LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She moves your hand away and begins rubbing your messy bottom with the palm of her hand. "Phew! I don't know how I didn't notice your accident sooner! You are STINK-EE!" She punctuates the last two syllables with two firm smacks on your poopy bottom. By now it's already started moving up the front. "I know I'm just ultimately making a bigger mess for myself to clean up, but you need to learn not to hide your stinkies from Mommy and I think a messy spanking is the best way to do that."

She begins the spanking.

As you rub my mess and scold me like a toddler I can't help but squirm and moan as my semi solid poop rubs against my chrysanthemum, only to quickly gasp as you smack my butt. My poop moving up my front and coming in contact with my lower lips, my breathing is coming in fast and heavy. I've been holding my pee for a good 20 minutes by now as well, and I decide now is a good time to let go, you hear a hissing sound and notice the flowers on my pull up fading. I moan at the plethora of sensations; the warm pee escaping me and absorbing into my training pants, my poop mashed up against my butt and vagina, and Mommies strong arm holding me over her lap.

Wow, she is really enjoying this! She's obverse been holding it in for this very moment.

Well, I'm certainly not gonna disappoint her! She has more than deserved her 'punishment' for what she went through tonight.

after about 20 spanks she stops and continues to rub your messy pullup which is somehow still holding its contents. "You think I'm finished? Ohhhh no, I'm not even half done yet! Especially since Mommy can see how much you're enjoying your poopy, stinky diaper. Maybe I will keep you in that thing all night long? I'll bet you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?"

She cuts off any answer you might've given with a hard SMACK As she continues the messy spanking even harder than before. And she would be going all the way to 50.

As you smack my behind over and over I imagine myself being kept in my destroyed pull up all night, with each smack i let out a moan or a cry, my eyes starting to tear up slightly because of the pain, if you take notice of it you don't stop as it's obvious by my continual moans and how I thrust my booty higher in the air silently begging for more that I'm loving this. as you hit harder and harder my poop is being smashed and spread everywhere, at this rate I might cum from the spanking alone as my own mess stimulates me with each fall of your hand. 

She lands the 50th spank she's not quite sure if you want her to continue or not. The two of you hadn't discussed safe words yet and that could be dangerous to your relationship as well as your tender, dirty bottom.

She desides not to risk it and instead picks you up and deposits you on the changing table, rifling through the table. "You've been a very naughty little girl. And before I even think about changing you out of that nasty Goodnite, You're gonna make full use out of it!"

She pulls out a vibrator wand. Flicks the switch causing the semi-high-pitched whir to send shivers down your spine. She holds it just above your Pull-up, teasingly close. You can almost feel the vibrations through the air. Oh, you're gonna love this part! 

She makes contact.

I nearly orgasm that instant, however I hold myself back as best I can wanting to saver this pleasure, I arc my back and hump into the vibrator using my full body as leverage. My breathing is becoming erratic and my hands are roaming everywhere trying to grab onto something to ground myself. I look up at you making direct eye contact my body's shaking as I fight off my orgasm, I try to say something but the only thing comes out is a shaky moan as I tremble in ecstasy, and another getting louder and louder; I feel like I'll explode any moment, you all of a sudden without any warning turn the settings up and I scream, writhing on the changing table as I experience the most mind numbing orgasm of my life. After my scream I continue to ride my orgasm shaking and letting out silent moans as I writhe in equal parts pleasure and agony. My breathing coming in intense short bursts as my pelvic muscles visibly contract and expand along with my lungs, My eyes leaking tears as my emotions run rampant. 

Yikes! I hope the neighbors don't call the cops thinking I just murdered some chick! We may have to move to gags sooner than I thought. Damn.

She turns off the vibrator and, as always, turns her attention towards your face, stroking your cheeks, moving the disheveled hair out of your eyes. She wanted to say something Mommyish like My! Somebody really likes her stinky diapy, huh? Yes she does yes she does! But that didn't come out. What she said instead was:

"I missed you, baby."

Even in my muddled state of disarray I still make out what you say, though I'm physically incapable of speaking right now I latch onto you in a tight hug as my breathing slowly starts to level and my muscles start to tremble in exhaustion.

