LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I sigh heavily, "My father tends to come by periodically... He was never really happy about my um, "childish tendencies" even before I moved out... It's just easier and safer to not do anything, than do something I won't like or I'll have to hide later..." I trail off, as I snuggle into your embrace. 

"Ohhhh..." she says sympathetically, rubbing your back. "I guess i can understand that."

I want to hate him, but honestly, I pity that man. He obviously can't see his daughter the way I can, and their relationship suffers as a consequence. I have to be very careful how I handle this. I don't WANT to drive her away from her father, but neither do I want to put pressure on her to 'reconcile' to satisfy me. Hmm...

"I suppose we should probably get going. Unless you already need another diaper change?"

The rest of the car ride passes in comfortable silence and soon she parks the car. Despite your morning "escapades" You're still actually a few minutes early. "You go in and get settled, baby. I'll be coming in a few minutes. Oh! And before I forget I programmed my number into your phone. It's under the contact 'Mommy'." She smiles.

I smile back before returning to my calm business lady mask and making the trek to my office, nodding my head as co-workers greet me on my journey. Upon reaching the privacy of my office I sit down let out a sigh and open up my case, bringing out the documents from yesterday, at the same time my pacifier catches my eye. I pick it up and pop it in my mouth while I do some organizing waiting for you to arrive.

Shortly after you start working there's a knock at your door, goving you barely enough time to put your pacifier away before he comes in, flashing you that same smile you've come to hate for its obvious insincerity.

Your Father.

"Oh, I'm fine. Which is, more than I can say for you apparently?" The smile slips from his face. "I heard you left early yesterdays because you 'weren't feeling well.' Then you wouldn't answer my phone calls so I went to your apartment. But you weren't there either. Care to explain yourself?"

My stomach drops, "My phone was dead from the night before, I forgot to charge it. I wasn't fit to drive home yesterday so a friend took me to their place where I spent the night." I explained in monotone, trying to remove any emotion from my voice lest I give myself away.

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better. I thought we might go out to dinner this evening. Just you and me and... maybe a few business partners..." Here it was: the reason he came in here to see you; to try to set you up with yet another eligible young bachelor.

Great, how am I gonna weasel my way out of this one!

"I think it would be best to wait a few days until I'm 100% sure I'm better, the last thing I want to do is risk passing my sickness on to your guests." I try to reason, wearing an expression that says "I wish I could go, but I probably shouldn't."

He squints his eyes "So you're afraid of getting a few dinner guests sick, but not afraid of passing it to everyone here at work including your own father?" He smiles with satisfaction, thinking he's caught you in a lie.

Shit!

"Well father, I can't say I was expecting you today, nor was I expecting to interact with many people on the job, after all I'm here to work not socialize. I figured that getting my job done was worth the small risk, I'm simply worried about spending an extended amount of time around your important business associates." I respond affably. 

I'm nearing the limit of lies I can fabricate, if I stumble again I might be screwed.

"Do you know what I think?" He takes your chin and tilts it up to look in his eyes. A softer smile creeping onto his face. "I think you're just being shy. You were always so shy for some reason and you're afraid of meeting whatever young man you think I've set you up with, correct?"

Rather than feeling shyness, its more like disdain.

Rage flashes in my eyes for a split second before I force myself to calm down. "I'm not a child anymore father, and what happened to the dinner with a few business partners? All of a sudden we're talking about setting me up with men. That wasn't your intention from the start was it?" I answer with an underlying coldness.

"I don't appreciate your tone, Alicia. I am your Father and you will show me the proper respect." He says coldly, almost threateningly. "As for setting you up, I wouldn’t have to if you'd put the slightest effort into finding a proper suitor yourself. But since you don't seem interested in that, it falls to me to find a suitable young man for you."

He gets up and heads towards the door, pausing in the doorway. "I'll pick you up after your shift. I hope you will have adopted a more reasonable attitude by then." And with your plans for the evening set, he leaves.

I clench my teeth in frustration. 

How am I going to explain this to Emma... Just when "Sorry I can't see you tonight I'm going to dinner with my potentially future husband.

I hold my head in my hands with my elbows on my desk as I try to figure out a either a way out of dinner, or a way to explain to Emma.

After about a half an hour Emma comes in to check on you, bringing a cup of coffee for you. "Hello, baby. How's work going?" She sits on the edge of your desk, placing your coffee on the coaster.

I deliberate back and forth on whether I should lie and tell you fine, or if I should be honest and see if you could help me with my situation.

I decide to be honest.

There's the old saying, "two heads are better than one." after all.

With a grimace on my face I say, "My father just visited." 

I sigh, "He's effectively forcing me to join him for dinner, which doesn't sound like shit until you learn that, that's just an excuse so he can try to set me up with another guy I've never even met." My frustration is obvious.