LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Life (Private with Wannatripbaby)

She smiles. She'd seen happy Littles before. Made a few very happy herself. But seeing Alicia... 

She's different. She HAS to be different.

"You're welcome, baby." She leans in and kisses your cheek before packing up the suit case.

"I'll leave you to your work. But remember you don't have to wait for Mommy to check on you if you need something. You always know where to find me if you need me."

And thanks to the laxatives I put in that bottle, she'll be needing me sooner than she thinks.

After you leave I crackdown on the rest of the days paper work all the while sucking my new pacifier. about 15 minutes into my work I'm starting to realize that I'm going to need to use the toilet soon but I'm nowhere near desperate enough at the moment to warrant going to get you to bring me to the toilet.

Only one more hour and I can go home, I can hold it until then no problem.

As I continue to work my originally slight need has developed exponentially into a borderline desperate need.

Oh no, I need to go find Emma NOW or I might really have an accident!

I put the pacifier into the pocket of my blazer and compose myself as best I can. I begin to make my way to your work station as quickly as I possibly can without standing out.

God I hope she's there.

She sees you coming. Sees the desperation in your eyes and just barely manages to suppress her smile.

Feigning ignorance, she turns her swivel chair towards you. "Is there something I can do for you, Alicia?"

Surveying the surroundings I take notice of the people in the vicinity so I try to make an excuse on the fly.

"Emma, could you come with me for a moment? I wanted to discuss your latest task with you." I say in my level manager voice trying to stay composed through my cramping guts.

Still feigning ignorance she retorts "Baby you've already used your diaper once today. What's the big deal using it again?" She puts her hands on your shoulders and gently rubs them. "After all, it's not like you didn't enjoy the clean up."

I blush remembering what transpired during my last diaper change but quickly shake my head clearing those thoughts away.

Don't get distracted Alicia we are having an emergency!

"No, U-um I don't need to pee, I need t-to do the um other thing." I stutter out quickly flushing crimson at admitting my need to relieve my bowels.

Oh my God, she can't even admit she has to poop! How precious can you get?

She slips into her stern Mommy voice "Now baby, when Mommy puts you in a diaper she expects you to make full use of it. Just because I'm not blackmailing you, doesn't mean I'm going to let you walk all over me. I'm still in change, baby girl."

"Hmm, I dunno..."

Now I have an important decision to make: do I show her I can be lenient so that she might trust me better in the future or do I double down on on the strict Mommy routine and force her to mess her diaper?

What if I could have both?

She takes you into an empty office nearby "I'll tell you what: If you can hold it for another 5 minutes that'll prove that you're big enough to use the potty and I'll let you take your diaper off."

Five minutes how hard can that be, sure I have to go pretty bad but I can still hold it.

I nod my head with a firm expression showing my confidence.

I'm fine for the first minute but come the second I start shifting around uncomfortably, and by the time three minutes comes around I'm pressing my hand against my bottom and shaking my leg trying to keep it together. At the four minute mark I'm starting to let out some gas and pushing even harder against my bottom, I look like a toddler in desperate need for the potty. I'm about to make it the full five minutes through sheer will alone only 10 seconds left; I look up at you with panic clear on my face, it's obvious I'm about to lose it any second.

*Phhhhgggttt*

I go pale, you hear the sound of my feces escaping my body.

After losing my battle I give up any semblance of trying to hold it; I bend my knees slightly, lean forward, and grunt with a look of concentration on my face. I feel the soft mushy waste exit my bottom, weighing down the seat of my diaper, eventually running out of room and spreading forward between my legs. I let out a huge sigh of relief, my gut feeling light as a feather, only to get a whiff of what I've done, nearly gagging I'm brought back to reality; in an empty office at work in a messy diaper. My eyes well up with tears and I'm about to have a full on panic attack.

Awww so close. But this ain't horseshoes, honey.

She sees you're about to freak out and quickly moves in, putting her arms around you and rubbing your back. "Awww, It's okay baby. You tried your best. But that's what the diaper is for. Please don't cry. Mommy’s here. Mommy will make it all better."

She does her best to keep you calm. Cuddling, kissing, cooing. Sure, she wanted this to be embarrassing,  but a full blown panic attack just won't do at all!

I cling to you desperately trying to make as much contact with you as possible, you're my rock right now in a raging sea of emotions. Your careful administration is doing its job and I'm slowly being calmed down, though I'm still teary eyed and sniffling I'm able to think properly now.

It's gonna be okay Alicia, Mo-Emma will make it better.

I look up at you with runny eyes and nose and speak gingerly, my head still somewhat muddled with emotion "I-I'm sorry I couldn't hold it, I-I had an a-accident."

Either she's player her role Really well, or she hasn't put two and two together and ACTUALLY thinks she had an accident that was completely her fault!

"It's okay, baby. Accidents happen. Mommy isn't mad. You're wearing a diaper for that very reason. If I really thought you could make it to the potty, I would've put you in Training Pants. But we both know that isn't gonna happen anytime soon, right baby?"

Emma's head was swimming, nearly dizzy. Not from the smell, but from the power and the raw emotion radiating off of you. She's played variations of this game before. But this time... it almost feels like the first time.

Still sniffling I take in your words. I almost object, "I could of made it if I was allowed to go by myself" it's on the tip of my tongue, but I stay quiet and let you know with a nod that I agree that training pants are a long way away. 

My emotions have calmed down and now I'm snuggling in your arms just to snuggle, though the smell of my messy diaper is starting to become too much in this closed air office room. 

The smell doesn't really bother Emma that much. To her it smells like... I job for Mommy; an opportunity to show how much she cares for her Little girl.

"Come on, let's go up to our private place and get you cleaned up, okay baby?"

She leads you to the nearest elevator and hopes beyond hope that nobody else wants to get in.

No such luck.

Just as the doors are closing a man stops them and steps in.

The doors close and the elevator starts moving.

when the man enters the elevator my face shifts into my stern business woman mask, belying my inner panic. I stealthily hold your hand behind our backs for support, standing silently hoping beyond hope the man doesn't smell me.

Emma squeezes your hand reassuringly and gives you a look that says Relax, baby. Mommy has things under control.

sure enough the man looks back at the 2 of you with a slight grimace. "Do you smell something?"

Before you can panic Emma speaks up. "That was me, sorry. I ate at that new Mexican place downtown and it is not sitting well." She clutches her stomach "I might have to go home early to avoid ruining my suit. I've had 2 close calls already."

"Oh. Damn, I'm uhh..."

"It's fine."

He gets off on the next floor and the two of you manage to make it back to the bathroom without any more encounters.

I nod my head sharing a sigh of relief with you. "Maybe we should've taken the stairwell, no one seems to use it..." I trail off. My face is back to its expressive self, currently donning a slight grimace and blush as I shift about, my soft mess squishing and rubbing against my sensitive bits.