LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

"Oh. Damn." She had to be careful not to let her own disappointed show to make the issue worse. "So... he does this kind of thing a lot? Most fathers try to keep guys away from their daughters."

*Scoff*

"That's if they care about their daughter. All Father cares about is finding an heir to take over the business, which apparently I can't do "because I'm a woman", so he's trying to hitch a man to me." My voice only becomes angrier and colder as my sentence continues.

Emma had to be very careful not to let her own anger show. She was a bit of a feminist and absolutely hated male chauvinist types. But again, bonding over a shared hatred of her father didn't sound like the best idea.

Ugh, this is gonna suck!

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish I could help. But I don't want to get between you and your family, at least not this soon in our relationship. This is one battle I can't fight for you. But I will support any decision you make." She brushes a strand of hair from your face.

I basically have three options here. 

I can stand up the dinner and make an excuse, I would have to put up with some verbal abuse but I would get out of the dinner. That might actually make him more proactive in pushing me though. 

I could tell him my true thoughts and probably lose my job, my home, and any financial support; I could probably find somewhere else to work though with my qualifications and I'm sure Emma wouldn't mind letting me stay with her for a few days while I look for apartments; but if I did that, it might jeopardize Emma too, that bastard might well fire her in spite.

Or I can go, clench my teeth and bare with it.

I let out an exacerbated sigh, "What should I do." I whimper under my breathe.

"Well, you have a few options:"

She goes on to basically suggest the exact same options you had thought of, leaving out the fact that her own job would be at risk because she didn't want you worrying about that.

"Now, I'm sure you've tried the first option before and know how that usually turns out. The 2nd one would be dangerous and probably not worth it to avoid one dinner. So your best option might be to just suffer through a horrible evening tonight and we can try to make up for it tomorrow. But again, I'll support whatever you decide, baby." She strokes your hair with her right hand.

She leans in and kisses your lips softly.

"I promise it will be okay, baby. Hell, if you can swing it you're welcome to come back to my place after your date if you want? I'll leave the key under the mat for you. And if you can't then I promise I'll do something to cheer you up tomorrow." She winks.

She holds you close and leans in for a long, warm kiss. Nothing too exciting like this morning, just a simple, loving gesture to help convey her steadfast feelings for you.

When the kiss finally breaks she asks "Anything else Mommy can do for you, baby?"

She smiles and gets up off your lap, giving you one final kiss on the cheek. "We're still on for lunch, right? I didn't have time to prepare sandwiches like yesterday so we'll have to go grab something. Any particular cravings for lunch? Pizza? Chinese?"

"Pizza it is! I'll take care of that and swing by to grab you around noon, baby. But remember you have my number now if you need Mommy’s help before then." She ruffles your hair and leaves you to your work.

As the day continues nothing of much note happens, except that I've wet my diaper a few hours into the day. I don't contact you though as the diaper I'm wearing still has plenty of room. 

As noon comes around I send you a text, asking if we should meet at the same place as yesterday or if you had something else in mind.

The delicious smell of pizza fills your nostrils as you enter. The folding chairs are still set up from yesterday and she has the a paper plate with a slice on it already set on your chair.

"There you are, baby. Now before you start eating..." she comes over and puts a bib around your neck. "I know you can be a messy eater."

"Oh really? Did you not drop tomato on your collar yesterday? Did you not pick up french toast with your bare hands this morning?" She slips in to her stern Mommy voice. "Babies shouldn't lie to their Mommy unless they want to be punished?"

I nod my head figuring I'm not gonna win this one and sit down to start eating. The pizza is what I was expected nostalgic a little greasy but damn it hits the spot. I don't make the slightest mess eating my pizza slice and I proudly declare it to you.

"See I didn't make any mess." I say looking triumphant, though my little smile gives away my amusement at myself.