She gives you a kiss. "Let's get you out of that nasty old Goodnite. I'm starting to get dizzy from the fumes." She smiles and tears the sides of your Pull-up, starting in on the monumental task of cleaning this messiest of diapers.

"Oh, did you bring Little clothes? I was gonna put you back in those footie pajamas you liked." By now she has cleaned you up thoroughly and begins applying lotion. She doesn't expect she needs to worry about you having the energy for getting aroused any time soon.

"Mhm" I nod, as I go on to slowly describe a pastel yellow snap crotch onesie with baby blue stitches and buttons, with a cute cartoon bunny sleeping on a crescent moon on the front; along with matching knitted booties, pastel yellow in color with little blue ribbons to tie them snug. I also mention a baby blue diaper with balloons and ABC blocks decorating the paneling. 

"That sounds adorable! I should've known you had good taste." She goes over to your bag, rummages it and pulls out the requested items.

"First things first: let's get you all diapered up before you make a mess all over my table."

Before you can get to work I interrupt, "A-Actually, M-Mommy could I get a shower first? I feel icky." I say in a small voice. My body is sweaty and even though you did a good job cleaning me I still feel a little gross at my diaper area having been effectively covered in poop. 

"Oh no, a shower is out of the question." She smiles. "You're much too little right now to bathe yourself. I think Mommy needs to give you a nice, warm bath to help you feel better." She helps you up off the table and leads you to the bathroom, starting the water running.

(Quick question: what day is it in the RP? I feel like I remember you mentioning the next day will be Saturday, but I also seem to remember it starting at the beginning of the work week? I'm fine with either option.)

(The day was never specified but yea, I sort of made today Friday and thus tomorrow the weekend.)

As you lead me to the bathroom I lean on you for support, my legs feel like jello and they shake like a new born fawn's the entire way. When we arrive at the bathroom I unceremoniously plop onto the tile floor, looking up at you as you get my bath ready, my thumb in my mouth.

(Sounds good to me. I was probably remembering the RP itself starting on a monday. My brain is weird.)

She fills the tub with warm water adding a touch of bubblebath and a few bath toys. She turns back to you and her heart absolutely melts seeing her baby girl naked as the day she was born sucking her thumb.

Dammit why does she have to be so stinkin' cute all the time! My heart can't take this much cuteness!

"Okay baby, let's get you cleaned up." She helps you over to the bathtub and eases you down into the warm, soothing water.

As you smoothly place me into the bath I let out a great big sigh of contentment. The warm bubbly water clearing away the days dirt and fatigue, I just lie still, all but my face submerged inside a warm cocoon of soapy bliss, as I quietly bask in the bathroom's gentle ambient lighting.

I might as well be purring as you clean me, your soft touch running over my body gives me a warm feeling on my insides to match the warm water encompassing my outsides. As the bath goes on I start to get some energy back and play with the bubbles.

"Look Mommy, I has a bubba crown!" I childishly lisp, a pile of bubbles on my head not resembling a crown in the slightest.

I let you dry me a faint smile is on my face during the whole process, accompanied by some sporadic giggles as you tickle me occasionally. When you're done drying me you wrap me up in a big towel real tight and pick me up, carrying me princess style back to the nursery.

I can't help but laugh on the way, "I'm a burrito! A wiggle-rito!" I squeak out in between my giggles as I wiggle around in your embrace, a radiant smile on my face the whole time.

"Yes you are yes you are! But now Mommy has to unwrap you to get you dressed."

She removes the towel and helps you up on the changing table before re-applying the lotion that she washed off in the bath. Then she tapes up the diaper you brought with you, snuggly fitting it around your waist before blowing raspberries on your belly.

I squeal and kick my feet as you repeatedly blow on my tummy. By the time you're finished I'm out of breathe, still giggling occasionally at phantom tickles.

While laying on my back panting for breathe with a big smile on my face I look up at you with half lidded eyes. "Love you Mommy." I softly say while holding my hands up, silently asking to be hugged.

She looks momentarily shocked by your use of the L-word. But then her face softens and she wraps her arms around you. Eyes slightly misty. "I love you too, baby."

She's used to her Littles saying the L-word first. Usually as part of the game. But this time she felt like you really, whole-heartedly meant it.

And Emma meant it, too. I really do love this girl.