LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Emma watches the interaction go down with a broad smile on her face. She can see the love this woman has for you radiating off of her like an Aura. And while she's not quite sure what a Bella Signora is, she's fairly certain that it's a good thing.

Emma steps in when she sees you fumbling with your words. "Emma Jonas." She extends her hand to shake. "I'm little Alice's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." And she really meant it.

"Ah, Alice-tina's girlfriend? It's great to meet you, I'm Giulia, but you can call me Ma if that's easier; you're taking good care of my Nipotina I hope? Hahaha!" She shakes your hand warmly throughout her introduction if a little strongly, before laughing and bringing you into a hug. "Any famiglia of Alice is famiglia of mine!" She finishes her statement with a little pat on the back and backs off just in time for a portly old man to come into sight from further in the shop. (famiglia - family; Nipotina - granddaughter)

Despite the mans plump frame he has a noticeably muscular chest and arms, walking towards us with a long gait, towering over all three of us by a good few inches. yet despite his imposing image his face is adorned with the look of a giddy kid who just had his first Christmas present placed in front of him.

"What is that, lia dear? My Nipotina is here?" The mans warm baritone voice reverberates a little in the tiny shop.

"Quiet down will ya you old fogie!" Ma elbows his gut "We're not across the Mediterranean we can hear you." 

The man makes an exaggerated "Oof" sound at the jab, before scratching the back of his head embarrassed.

"Nonno I've missed you." I say as I lung into a hug with the man, being picked up and spun around, sending me in a bit of a giggle fit. (Nonno - Grandpa)

"My Nipotina, Nonno has been very lonely without you these days, and who might this signora attraente be?" The man puts me down after our greeting and turns his attention to you, however before you can step forward and introduce yourself he's elbowed in the gut by Ma again. (signora attraente - sexy lady)

"I'm right here you know you cane cornea! And she's Alice-tina's girl you vecchio pervertito!" Ma continues to seemingly scold the man in Italian for awhile while the two of us stand there awkwardly. (cane cornea - horny dog; vecchio pervertito - old pervert) 

Eventually Ma relents in her attack and the man can make introductions "Alessandro, but most just call me Pa." He reaches out to you with a handshake.

• Like 1

Emma's smile only grew broader the longer she watched the three of you interact. By the time Alellandro finally introduced himself she was practically giggling with delight. These are REAL people! This isn't some act or a game, I can tell this is genuinely how they are everyday!

"Call me Emma." She accepts his hand, fully expecting him to pick her up and twirl her around like a rag doll as he had with you moments ago.

Pa warmly shakes your hand and though he doesn't pick you up and twirl you around, he gives you a pleasant one armed hug, and pulls you into the group.

"You got yourself quite the bella ragazza, Alice-tina." Pa says to me, causing me to blush before nodding and agreeing. (bella ragazza - beautiful girl)

"Well, let's not stand around, Emma dear why don't you tell us your favorite pizza toppings and we can catch up a pranzo." Ma speaks up while guiding us over to a comfortable booth, while Pa is headed into the back again to start making the the dough up. (a pranzo - over lunch)

I take a seat by the window, sitting down with a bit of a squish, reminding me that I'm wearing padding, wet padding at that, I seemed to have forgotten in the moment. I blush a little you notice but otherwise I seem okay.

Emma slides in next to you. Normally it's customary to sit across from your date, but since the main point of this lunch was for her to meet you "Grandparents" she thought it best to sit across from them instead.

"My favorite is probably mushroom and onion. But if you have some soet of signature specialty pizzas then I'd love to hear about them. Especially if my--I'm sorry, our--Little Alice has a favorite?"

She side-hugs you and puts a hand on your cheek, tilting your face slightly mpre towards hers, demanding your full attention. Most people would probably deemed this gesture too intimate to for a first meeting with one's girlfriend's grandparents. But she knew that the term "most people" didn't apply to anyone at this table. Plus she was sure it would make you blush and squirm even more than your wet diaper was a moment ago.

Blush and squirm I do, the way you are so casually talking down to and man handling me has my heart aflutter, I wiggle a little in your embrace a faint crinkle emanating from my bottom as I muster up some sort of response.

"U-Um, I'll just have the normal Nonna." I manage to get out around the knot in my stomach.

Ma just looks at our intimacy with a knowing smile, before yelling our order over her shoulder back to Pa. "One mushroom onion and one four cheese herb!" "Coming right up!" Having passed our order along Ma returns her attention to us. "So tell me a little about yourself Emma dear, how did you and little Alice-tina meet? Can I get you any drinks?" 

