LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She doesn't seem too interested in the tv. Which is fine by me! The one thing I really dislike about having a Little is watching those damned infantile cartoons. But alas, it comes with the territory.

She begins to whip up a simple stir fry. A few chopped vegetables, a little meat, some seasoning, all fried up together and served on a bed of rice. Emma is quite the excellent cook and if the delicious smell wafting from the kitchen is any indication you're in for a culinary treat tonight.

my mouth waters at the intoxicating scent wafting out from the kitchen. At this point I'm propped up on my knees facing the kitchen from the couch bouncing up and down excitedly every time you look over at me, completely ignoring the television.

It takes her about 10 more minutes to finish cooking, stopping every minute or two to tell you how cute you are or how much longer dinner will be.

Eventually she serves up the plates and sets them on the table. Then she comes over to the couch, takes you by the hand, and leads you to the dining table.

"Again, normally I'd probably try to feed you, but we're both starving so let's just dig in and work on that later. Oh! I almost forgot..." She produces a pink and white bib that says "Mama's Little Mess Maker" and ties it around your neck before sitting down. "Bon apatite, baby." She starts eating.

I take a seat and begin to dig in, my eyes light up at the delicious taste of the food. My diet usually consists of take out and microwave ready meals, so this simple homemade dinner is effectively a divine meal in my eyes.

"This is so good!" I say around the said delicious food in my mouth.

"Thank you, baby. It's nothing too special. But a good cook can work wonders with a few simple seasonings. I often wonder if I should've gone into the restaurant business, but I feel like that would just sap any joy I got out of cooking. After all, my favorite part of cooking is seeing the big smile it puts on my baby's face." She reaches over and pinckes your cheek affectionately.

I make sure to smile a little more often and a little bigger for you throughout the meal. I find myself taking larger bites than I usually would with a less exquisite meal, my small mouth sometimes has trouble getting everything on my spoon inside and I drop a little rice here and there.

Viva la bibs.

"Could I have something to drink?" I ask with food still in and around my mouth. 

"Of course, baby. How about a nice bottle of milk?"

She goes to the kitchen and gets a bottle of milk for you and a glass of wine for herself. Unlike earlier, this bottle isn't drugged.

She comes over and sets your bottle down. "I'll be glad to personally feed you any milk you have left after dinner, okay baby?" She kisses the top of your head and sits down.

By the end of my meal the only things left on my plate are a few vegetables and about half of the milk in my bottle, I hold my bottle in two hands close to my chest, looking at you expectantly waiting for you to finish so we can move on to the bottle feeding.

"I'm all done!" I chirp kicking my legs energetically, glossing over the existence of the remaining vegetables.  

She ignores the little bit left on your plate as she gave you a large helping and didn't necessarily expect you to finish it. "I see that. And I must say I'm glad you enjoyed it. And this was just something I threw together! Wait'll you taste what I come up with when I'm actually trying!"

She takes the plates over to the dishwasher and comes back, seeing you hugging th bottle. "I think a certain someone needs help finishing their baba, hmm?"

She leads you by the hand over to the couch and lays you down with your head in her lap. With one hand she holds the bottle up to your lips. And with the other she plays with your still-damp hair.

While suckling my eyes crinkle into happy half lidded crescents, I snuggle in as close as I can in complete bliss looking up into your eyes, savoring this quiet moment together. I find myself using my free hands to play with your shirt absentmindedly, and shifting my legs, listening to the muffled crinkle of my diaper and feeling the soft caress of my onesie.

This is heaven.

Loves affectionate snuggling, loves sex, loves my cooking, but still has a personality of her own instead of regressing into oblivion.

She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"You're perfect, Alisha." She says staring down into your eyes with what appears to be genuine love. "I've had a few Littles before you, but none of them ever worked out. I... I was almost ready to give up on finding my Little." Her voice crackles slightly with emotion. "But you feel right to me."

