LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I smile slightly since my Father is now paying attention to me as well, though I still manage to keep my cold beauty image. "I can't say that I have, I'm not much a fan of travelling." I answer looking only at Jason's father, subtly showing my disinterest towards Jason a way that wouldn't be seen as deliberate, before elegantly sipping at my drink, though I'm quite nervous on the inside.

"Oh really? That's a shame. I think travel can be a very enlightening experience. What, might I ask, are your hobbies, then? My son has dominated the convention long enough."

Jason rolls his eyes.

There are obviously some hobbies I can't mention but I have a few that should be fine.

"hmm, I tend to find myself either exercising or reading a book in my free time, something quiet I can do to pass the time usually." I half lie, trying not to put emphasis on "quiet" but at the same time get across I prefer the company of silence to boisterousness.

"Well, my most recent foray was into "The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" It's a clinical study looking at how physical changes to our brain can result in bizarrely altered states of consciousness." I explain hoping he wouldn't quite understand it, and bring an end to this interrogation.

"Oh really? That sounds very interesting. It reminds me of a book I read once called "A house without mirrors." It toys with the idea that Man, devoid of any outside influences telling him what he is or should be, becomes something less than human; little more than an animal." He goes on to explain, to the best of his ability, the philosophy behind the book. Stopping every few minutes to ask you questions so that you can't just tune out.

Meanwhile the pressure is building...

"The eponymous character in "The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat" suffers from a visual agnosia, a neurological condition where although his vision is largely intact, he can draw pictures of what he sees; he can't interpret his vision, and upon leaving his appointment, he mistakes his wife who is standing in the corner of the room for a coat rack, her head for a hat, and he ends up yanking up on her head before realizing his mistake." I explain the circumstances of the study with a more genuine smile on my face.

As we talk back and forth I insert a reply here and there as I'm actually genuinely interested in what this man is saying, my academic interests lie in psychology and neurosciences after all, however my bowels are starting to get a little uncomfortable, nothing too serious but if I was at home I would have gone to the toilet by now. 

After a few minutes Jason suddenly blurts out "What kinda idiot mistakes his wife for a *hic* hat rack? Guy like that aughta have his *hic* head examined."

"Jason! Are you drunk again?"

"Not in the s-slightest. *hic*"

I honestly forgot about Jason in my excitement, I reapply my cold mask mentally kicking myself for getting carried away. I shift my eyes, alternating between Father and Jason's father, wondering how they will handle this situation.

Your Father is the first to speak up and say the words you've been longing to hear all evening. "Perhaps we should call it a night. I think Jason here has had a tad too much to drink."

"I have not!" He slams his open palm on the table before standing up. "I am not drunk! But even if I were I'm an adult and I can handle my liquor as I please! And Lord knows I need it to put up with the Ice Queen here!"

"Jason!"

"I beg your pardon?"

I decide to speak up in an attempt to diffuse the situation, "I happen to agree with Father, It's getting rather late and I have some plans for tomorrow morning, I'd like to get to sleep." I avoid mentioning the alcohol, not wanting to set Jason off again.

He makes an exasperated shrug. "Suit yourself! I'm going to get another drink since I'm perfectly sober!" He practically shouts before walking/stumbling towards the bar.

His father comes over to you. "I'm very sorry about this. He does have a bit of a drinking problem, but I thought he would handle himself better in a setting like this. I am very, very sorry."

"Is that so? Well apology accepted, I very much enjoyed your company sir, and I hope you have a fine rest of your night." I state matter-of-factly.

If anything I'm thankful he got drunk, It just means I can get out of here faster. 

I'm in a bit of a hurry to leave as my bowels become more and more desperate to poop, but I don't want to appear too rude so I wait for Father to give his formal goodbye before departing. 

Your Father shakes his hand. "I suggest you get him some help. What he did this evening was completely unacceptable. And I don't just say that because it was My daughter he disrespected!"

"Yes, he needs help. I can see that now. I'll be sure to straighten him out somehow."

"Well, aside from that last part, it was a very pleasant evening, my friend."

"Yes, it was. We'll have to do it again sometime."

I don't respond, leaving Father to His thoughts as we make our way to the parking area where the valet retrieve our vehicles. After Father and I give each other obligatory farewells and I get into my car I let out a huge sigh of relief. 

I take out my phone and select the conversation labeled "Mommy." "Dinner's over, I'm on my way over! :D" I push the send button and start on my drive back to your place.

I notice my phone go off but I'm driving so I don't look at it yet, besides I have a more pressing matter on my mind. My bowels, I really need to go and the constant light bumps on the road aren't helping. Eventually I arrive at your place, I park my car, I lean to the side and reach over into the passenger seat to grab my phone. The motion lifts my butt of the seat slightly, and I let go; A semi-firm log pushes its way into the back of my training pants, straining against the pull up the poop gives and breaks off turning into two then three semi-solid masses, if I wasn't wearing a skirt I would have a large bulge on my backside no doubt. I sit back down, phone in hand, squishing the contents of my training pants around; I look at my phone to check your latest reply I missed.

Her reply was a simple "Good. I hope You've been a good girl. ;)"

She opens the door as you approach as if she were waiting by the peephole in the door for you to show. Which she was.

"There's my baby girl!" She hugs you tightly, still oblivious to the state of your Goodnite.

God, I missed this girl! We've barely known each other 36 hours and already I feel like something is missing when she's not around.

She closes the door. "Let's get you into something more comfy, shall we?"

She takes you to the nursery where she already has the same onesie you wore last night and a fresh diaper on the changing table.

She takes off your jacket.

She removes your left shoe follpwed by your right.

And finally she removes your skirt, revealing your messy undies.

"Well well well, when did this happen?" She lands a firm smack on your messy bottom.

I let out a little startled squeak at the sudden smack mushing my poop on my bottom. "U-Um i-in my car on t-the way." I manage to barely stutter out, though my blush belies my excitement.

I place my thumb in my mouth and suck on it gently to soothe my nerves slightly; after all this is the first time you're punishing me and the tummy flies are making themselves known.

So she DOES like messy diapers! Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with that in the future! In the meantime...

She slips into her stern, almost angry voice. "And why didn't you tell Mommy that you pooped your training panties? I knew I shoulda never let you out of diapers! What, did you think you could hide this from Mommy? I think you need to be reminded who's in charge here."

She sits down on the bed. "Over my lap. Now!"

I know I'm getting a spanking no matter what but I weakly protest anyway, "I-It was an accident!" I make to stomp my foot before I catch your eyes, your stern dominating eyes, and end up making probably the most pitiful softest "stomp" in all of history.

"Right now you're getting a spanking and then a diaper change. But if you're not over my lap in the next 5 seconds I might just leave you in that poopy pullup for another hour or two. Maybe all night if you keep acting up?"

I deliberate my next action as you start counting up, my anxiousness only grows the more you count up; from one, to two, and then from two, to three. When you reach four I quickly shuffle over to you and bend over your lap, removing my thumb from my mouth, I try to use my hands to protect my bottom from the impending doom.