"Milk please." I interject quickly with my drink of choice before you start on your story.

"I'll have water with lemon, thank you."

"How did we meet? It's actually kinda funny. We work together at the same company. She's actually kinda my superior, so we never socialized much until this past week when I saw her at a party. Turns out we have a lot of common interests." She side-hugs you a little tighter. "These past few days have been a whirlwind romance for both of us. It's like we've been searching for each other for years and now that we're together we're nearly inseparable!" And just like that Emma managed to answer her question truthfully without mentioning any scandalous details. She'd been preparing for this question and others since you suggested this.

Ma listens to your story of our meeting as she busy's herself with pouring our drinks, bringing them over and taking a seat with her own water and presumably Pa's as well.

"Just a few days? Well I can see you two are very close already, I thought you would've been together longer." She finishes with a wink, no doubt a remark at your forwardness in intimacy with me.

I pout a little as I'm being a little left out of the conversation and interject, "Enough about us Nonna, how have you been recently?"

The three of us converse warmly over various topics for the better part of half an hour, It's almost as if you knew Ma all your life as the conversation flows so naturally and easily, I'm getting all blushy snd squirmy as for some reason, I seem to be the subject of most of the topics, whether it be my choice of clothes, my "beauty," or my blush. The chatter is interrupted to my relief, when Pa suddenly makes his way to us with two pizzas, one in each hand, and setting them down at the table.

"Buon appetito, le signore, fresh from the oven so be careful." He warns as he takes his seat by Ma before slicing into the frankly picturesque saucy pie. (Buon appetito, le signore - Enjoy the meal. ladies)

Talking to Nonna had been some of the best conversation Emma had had in a while. This woman really had a way of making a stranger feel like family. Emma had already decided that this place would definitely be a regularly stop at least once a week, and she hadn't even tried the pizza yet!

And when that promised pie finally arrived she didn't even need to taste it to know that she was in for a treat. It looked good, smelled good, and came from good people. When she did take a bite after letting it cool for a moment she was not disappointed. "Mmmm, this is amazing! Where have you been all my life, Ma?"

Ma laughs jovially at your praise and thanks you before directing your attention to the sulking Pa, "I didn't make the pizza though Emma dear, my poor Alessandro did." she finishes her statement by patting his back sympathetically.

Pa speaks up melodramatically, "Ah! You wound me my dear, for I have placed my heart into these two pies!" He honestly looks ridiculous with a fake hurt expression, his arm outstretched seemingly paralleling Shakespeare's Othello.

I devolve into giggles at the silliness going on as I continue on with my pizza, taking my last bite and washing it down with my last sips of milk.

She takes his hand. "Oh, but how could I neglect the founder of this feast?" She plants a kiss on his knuckles. "You and Ma have both made this... How do you say it? Bella Senora? Very happy. Not just from the food, but your company is some of the best I've had apart from Alice in quite some time."

Pa breaks out into jovial laughter at your banter but also at how you essentially called yourself a beautiful lady. "Not quite right my dear but I'll give it to you, hahaha! We're just happy that our little Alice-tina could find such a lovely lady to call her own." Ma chips in her agreement, letting you know you're truly welcomed.

I can't help but pout at you for kisses Pa's hand but I haven't even gotten one kiss since we arrived. "Moooommy-um, I mean, Emmaaaaa." I look at you all blushy and pouty, partially because of my slip up, and partially because I want attention.

Of course Ma and Pa notice my slip but they don't indicate that they noticed anything.

Did she really just call me Mommy in public? I mean, I know it was just a slip up, but still! It's like she can't un-see me as her Mommy!

God, I love this girl!

"Awww, I think my Little Alice is getting jealous. Well don’t worry, I still have plenty of kisses for you." And to drive home the point she leans over and kisses your cheek several times in the same spot much like one would do for an actual toddler.

I blush bright red as you treat me like a little girl in front of Ma and Pa, even if I want to be upset at you I can't stop myself from giggling as I try to pull away from your playful onslaught of kisses. 

Ma and Pa give each other a meaningful glance, followed by a smile as they quietly watch us from the side lines.

As we finish with our meals Pa starts picking up the dishes, to bring back to the kitchen, "Could you help me out with the glasses Alice-tina?"

I spring up in order to help, grabbing the glasses and following Pa back into the kitchen, leaving you alone with Ma at the table.