My eyes well up with tears. My mouth is still occupied by the bottle so I reach my hands up and cup your face while I nod vigorously, trying to convey that I feel the same.

No one has ever thought of me as perfect, no one has ever directed such love and affection towards me.

"Yewr perfek." I say around the bottles teat with rapidly moistening eyes. 

She didn't want to cry. Emma hated not being in control of her emotions. But regardless, the tears came anyway. She placed the bottle to the side and pulled you into her lap facing towards her before hugging you tightly. Water poured from her eyes to be absorbed by the back of your onesie as her body shook with sobs, not continuously, but in halting bursts. She sounded like... like someone who had forgotten how to cry.

hearing your emotional sobs, feeling then permeate into my body through yours, I clear my mind and hold onto you tightly, rubbing your back and combing through your hair, whispering sweet nothings to try to calm you down. I'm a bit confused that the calm, strong, and confident Emma is suddenly breaking down but, I want to at least make you feel better. 

Come on, Emma! Cut out the water works! You're embarrassing yourself in front of your Little!

Forcing herself to calm down enough to speak, she says in a scratchy, emotional voice "I-I'm sorry, baby. *Sniffle* I don't know what came over me. I haven't *sniffle* cried like this in a long time." Or cried AT ALL in a long time. Dammit, what the hell has gotten into me? I'm supposed to be the strong one...

"You don't have to be sorry, there's nothing wrong with crying sometimes." 

I stay there holding you, only to giggle good naturally at the irony of the situation. Me wearing a diaper and footie pajamas being a perfect example of a big baby, consoling a crying mature adult.

She wanted to argue, although she knew that would get her nowhere. Part of her knew showing emotional vulnerability on both partner's parts was necessary for a relationship to survive. Still, in that moment, she felt like a failure for not being the tower of strength she felt she needed to be 24/7.

She had to decide whether to embrace this moment of weakness or try to supress.

Unforgettable, the insecure side of her seemed to be winning out. "Can... Can we just pretend like the last five minutes never happened and go back to cuddling? Maybe a little making out? The night is still young." In that moment she didn't feel the least bit sexy, but she was desperate to get beyond this agonizing moment of vulnerability.

She smiles and hugs you tight after kissing your cheek. "Thank you, baby."

She holds you like that for quite a while. Rubbing your back or stroking your hair. Occasionally kissing you or whispering in your ear. "Good baby. Sweet baby. You're Mommy’s favorite girl. I could sit here and cuddle you all night long and I'd be the happiest Mommy in the world. Sweet, gentle, beautiful, precious baby."

We spend what to me feels like an eternity cuddling blissfully, just quietly reveling in each others company. While cuddling I become progressively tired, I use your bountiful chest as a pillow, my eyes blinking listlessly.

I can't let myself get emotional like that again. I'm her Mommy. It's my job to be strong, to be fierce, but gentle and loving when the occasion calls for it. I can tell she loves this. We can make eachother very happy... As long as I don't blow it.

She sees you half asleep in her arms. "Is my baby girl all tuckered out? Does she need to go night-night?"

"Oh do you know?" She was fairly certain you weren't lying. You did want to stay up longer, even if your body was tired. "Perhaps we should see if your nursery has anything fun for you to play with?"

She leads you by the hand to the guest room and opens up a hope chest revealing a myriad of toys. Everything an AB could ever ask for. "See anything that catches your eye?"

My face scrunches up in concentration, I notice a big white huggable kitty stuffed animal and a small unbelievably soft looking sky blue security blanket, both of which I want very much, I take them both out of the chest and hold them up to you with a pleading look on my face.

She chuckles. "You don't have to ask permission, baby. All this stuff is yours to play with as you see fit. Just remember that anything you take out has to be put away, otherwise you'll get a spanking." I wonder if she'd enjoy that? Well, if she acts up when it comes to clean up time I'll know she Wants a spanking.