LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

That stern look in your eye and threat makes me shrink away and the only answer I can muster is a nervous squeak "A-Ah um no, I'll be good." 

I look down at my feet and close my eyes tightly hoping she doesn't make good on her threat; a little too much fear is present in my expression.

She feels a slight pang of guilt at seeing your expression and puts her hand gently on your face. "There, that's better. I'm sorry I had to yell at you, baby."

She leans in and gives you a tiny peck on the cheek.

As you talk down to me and kiss my cheek I can't help myself but blush and let a little smile out.

Even though I'm being blackmailed, even though I'm doing this against my will, even though I should be angry beyond belief, I can't help but feel giddy at the way I'm being treated.

I lift one of my legs to signal you can continue disrobing me.

She undresses you the way she intended to do earlier. Then she removes your skirt leaving you completely naked from the waist down.

Then she lays out a changing mat on the counter which is currently under repair so it is just a long, flat surface. A perfect makeshift changing table.

"Alright, baby. Climb up on the counter so Mommy can put your diaper on."

With a little hop and an accompanying crinkle I manage to place my bottom on the changing mat. I lie down on the counter, I can't help but notice the obvious parallel to a changing table. I wiggle around a little as the butterflies start to enter my stomach in anticipation and dread of the next step.

"Good girl." She strokes your hair for a moment and goes back to business. "Lift up." She slides the diaper underneath you. 

Hmm, Lotion or powder... I'll save the lotion for later. Give us both something to look forward to.

She sprinkles powder on your crotch and finally tapes up the thick, pink princess diaper.

The familiar padded bulk encompassing my nethers sends a shiver down my spine. My breathing becomes noticeably heavier, I can't help but react to the soft pressure the diaper exerts as it's firmly taped in place. As I try to calm down, not wanting you to know how much pleasure I'm feeling I try to think about the situation I'm in right now. 

Through this whole charade she has been only gentle and kind, well stern too, but not mean like I expected. I thought maybe she hated me and wanted to knock me down a peg but that doesn't seem right, she's using photos of me as leverage instead of spreading them so it's not as if she wants to ruin my professional career; why is she doing this? 

I bite my lip looking up at you questioningly trying to ascertain your motives.

She loves this! I knew it! It's written all over her face!

"We're almost done, baby." She pulls out a roll of duct tape. "I know you babies sometimes like to take your diapee off to use the potty. Well, Mommy will put a stop to that!" She tears off a strip of tape and places it over the tapes on the front of your diaper. Then she pulls out a sharpie and signs Mommy’s Girl so that you can't just remove it and replace it with a new tape.

"There we go. I'll bet that feels much better, now doesn't it baby?" She pats your diapered crotch affectionately.

Even though I'm confused the treatment I'm being administered makes me coo involuntarily. Looking down at my now duck-taped on diaper "Um what if I have to, you know, go?" Surely she doesn't expect me to wet or mess my diaper while surrounded by co-workers. My stomach knots at the prospect.

"Well that's what the diaper's for, silly!" But she knew what you were really worried about. "But, if you really have to go, I might be willing to let you try to use the potty if you come and ask me." Either way, it's a win/win for me. I don't necessarily want her to mess herself here. Not that I'd mind. But having her ask me to use the potty? That might be even better!

"If you mean 'will you please help me get dressed, Mommy?' Then yes."

She helps you up and, unexpectedly, wraps her arms around you hugging you tightly. "You're such a good baby." She whispers tenderly in your ear before kissing your cheek again.

She asked! She really asked! And she called me Mommy! That beautiful word... it sounds so much better than I thought it would!

She smiles at you, breaking the embrace. "Yes, baby. Thank you for asking so politely."

She then sets about re-dressing you, starting with your panty hose, then your skirt, ignoring your panties for obvious reasons, and finally helping you on with your shoes. "There we go. All pretty and professional again."

"Now why would you want those silly things? They won't fit very well over your thick diaper, and it would make diaper checks a lot harder if they did." Diaper checks. Better let that sink in.

My eyes enlarge almost comically. "W-Wait you're gonna check me later?" I all but forgot about my panties at this point, "I-I can tell you when I need c-changed." Surely she wouldn't do it when others are around, right? My eyes morph into the very definition of pleading.

Oh, her fear is so delicious! But it might be time to put the breaks on just a bit. If for no other reason than so that my heart doesn't explode from the excitement.

She puts her hand on your cheek again. "Hey now, don’t worry, baby. Nobody but the two of us is gonna know. I would never do anything to expose you as long as you're being a good girl for Mommy. Nobody but me will ever see your diapers. I promise."

Oh. My. God! She's adorable!

"Awwww,"

Ugh, Pull yourself together, Emma! Don't melt in front of the girl you're blackmailing!

She puts her other hand on your face, stroking your cheeks with her thumb and looking into your eyes. "I promise, baby. Mommy will take good care of you."

"I know. But before you go, I think you deserve a treat for being such a good girl." She goes over and rummages through a bag before pulling out an assortment of lollipops.

"Pick any flavor you want, baby. You've earned it."