LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

(Wow! You once again went above and beyond, Foofy! ♡♡♡ I'm assuming the man in the vision is her Father? The head of the Company? Just wanna make sure so that I can prepare how to play him at a later date.)

Emma woke up to some very distressing sounds coming from the baby monitor. It sounds like she's being attacked!

She hops out of bed and rushes to your room, brandishing a can of mace. She opens the door and, finding no adversary in sight, rushes to your side. She's having a nightmare. A bad one!

By the time she lowers the railing you had shot up in bed. She quickly wraps her arms around you, stroking your back. "It's okay, baby. Mommy’s here. It was just a dream. You're okay, Mommy will keep you safe." She continues whispering comforting words in your ear.

(Yea, he was Alicia's father, head of the Living Medical Company)

I recoil a little at the sudden touch, my mind not fully in the present, However almost instantly after, I dive into your embrace trying to take in as much of your warmth as I can at the moment. I'm shivering as my sobs rack my body, clutching on to you for dear life. My sobbing starts to peter out into much more quiet tears under your constant loving administration, my mind also starts to take in my situation more clearly; my feet, back, and pelvis are clammy a thin sheen of cold sweat covers them, my wet diaper clinging to me uncomfortably as if there wasn't enough baby powder to protect me from the excessive moisture, and your warm loving presence. My crying has slowed to just some occasional sniffles thanks to your caring presence, yet I still feel uncomfortable, shifting around in my clammy diaper. 

I'd recognize the Wet Diaper Wiggle anywhere.

"I think my baby girl needs a fresh diaper. Well, Mommy can take care of that, yes she can."

As soon as you're calm enough to relinquish your death grip on Emma, she helps you up and unzips your onesie leaving you naked except for your wet diaper. Then she helps you up onto ths changing table. "Here, why don't you keep Momo company while Mommy gets you out of that icky wet diaper, okay baby?" She places Momo on your chest before getting to work on your diaper.

This was definitely more than just some nightmare. She's in shock. Perhaps she was remembering some trauma in her past? PTSD? I'll have to ask later. But not tonight. Right now she needs her Mommy, not a therapy session.

The diaper change goes by fairly quickly. She opens up the diaper and gently wipes you clean. She positions the fresh diaper underneath you and powders your crotch. Then she tapes up the diaper, helps you sit up and hugs you. "There we go. All better now, baby."

"2am. Far too early to stay up. But I also don't think you should be sleeping alone. So, I think it would be best if youcome to bed with Mommy, okay baby?" She helps you put your onesie back on.

Emma was glad you accepted. But even if you hadn't she would've offered to stay with you until you fell asleep.

She pulls back the blankets and eases you into bed before climbing in herself, putting an arm around you and hugging you close. She kisses you. "I don't know what that dream was about, but I promise you this: Nobody can hurt you as long as you're in my arms. I'll be right here when you fall asleep and right here when you wake up."

"Well okay, but only because you had a rough night." She kisses your temple and climbs out of bed. "I'm gonna get started on breakfast. And I think you're gonna like it." And with that she leaves the room.

With the passage of time my grogginess is dissipated and I pull myself out from under the comforter and make my way out of the bedroom. I meander into the kitchen seeing you busily working on something, my mind recalls your parting words.

I wonder what she's making

If you were to look over at me in that moment I'm standing at the entrance to the kitchen; with disheveled hair, my pacifier in my mouth, my head tilted adorably, while hugging Momo close to my heart. 

It just so happens she does look over at you in that moment and her heart just about melts at the sight. I could get used to waking up to that face every day... If she wants to do this full time. Which, if I'm reading her right, she just might.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty. Why don't you go sit on the couch there? I'm making French Toast."

"Mmm... not really. It's almost done. Why don't you go sit at the table? How's your diaper? Doesn't matter, I won't have time to change it until after breakfast anyway."

She comes over and gives you a kiss before going back to cooking. The air is thick with the sweet smell of her sugary breakfast. If this doesn't tickle her sweet tooth nothing will!

I take a seat at the table a little sad at having my help rejected. When you ask me about the state of my diaper I become aware of a slight urge, I sit extra still for a few seconds as a little urine trickles out of me, I enjoy my wet padding with a wiggle in my seat. my spirit is brought up a bit as you kiss me and I catch a wiff of the cinnamony  breakfast toast. 

After a few minutes she brings over your french toast, covered in maple syrup and powdered sugar. Then She ties a bib around your neck. "Dig in, baby. We've got places to be."

The moment the delicious smelling breakfast touches your tongue your world explodes in sweet, syrupy goodness. You briefly wonder if she may have drugged it, because there's no way something this good could be legal!

"Only if you stayed here every night." She jokes back although it was what she wanted more than anything in the world right now. 

It's too early to think about moving in together right now. God, she eats like a pig! It's like she's BEGGING me to feed her!

I finish eating before you and find myself playing with my leftovers, I pick up some syrup covered french toast with my hands and pretend to feed Momo, being careful not to actually get any on her. As I play I kick my feet energetically the sugar coursing through my veins. 

Hmm... Maybe I over did it on the sugar. I guess we'll have to see what happens and if she crashes she crashes.

She finishes eating and comes over to you with a wet wipe. "You shouldn't play with your food, baby." I clean off your hands and then your face before removing your bib and taking the dishes to the dish washer. "You're probably thirsty now, right? Go wait for me on the couch and I'll bring over a bottle, sweetie."

Emma soon comes back over with a bottle and sits down. "Okay, baby. Time to drink your milky." She pulls you down into a laying position with your head in her lap before sticking the bottle in your mouth.