"It's been so nice meeting you Emma dear, I can tell you hold molto love for my dear Alice-tina." She places her hands across the table, cupping yours with a complicated expression on her face. (Molto - much, large, great) 

It was always hard to know how much you should open up to your girlfriend's family. And these people were her family, genetics be damned! Still, Emma felt unusually at ease around Ma. "That's an understatement, ma'am. I'm not gonna lie, I've been around with quite a few girls and boys in my relatively short time in the dating pool. But even though I've only known Alice for 3 days... I dunno, it just feels different." God, I sound like a love-sick high schooler!

Ma smiles at your love struck rambling before gripping your hands more firmly. "I'm truly happy for you both, but please, promise me you'll take good care of my little Alice-tina, she's been through so much, she deserves to be happy." She finishes by staring into your eyes hard, not necessarily intimidatingly so, but like she's looking for something, doubt? Insincerity? You're unsure but suddenly she lets your hands free and gives you a reassuring smile.

The echoes of Pa's and mine jovial singing voices can be heard coming closer as we finish up with the dishes.

Lady, if you only knew.

"I couldn’t agree more. I promise I'll take good care of Alice." She decides this would be a good opportunity to get some inside information. "She told me she has nightmares almost every night. Two nights ago she woke up screaming. I know I probably shouldn't be asking you this, but I'm really worried about her. Do you have any idea what happened to her?"

Ma sighs sadly after hearing about my nightmares. "I probably shouldn't tell you anything she hasn't been willing to talk about... But I too very dearly care for that girl so I can tell you a little bit." She pauses to get her thoughts in order, the somber mood is juxtaposed with my and Pa's jovial bustling in the background making the situation all the more strange. "Alice is in a rather difficult predicament, you see she didn't have a good childhood, in fact I would say it was fraught with disaster. Her mother passed away when she was still such a young girl." Ma lets that statement sink in before continuing. "Little Alice woke up like any other day and went to wake up her sick mother as usual, however no matter what she tried her mother would never wake up." Ma wipes her eyes as they start to tear up. "My little Alice at such a young age became so intimately acquainted with death, the kind of trauma something like that can inflict is unimaginable. And her father, instead of doing something to help his daughter he forced her to hide anything that would ruin his image, she wasn't allowed to cry, wasn't allowed to be the child she was, and she wasn't allowed to love the people she loved." She finishes her talk by looking directly into your eyes. 

Damn. I knew her dad was a hardass but... Fuck. To let your baby girl go through something like that alone...

"That explains a lot. Do you know if she ever went to therapy for all this? I've been to a therapist a few times when I was in bad shape and they really helped m." Why do I have a feeling I already know the answer to this?

Ma just shakes her head sadly, "There's no way that man would ever allow such a thing." She answers gravely.

Before you can continue the conversation however, me and Pa burst forth through the kitchen doors; Ma smiles suddenly signalling the end of the conversation. I quickly waddle over to you, and taking my seat with a squish, my diaper having become wetter, squishier, and bulkier since I was last at the table.

I take notice of your somewhat somber expression, "Emma what's wrong?" I ask, my voice is a little worried, wondering if you and my Nonna weren't getting along.

Emma waves her hand dismissively. "Nothing's wrong, baby." She answers, not even realizing she just called you baby. "Are you ready to go home now? Or is there another aspect of Ma & Pa that you need to introduce me to?" She smiles at the two near-elderly restaurateurs in question.

I'm about to protest, wanting to stay longer before I notice the state of my diaper; it's at the point where if I peed again, it would leak all over myself. Not even with the help of my onesie can my diaper bulge be completely hidden. "U-Um I think we can go, we can always come back again!" I say while shifting in my seat, causing my squishy pampers to crinkle loudly.

"That's right. This is definitely gonna be a regular stop for us." She smiles at Ma and Pa and the 4 of you make your way towards the door.

Emma lets you say your goodbyes to Ma & Pa before taking her turn. "Thank you. For everything. Meeting your girlfriend's family is usually such a stressful thing, ut you two just... accepted me like was your family! I wish there were a lot more people in the world like you."

Ma and Pa both laugh good naturally, "You are A part of our family dear." "You have been the moment you started dating our little Alice-tina."

Everyone exchanges hugs and farewells before we make our way to your car. I grab your hand and follow you, on the way over I start to progressively become slower and slower, almost holding you back.

Emma notices your apprehensiveness and puts both hands on your shoulders. "We'll be back here soon, okay? Or maybe we'll take them out to dinner for a change? But right now my Mommy senses are telling me you need a new diaper ASAP." Normally she probably would've patted your diaper at this moment, but being in a parking lot with Ma & Pa probably watching from the window it didn't seem quite appropriate.