes to an end, with a blush I ask, "M-Mommy? Can you rub baby powder over the rest of my body too?" I'm a little nervous, I've just been asking for one thing after another for awhile now. My bottom lip juts out a little in pleading. 

"Huh. I never thought of that. But having my baby's entire body smell like powder sounds good to me."

She gets out the bottle and works on your body in sections. Starting at your feet and working her way up your legs. Her strong fingers work the powder deep into your muscles. She pours it over your torso and does her best not to tickle you as she works it into your abs. Into your breasts. Her hands work their way down your arms, kissing your knuckles before dousing them in talcum. And finally she rubs a little bit into your neck and your cheeks before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours as if the kiss were the final step in seeling this most magical ritual.

I'm in heaven as you gently message my tired muscles as you rub the powder in, the wonderful scent of baby powder is radiating off of me like some babyish aura, mixing pleasantly with the peach smell of the shampoo you used on me in the bath. My skin feels extra smooth and soft, just like a real baby's. When you kiss me I reciprocate, putting my full heart and soul into it, try to communicate my innermost feelings without uttering a word.

Once she breaks the kiss Emma looks deep into your eyes. No words are spoken, but no words are needed either. You can see in her eyes the same love reflected back at you.

I love this girl so much. I want to wake up to her smiling face every day. I want to shower you with kisses and make you feel every once of my love every second of every Goddamned day!

I wish we could stay like this forever, but I'm starting to get a little chilly.

I lean forwards and rub my nose with yours gently, my scent flutters abound and you catch a wiff; a mix of the lavender lotion, sweet baby powder, and peach shampoo. When our moment is over I sit up with a big dopey smile, ready to be dressed by mommy.

The moment was broken, but it wasn't all bad. You were still here. Still just as much Emma's baby.

And still just as much the object of her love.

"I uhh, I guess I should probably get you dressed before my baby catches cold."

She sets about putting you in the outfit you brought.

I play along as you guide me into my clothes, I lift my arms when you tell me to as you slide on my onesie and snap it shut around my diaper, I lift my feet one at a time so you can get my booties on and tie the ribbons nice and snug. I'm fully dressed and cute as a button, however there's something missing I quickly go over to my packed bag and dig around, eventually finding a baby blue pacifier clip with stars all over it. I clip it to my shoulder and grab my sheep pacifier, attaching it and popping it into my mouth; I grab Momo and my blankie to complete the look.

I look up at you, "aw dun! Em I cewt?" I lisp around the pacifier cheerily.

I sigh happily as I snuggle into your embrace.

In the end nothing beats cuddles.

While I love cuddling, in my mind space right now I want to have some fun and play. I get a bit of a devious glint in my eyes and formulate a plan.

While we are in each-other's loving embrace I all of a sudden try to tickle your sides, turns out your not very ticklish but it's the thought that counts. I still continue with the plan anyway and I bounce up and run away, "I gotch you! You can't catch me!" I giggle excitedly as I try to keep my distance.

She giggles at your attemps to tickle her. "What are you doing, baby?" But instead of an answer you take off and taught her.

Baby wants to play, huh? Well, I've always hated to disappoint...

"Oh, we'll see about that!"

She lets you evade her for a few minutes, but ultimately she catches you since the baby booties don't offer much traction and hinder your Ability to actually run. "So you think tickles are funny, eh? Well, We'll see who's laughing when you're on the receiving end!"

She begins tickling you mercilessly. Your ribs, your armpits, your legs, your entire body feels ultra-sensitive to her expert tickling and you are powerless to stop her.

Upon being caught I squeal and wiggle in an attempt to escape, but your stronger than me keeping me in your embrace while tickling the ever living day lights out of me. I giggle uncontrollably even snorting cutely occasionally as I'm powerless to prevent your assault.

I somehow manage to squeak out in between my fits of laughter, "Mooooommy, Nooooooo!"

"Mommy yes!" She keeps tickling you a bit longer until she's almost afraid you might asphyxiate. A good test of knowing when you've reached your limit and bringing you just over the edge of it. Learning that will be required for later games...

Once she's done tickling you she wraps her arms around you and holds you tight until you calm down.

My eyes are watering after laughing so hard my sides are hurting in that pleasant, gut busting way. My breathes are deep and I'm still laughing at phantom tickles occasionally while I calm down and rub the tears of laughter from my eyes. I shift around in your lap crinkling as I reach up and give you a bit of a wet kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation, before I snuggle back up and pop my pacifier in my mouth again. 

She smiles at the kiss and returns it with and even wetter one. "Just think: We have the whole weekend; 2 glorious days all to ourselves." A shiver of delight runs up her spine. "It almost seems too good to be true."

I wipe the side of my face where you planted the wet kiss against your shirt and smile mischievously up at you.

When you mention the time we can spend together this weekend I hum dreamily in agreement, "should we make plans to go do something fun?" I then proceed to list about 10 different toy stores nearby we could visit before giggling to let you know I'm joking. 

"Toy stores, huh? Well, only if you behave yourself at the zoo when I take you there tomorrow. We're gonna go to the zoo and see all the am-in-als and maybe slip quietly into the garden section for a little making out among the flowers. How's that sound, baby?"

"Would I lie to you about the zoo, baby? I just hope their changing tables can hold you if you make a stinky. Or maybe I'll just double diaper you and hope people blame your poo-poos on the elephants."

I become really blushy all of a sudden, the idea of walking around the zoo in a messy double diaper makes me squirmy. 

I look up at you, "I-I'd like that" whether I was talking about the zoo trip in general or the double diapering I don't clarify.

"Oh you'd like that, would you? Well, maybe I shpuld arrange for your diaper to be messy before we go to the zoo? Then you'd get the most enjoyment possible out of your stinky, squishy diaper shifting and sagging between your legs with every step." That's... huh. I'm suddenly kinda turned on again. Damn.

You going into such detail makes me squirm more and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment, My diapered bottom rubbing against your lap as I wiggle, unintentionally stimulating you a bit.

"Mooooommy." I whine a little behind my hands, my blushy cheeks still visible.