LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

I pale a little at the mention of a spanking, I nod my head vigorously showing my understanding.

"U-Um do I have to put away Momo and the blankie?" I say a little nervously, gesturing to the stuffed kitty and security blanket in my embrace.

Momo? She's already named her stuffie? God, she's adorable!

She smiles. "Well, I suppose you wouldn't have to... If they can sleep with you in your bed so that they don't get too lonely." She winks.

I plop down on the floor with a crinkle and play with my new friend while cuddling with my new blankie. I find that I like the smell the blankie has and hold it up to my nose with my left hand, the same hand I use to suck my thumb whilst I play, my playing involves watching you set things up and me explaining to Momo what you're doing in a cute lisp around my thumb.

"An tha's mah cwib, I seep dere!" I point at the crib you finish setting up with my right hand, Momo in my lap.

After about 20 minutes she's added railing to your bed converting it into a crib and a large pad to the dresser to convert it into a changing table. It would've been done sooner if she hadn't stopped so many times to admire how cute you are.

"Alright, baby. How's your diaper holding up?" She reaches down and squeezes your crotch through your onesie,  although she'll still probably need you to tell her if you're wet.

"Well then there's no real point in changing you before bed, now is there?" She smiles and removes her hand from your crotch before helping you stand up.

"You better go brush your teeth so I can put you to bed, okay baby?"

I nod with a smile though a bit less spirited and make my way into the bathroom only to stop in confusion at the sink. 

Ah, I don't have a toothbrush.

I call to you from the bathroom, "Emma! I don't have a toothbrush!" 

She waits about a minute before deciding that you're stalling. She runs her fingers up the sides of your body slowly, teasingly. "If I didn't know any better, baby girl, I'd say you were trying to postpone bedtime as long as possible?"

Hmm, I can't tell if she's serious or if she's trying to get in trouble. If it's the former, jumping straight into Authoritarian mode and giving her a spanking could be harmful, and we haven't had a chance to discuss safewords yet.

She wraps her arms around you from behind. "Well, I guess it is a little early. What do you want to do, baby?"

She stops and moves her hands away. Very ticklish. That'll coming in handy later.

"In answer to your question, of course we can cuddle. I love snuggling my baby girl and we can do it any time, anywhere you want." And she meant it. For as much of a Dominant, almost scary Mommy she could be sometimes, Cuddling her Little was one of her favorite things to do.

She smiles and picks you up with a grunt of effort. You may be smaller than her, but you're still far from weightless!

"I hope you don't expect me to carry you around everywhere. This is already the second time today."

She brings you back out to the livingroom and sits down in the same spot you were cuddling in earlier. She turns you towards her body, puts her arms around you and leans in for a long, warm kiss.

I giggle slightly at your grunt, "I'm not that heavy." 

After our loving chaste kiss I dig my pacifier out of my onsie's pocket, pop it in my mouth and snuggle into the crook of your neck listening to your heartbeat in contentment. As my eyes start to waver and flutter shut I lisp in a quiet voice, "can you sing a song, peas?"

The request was unexpected. None of her previous Littles ever asked Emma to sing. But she wasn't about to let you down. "Sure, baby. Give me a minute to think..."

She wracks her brain for a song she thinks she knows well enough and finally settles on some James Taylor. "Well there's something in the way she moves... Looks my way or calls my name... that seems to leave this troubled world behind..."

Her voice is unimpressive, average, and a little pitchy at first. But once she got over the nerves that often accompany singing in front of someone, she sang the love song softly, gently, and with full sincerity.

"I feel fine anytime she's around me now... she's around me now... I guess just about all of the time and, if I'm well you can tell she's been with me now... she's been with me now... quite a long, long time and I feel fine..."

Honestly your singing isn't the best, but to my ears there is nothing more beautiful, similarly how a mother singing to her child is beautiful in a serene, gentle way. About half way through the song my tired eyes become too heavy finally shutting and staying shut, my breathing becoming deeper, and my suckling soft and rhythmic.

"... And I feel fine."

As the song comes to an end she looks down and sees you fast asleep in her arms. The sight nearly took her breath away. The thought that her mediocre singing could put anyone to sleep...

I guess there are still a few Mommy-tricks to learn after all.

She sits there for about another 10 minutes to make sure you're deep in sleep before picking you up and carrying you down to the nursery.

She tucks you into bed with your special blankie and "Momo" under your arms before raising the bars of the crib.

She pauses at the doorway before leaving. This. This feels right. And she shuts the door to let you sleep.

My mind is fuzzy as I rouse from my slumber, Something seems off but I'm not quite sure; I sit up my goodnight squishing as I move about obviously wet, I look around. I see my room adorned with posters of hello kitty and various teen pop idols, my cat Momo curled up at the end of my hello kitty bed spread. I hop out of bed with a yawn and a stretch and make my way to the door. reaching up to the door knob and turning, I open my door and hear faint voices in the distance, it seems like arguing.

"Sh... too ol... for th.... blanket!" a gruff manly voice

"She's st... chil... she'll... grow up eve...ly, give her... ime." a feminine voice 

I tip toe my way down a long flight of stairs coming closer to the voices to the kitchen.

"I should throw that thing away, honestly she's 9 years old, it's bad enough she's still in diapers at night! but she totes that blanket around everywhere, it's unbecoming." 

"Dean, you best not, that blanket was given to me by my mother and to her by her's. It's tradition at this point that Alice will pass it down to her child."

My eyes widen, I turn around and make haste for the stairs. I have to hide my blankie before daddy takes it away. As I'm making my way back to my room the voices become more faint.

"*sigh* I'm sor... for over reac... ear, I'm jus... ly stressed at the mo..., what wi.. business."

"It's fine..."

"How did y... meet... he doct... o?"

"No... o good."

I'm searching everywhere but I can't find it, my blankie it's gone. I here heavy steps coming toward my room, it must be Dad.

*Creak* "What the hell are doing in here, making such a ruckus!" 

"Y-You, what did you do to my blankie!"

"That thing? I threw it away, I told you if I caught you with that thing again I would trash it, for gods sake your 15, much too old to be carrying that thing around, I raised you better than that."

"H-How c-could you! You never r-raised me, you know damn well Mommy was the one that raised me! What did you do! What do you know! you Asshole!"

*Smack* 

I collapse on the ground, with tears welling up in my eyes, holding my cheek.

"Don't you dare speak to me that way girl! *scoff* It's your mothers fault you turned out the way you did... She should have died sooner."

While crying on the floor in a puddle of urine from my leaking goodnight my mind becomes fuzzy again. The echo of footsteps drawing closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind and vision return to crisp clarity, blurry with tears I take in the bars of the crib surrounding me keeping me safe and your worried face looking down on me.

• Like 1