LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I understand what your asking just by seeing the lotion in your hand, "Can you just use powder, please?" I don't plan on using the pull up tonight but powder is still good for keeping me from sweating excessively.

I don't think I could keep my rationality at the moment if she used the lotion...

She had thought of that. The problem with the powder is that it will get all over the floor since she isn't using a changing mat. Still, compared to the problems inherent in the other options she's willing to deal with it.

She pours the powder over your privates, doing her best not to get too much on the floor and distributing it evenly so that she doesn't have to rub it in with her hand. Then she takes the Goodnite and pulls it over your legs settling it on your hips before pulling your panty hose back into position. "There we go. Sorry for getting you a little worked up. If I had panties I would've let you wear them."

"It's okay, I would of happily let you continue if it wasn't for the circumstances." I say with a small smile. "I'm fine wearing this pull up, I was just worried about p-pooping and not being able to get a tape diaper off and on again." I admit, blushing profusely.  

"Well we couldn't have that, now could we?" She helps you up and hugs you. "Because if that happened, Mommy would have to drive out to the restaurant just to change her stinky girl into a clean diapy."

She hadn't expected it either. But neither would she complain. When she breaks the kiss she she only moves about an inch away not wanting to break this intimacy sooner than she must. "Is there anything else I can do for you, my sweet little Alice?" She asks softly, tenderly as if afraid her words might shatter this delicate, perfect dream she's having.

There's nothing better than being tightly held by the person you love... Do I love her? I think I might.

I pull away with a genuine smile and sit back down on my office chair, I didn't forget that I still have a chocolate bar that needs to be eaten.

Half way through the bar I get a devious idea, "Mommy, this is really good! You should try this." I say with my mouth full, beckoning you to come closer.

As you get closer I hold the bar out for you, and right before you bite down with a mischievous glint in my eyes, I pull the bar away and kiss you, pushing some melted chocolate into your mouth from my own. 

She recognized the devious glint from the start, but was willing to go along with it. She did not expect you to do that though! The second-hand (second-mouth?) Chocolate was... not very pleasant. But she smiled nonetheless once the kiss broke. "I might have to get you back for that later." She returns your devious glint with her own before wiping her mouth.

I softly ask, "Are you gonna punish me?" A hint of teasing in my voice. "When I arrive at your place tonight, I'll need to be punished." I figure it'll be fun to let your mind run for the rest of the day, plus hopefully you'll have thought of something fun waiting for me by the time I get back.

God knows I'll need something to distract me.

"Oh, you're definitely getting punished tonight." She traces a line down your body with her finger. "When you walk in the door I'm gonna... Well, I probably shouldn't tell you. You might decide not to come tonight if I did."

Two can play at the teasing game, little Missy!

"I guess I should probably get going before your father comes. Try to keep me up to date, alright? I'll definitely try to stay up for you, but if it goes too late I'll leave a key under the mat and a diaper and onesie on your crib for you." She gives you one more kiss and heads for the door.

As I wait for my father to arrive I spend my time putting on and practicing my facade. My eyes are sharp just shy of menacing, while my face is still as a rock, my mouth set in a thin line. My entire presence projects coldness; I practice my voice over and over so that I don't slip tonight, it's frigid. If Emma was here right now she might not even recognize me.

*knock* *knock* *creak*

There are two knocks on my door before he walks in. "Father." I greet stoicly.

"I am." I respond.

We make our way to the employee parking, where I get into my car, It's almost unfamiliar having not driven it since I arrived at work yesterday. It's a Mercedes-Maybach S class. I'm not much of a car person but Father seems to think I need to drive a car befitting of my status as his daughter, so I chose something comfortable. I follow Father onto the street as he leads to the no doubt, high-end restaurant.  

High end is an apt description. The restaurant in question is called the Sky Club. A members-only club overlooking the city from 40 stories up.

Your father hands his car off to the valet and then waits for you to do the same. Then he takes your arm and leads you to the elevator.

As you slowly ascend he decides to fill the silence with what almost sounds like a sincere apology. "I know you're upset with me for forcing you into this. But I'm only trying to do what's best for you."

The only response I give is a curt nod, letting father ascertain from it what he wants. As we walk in I fix my posture making myself seem larger, unapproachable, and intimidating. The last thing I want is for this suitor to think I'm interested in him.

I need to make sure I don't repeat that shit show.

Your father leads you to a table with 2 other gentleman. One older; a work colleague most likely. And one, a handsome young man; your blind date.

As you approach both men stand up "Ah, there you are, Dean." The older man says. "This must be your daughter? She's a lot prettier than you described!" All three men chuckle.

The young man extends his hand in greeting. "Jason Bright. Executive Director and heir to the throne of BrightTech."

I make sure I only scoff in disdain in my head while I give my greeting. "Alicia Devlin, Heiress to Living Medical." 

Great another snob who thinks themselves a king because their daddy has some money, I can play your game.

I hold out my hand, waiting for Jason to initiate the handshake, a subtle way to show superiority and a little disdain.

Hopefully the gesture doesn't go over his head.

My face in the moment is probably the definition of not amused, my mask has been practiced and ironed for years there's no way something like this would break it. "Is that so. Well it's a pleasure none the less." I say in the same cold business voice I introduced myself with, not a ripple of emotion on my face.