LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

Huh. I expected a stronger reaction than that. She must know I'd never actually do anything that might expose her. She's known me for such a short time and yet she already trusts me.

Even after all I've done...

"Alright, let's get you out of that yucky wet diapey." She coos before tearing the tapes.

She starts out, as always, with the wipes. At firsts she focuses on getting you clean, but then she keeps wiping, running the smooth, wet cloth over your sensitive lips...

As you transition from cleaning me wiping to pleasuring me wiping I let my hips rock gently in rhythm with your motions. My breathing is slowly picking up as you start me on my journey, my cheeks flush with heat as my heart rate increases along with your stimulative touch.

Soon she dispenses with the wipe and continues the stimulating motions with her bare fingers, applying more pressure with more precision to your swollen, aroused lips. Then, stealthy like an assassin, she slips two fingers in and instantly finds that special spot.

When you sneakily and suddenly hit on my g-spot I involuntarily flex my abs and curl up, the sudden waves of pleasure coursing through my pelvis and up my stomach make my mind go blank temporarily. My body continues to writhe and flex on instinct alone, your fingers are playing me like a piano, every new key you stroke has me flexing my vocal chords in ecstasy. 

God, she takes almost as well as she gives! I wish we didn't have a time-crunch. I'd have her tied to my bed and pleasure her till she passes out! As it is, let's see if I can do that... thing she did.

She removes her right hand from inside of you and, before you can come down, replaces it with her tongue. Meanwhile her right hand, coated in your juices, sneaks it's way into your butt.

My eyes widen at the sudden intrusion of my behind, a sly smile appears upon my features for a moment before it's quickly transformed into the physical embodiment of pleasure. The feeling of your soft wet tongue rubbing inside my kitty and your rough finger plugging my bottom, the two contrasting feelings at the same time, you're driving me crazy.

I need to kick things into high gear or I'm gonna be late for work!

She continues working her fingers and tongue out of both of your holes faster, finding a rhythm like she were playing the most pleasurable song in history. Occasionally she bites down or grinds her teeth into your swollen lips.

In my sex muddled mind I reach down and grab a fist full of your hair, as I grind against your face drawing out one labor ridden moan after the other out of me. I'm reaching my limit that amazing tingling sensation is slowly creeping its way into my womb, I arc my back like a tout bow and scream, echoing through the house, my vision blurs as I almost lose consciousness from the explosion of sensations. I collapse on my back whimpering, even after you pull away I'm still absentmindedly humping my hips slowly through the air as if my body is unconsciously reliving the last few minutes.

Aftee leaning back and watching such a spectacular display of sexual euphoria, Emma couldn't exactly be made at you for yanking her hair, although she did vow to address that later as she rubbed her sore scalp.

After giving you a minute to calm down and seeing that you still haven't she turns her attention towards your face, turning your head to look up at her and stroking your cheeks with her thumbs. "You are quite the spectacle to see when you make cummies." She coos in her Mommy voice. "Just imagine what Mommy’s gonna do to you when we have the weekend all to ourselves." Actually, maybe she SHOULDN'T imagine it right now. I need her to calm down soon so I can diaper her or we're gonna be late.

Yeah, she's totally out of it. I hope she comes down from this High soon. We've got places to be!

With no other recourse except to wait for you to come back to your senses, she finishes wiping, powdering, and diapering you again and picks you up off the changing table.

"Well, first we'll go to our respective bathrooms and put our faces together. Then you're gonna put on your skirt, blouse, and shoes and we'll go swing by your place for a fresh suit. Maybe I'll grab a few extra changes of clothes to keep here if you don't mind?" Yeah, like she'd mind! I could suggest just about anything when she's in this state.

I nod my head and trot into the guest bathroom, I wash my face and give a cursory wipe to any sweaty areas of my body. I don't have any makeup here but I don't usually use anything more than a little foundation anyway so I can forgo for today. I rummage through some drawers until I find a fine comb and drag it through my hair, returning it to it's silky straightness from the previous disheveled mess. I brush my teeth and exit, I notice my clothes from yesterday folded on top of my changing table.

"My" changing table huh, it has a nice ring to it.

I forgo the suit jacket and pantyhose as I'll just be changing when I get to my apartment anyway. I make my way into the living room, where my suit case is; ready to leave. As I wait for you I notice my pacifier by my earlier discarded sleeper, looking around to make sure you're not around I pick up the pacifier and place it in my suit case.

"Good." She helps you into the passenger's seat of her car before driving down the road.

As the two of you ride along Emma decides to break the silence by broaching a touch subjective. "So... Last night... That must've been some nightmare you had. Do those happen a lot?" She asks with genuine concern in her voice.

Yup. Too early.

Since you were both stopped at a red light, she reaches over and places her hand gently on your shoulder causing you to look into her eyes. "When you're ready..." Is all she says before removing her hand and going back to driving.

I look down into my lap, not sure what emotion I'm feeling right now. 

The rest of the ride is mostly spent in comfortable silence, me giving directions the only exception until we arrive at my apartment complex.

Right in the heart of the city I point you to a monolithic 30 story apartment building, one known for its high prices.

Yup. Figured her for expensive taste in apartments. But, I guess when you're a CEO's daughter you have to keep up appearances.

She parks the car and and lets you lead her up to your apartment.

We enter the elevator and I press the key with a 30 on it, luckily no one else seems to be in need of the elevator on our way up, saving us some valuable time. When we exit the elevator there is only one doorway in front of us. I swipe a card and put in a code on a key pad quickly, opening the glass door into an entry room after a satisfying *click.*

As you enter the penthouse apartment you first notice how unexpectedly bland it is, especially considering I'm a little. White carpeting, white furniture, plain unadorned walls; though it still looks trendy and modern it doesn't seem to have any personality. It might even be considered unappealingly plain if it wasn't for the massive floor to ceiling windows looking out over the city. 

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll just go put on some makeup and change, and we can get going." I say to you while I walk towards a double door at the end of a hallway.

"Uh-huh..." she takes in her surroundings. "Be sure to pack a suitcase with a few changes of clothing to keep at my place. That is, if you want to do it again sometime?"

There is NO way she likes it here! Obviously her Father picked this out. My girl is FAR too Little for this! She'd at least have some colorful furniture or something! 

I change into some new clothes, they are much the same as yesterday's just in a light grey color. I make sure to grab a suitcase and stuff it with some work clothes, casual clothes, and my tiny collection of little clothes, along with some other daily necessities. I do a my makeup lightly and come back out into the living space, suitcase in hand ready to leave.

She smiles. "Not as cute as the onesie, but it'll do in a pinch." She comes over and hugs you, smelling your perfume.

After the embrace she says, "I'll just come out and say it: Your apartment, elegant as it may be, is super boring! I have a hard time imaging my Little girl picking out a bland pad like this and not redecorating everything?"